Pancake becoming most popular

nuthida

sarNie Egg
Pancake is now becoming most popular star on ch7 also been called 'jow mae' of commercials they say she is taking over aum .p. i went to Thailand at the end of last year and she was everywhere.. she is shining at such a young age only 20 years old. do you think she can take on with all her work plus school?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
argh.. for some reason.. i can't stand her. <_< [sorry pancake fan]

she might be a shining star but i don't pay much attention to her

Mae

sarNie Adult
One minute it's Cheer, the next it's Tangmo, then Poo, Pat, etc, now it's Pancake... doubtfully none have really made it big...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
good for her....i like pancake....i love her songs and a really great actress^^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I am not a fan of hers but i could be if i watch her lakorns hahaha havent yet so yeah congrats to her though she's so purty.

fun

Expired Sarnie
a lot of oversea fans for pancake. i really do like her, prefer her over tangmo. anyways at first i didn't like her but then i grew to like her a lot. i am happy for her. she is such a great role model too such a mama's little girl..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a fan neither..But personally in my point of view stars these days gets SO over rated that there not even popular for there lakorn or acting or personality..But there getting over rated because of news here and there...True or not true the news is there to shine for them...And personally I think thats lame because stars back in the day actually had talent to be popular..

Not a fan of her's, but she's gone over the limit :| God, no respect over the other actresses, just take over everything. No, this is just too sad.

AUM FOREVER!!! PLEASE, MY MOM SAYS THAT PEOPLE WHO RISE QUICKLY FALL QUICKLY. PEOPLE WILL GET BORED OF HER SOON. SHE IS SEEN EVERYWHERE. SOME ARE ALREADY ANNOYED.
(DON'T READ UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE PANCAKE)

Anyways, don't mind me.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Never seen any of her lakorn not at fan of hers Aum fan forever! I think most of her fans are in Thailand and not over here.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
Not a fan of her's, but she's gone over the limit :| God, no respect over the other actresses, just take over everything. No, this is just too sad.

AUM FOREVER!!! PLEASE, MY MOM SAYS THAT PEOPLE WHO RISE QUICKLY FALL QUICKLY. PEOPLE WILL GET BORED OF HER SOON. SHE IS SEEN EVERYWHERE. SOME ARE ALREADY ANNOYED.
(DON'T READ UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE PANCAKE)

Anyways, don't mind me.

i'm with you there!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
plus i dont really watch any of lakorns because she's always playing the "rich" character and not anything else..