Pancake and Kwan

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I've been hearing alot about Pancake and Kwan not getting along, but I didn't really hear why.
Can someone fill me in please?

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
about kwans mom and pancakes mom getting to it. and tat kwan was trying to steal wier from pancake or wat not its nothing really its stupid.

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
mmmm im interested too becoz ive been hearing that theyre fighting but i dnt really no why too...im a big kwan fan too....wish that she would stop fighting with others becoz shes a great actress

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure what relly happen between the two of them but I saw on TV pool that Kwan wai Pancake and Pancake just ignored her. In my opinion if someone is trying to make things right with you you should at least anknowledge them. I think in this instance Pancake is acting a little childish. I am a Pancake fan and not really into Kwan but I have to admit the girl is trying to make things right. I personally think Pancake is starting to lose herself and think she is gods greatest gift to the ET world.

kulyia

RUK
From my point of view, Kwan seems to be trying Hard to be the innocent one here.She purposly set a trap for Pancake when she asked for a picture together.But pancake denied, and walked off.Leaving Kwan alone Looking dumb.I believe that kwan deserved to look stubid @ that moment, because soo much FEUD is going on, and she dare has the guts to ask for a picture together.before i use to believe pancake was the bad one but kwans mother is the bad one when it comes to their parents.Ive never heard anything in the net thats coming from pancakes mum, but only Kwans.It seems like her mom really want to set things straight but everytime theres problem its always her trying to blend everything in and say its not real or my daughter is a good girl when she was caught smoking at Age 16.Horrible decision BTW, but you never reallie know who else from the stars in Thailand that smokes.But like i said, i believe KWANS the bad one this time.

vania215

sarNie Egg
no single person in this world is perfect... if kwan made attempt to reconcile perhaps to lighten the atmosphere by taking a pic with pancake...the least pan can do is "acknowledge"..if kwan is really is doing this for show then so be it...but wat if she is doing this out of hope to amend the situation....no one knows except herself? so y do we have to think so much behind a person's action that only makes us more stressful and the problem just continues on. Just let things go..nothing is worth getting ourselves into hating or disliking someone... just my 2 cent

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i say i like them both but sumhow i gotta be on pancake side...cause this is not juss one time kwan n her mom mess with other teen stars...i wonder what life is like for cheer being her step-sister or some sort...

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
yeah my mom told me about this. i don't get why they gotta be all fussy about little things like that. i thought stars supposed to remain their cool and keep their "rep". but thats the whole point i guess. if they get accused of something they gotta fight back to maintain their ..how would i say it..face? pride? idk.. haha

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
As celebrities they should just forget and forgive. I've read alot of things about this because I wanted to prove that Kwan was innocent but now I'm just lost. I hope people would ignore all these fuss and concentrate on appreciating the actresses' works.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
From my point of view, Kwan seems to be trying Hard to be the innocent one here.She purposly set a trap for Pancake when she asked for a picture together.But pancake denied, and walked off.Leaving Kwan alone Looking dumb.I believe that kwan deserved to look stubid @ that moment, because soo much FEUD is going on, and she dare has the guts to ask for a picture together.before i use to believe pancake was the bad one but kwans mother is the bad one when it comes to their parents.Ive never heard anything in the net thats coming from pancakes mum, but only Kwans.It seems like her mom really want to set things straight but everytime theres problem its always her trying to blend everything in and say its not real or my daughter is a good girl when she was caught smoking at Age 16.Horrible decision BTW, but you never reallie know who else from the stars in Thailand that smokes.But like i said, i believe KWANS the bad one this time.
Maybe that was a stupid decision made by Kwan but it doesn't mean she's not a good girl. Watching all these lakorns, you should know many do stuff that they regret. She may be a loving daughter with a smoking habit.

kulyia

RUK
Maybe that was a stupid decision made by Kwan but it doesn't mean she's not a good girl. Watching all these lakorns, you should know many do stuff that they regret. She may be a loving daughter with a smoking habit.

yes ur right, but her trying to make herself look good isnt working uknow. i believe they should jsut stop everything.And start over. But kwans mother wont aprove on my opinion.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure what relly happen between the two of them but I saw on TV pool that Kwan wai Pancake and Pancake just ignored her. In my opinion if someone is trying to make things right with you you should at least anknowledge them. I think in this instance Pancake is acting a little childish. I am a Pancake fan and not really into Kwan but I have to admit the girl is trying to make things right. I personally think Pancake is starting to lose herself and think she is gods greatest gift to the ET world.

I think that Kwan was just trying to be all like " see theres nothing wrong with us" in front of the camera but behind shes prob an evil person... Kwans always having problems with people.... its kinda obvious whos at fault

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
I think that Kwan was just trying to be all like " see theres nothing wrong with us" in front of the camera but behind shes prob an evil person... Kwans always having problems with people.... its kinda obvious whos at fault
we will never know because we don't even know what these two were really up to

hah...from what i hear, kwan doesn't really get along with any female in the industry...she's had negative news with poo praiya, poo montana (an older actress), aum patcharapa, and more...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Doesn't Khun Daeng like Kwan? I think if Kwan has a bad side on her like always causing trouble, then Khun Daeng wouldn't like her.

Doesn't Khun Daeng like Kwan? I think if Kwan has a bad side on her like always causing trouble, then Khun Daeng wouldn't like her.
i don't know about khun daeng's relationship with kwan, but i know i saw plenty of articles about kwan's spats with other actresses...

but kwan's been in the industry for so long (since she was a child) and she has always been with ch.7, so it's not a mystery why khun daeng would be kind of leniant towards her...especially when she's got her fans and her acting is pretty good...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i say i like them both but sumhow i gotta be on pancake side...cause this is not juss one time kwan n her mom mess with other teen stars...i wonder what life is like for cheer being her step-sister or some sort...

so kwan and cheer are step sisters of some sort? i never knew that. but i must admit that if i were in pancake's shoes, i probably woudn't take the picture with kwan anyways.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Cheer and Mo used to be close like sisters, not Kwan.

And no, Kwan was never with Ch. 7, that was Pinky and Bee. Kwan officially moved over to Ch. 7 when she was around 16-17ish.
And no, Kwan did not clash with Aum.

There's a lot of celebrities who are b*tches behind the scenes, not only Kwan. Everyone is fake one way or another.