Pangia Xiong's Artworks

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Since everybody was doing this, I thought why not :thumbsup: I don't really do much photoshop since it's hard for me to think of a theme. But usually with MV, it'll pop into my head right away. :blink:

Anyway I'm starting to work more on my artwork now. So I thought I share some of my newer one with everyone. Enjoy!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pangia, I love it! Guy and View are so hot & sexy! :sweat: See, you're good with PS. You are a very talent lady! :clap2:

I love style of the wallie!
I'm glad you decide to do more PS. :thumbsup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow, that looks amazing. I really like that line art style you used.
Thanks. It's actually something new that I tried, so I'm glad it turns out ok =)

sa it on FB..nice job Pang!
Thanks. Thip!!!

Beautiful! Love it!
Thank you so much!
woah, that's hot.
glad you're making art here ;]
can't wait to see more from you ;)
LOL. Yeah, that's my theme "sexy and hot". I wish I could make more artwork to share with you girls, but I always take so long to make another artwork, unlike my MV.
Pangia, I love it! Guy and View are so hot & sexy! :sweat: See, you're good with PS. You are a very talent lady! :clap2:

I love style of the wallie!
I'm glad you decide to do more PS. :thumbsup:
Thanks Prisna, and it's all thanks to you! Your artworks of Guy&View inspired me to work more on PS. so again, thank you girl! :rockon:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow!! You are amazing!! You're also soo good
@ videomaking & arts!
What are you not good at? Come on,
you are talented Pangia!!! WHOOOO! Can't wait to see more :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow!! You are amazing!! You're also soo good
@ videomaking & arts!
What are you not good at? Come on,
you are talented Pangia!!! WHOOOO! Can't wait to see more :)
Awww...Alina, you're making me blush :wub: Thanks for the lovely compliment. I'm just a starter at PS so far. Hm...I can think of a couple of things I'm not good at...hmmm....dancing, singing, drawing, writting...etc. I'm only good at things that have to deal with a COMPUTER LMAO
very very beautiful. i really like Guy & View together.
Me too. I think they got more chemistry together than View with any other pra'ek.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

This one is more simple. Might use it for a short fanfic :thumbsup:
(I really like View and Guy picture here b/c their expression is so cute.)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Lol, I'm basically going to copy and paste what I wrote earlier about your two gorgeous artworks, Pangia girl! XD

"For your recent artwork, girl, I'm astounded!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH, it's as beautiful as your first Guy x View artwork!!! Love, love, love, heart, :heart: this!!!! :wub: Hehehe, View looks sweet and silly (in a cute way!), while Guy looks so serious! Wow, you're thinking of writing a fanfic for this? Go for it! I'm interested!!! :yes: I love the setting in the pic!!! Once again, Pangia sis, your efforts on your two artworks are so worth it! :thumbsup: :grouphug:"

Ooh, agree with you; I love their expressions! Ahh, the beach. What place would be more romantic? Anyplace, as long as Guy and View are together! :coverlaf:

K, as for your first artwork, SMOKIN' HOT!!!! :drool: :wub: :clap2: (Yeah, I know, I use that expression a lot hehehe.)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol, I'm basically going to copy and paste what I wrote earlier about your two gorgeous artworks, Pangia girl! XD

"For your recent artwork, girl, I'm astounded!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH, it's as beautiful as your first Guy x View artwork!!! Love, love, love, heart, :heart: this!!!! :wub: Hehehe, View looks sweet and silly (in a cute way!), while Guy looks so serious! Wow, you're thinking of writing a fanfic for this? Go for it! I'm interested!!! :yes: I love the setting in the pic!!! Once again, Pangia sis, your efforts on your two artworks are so worth it! :thumbsup: :grouphug:"

Ooh, agree with you; I love their expressions! Ahh, the beach. What place would be more romantic? Anyplace, as long as Guy and View are together! :coverlaf:

K, as for your first artwork, SMOKIN' HOT!!!! :drool: :wub: :clap2: (Yeah, I know, I use that expression a lot hehehe.)
Maiko girl, you're so funny. I love it that you posted twice here and in KT page. :loool: Loving you for that!!!!! Gotta agree with you too, anywhere is romantic as long as Guy&View are together. :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Maiko girl, you're so funny. I love it that you posted twice here and in KT page. :loool: Loving you for that!!!!! Gotta agree with you too, anywhere is romantic as long as Guy&View are together. :yahoo:
Hehehehehehehe, I love that you love it, Pangia girl! :grouphug: :spin: :lol2: Of course, I want to show support for your artworks and will post here again. But to save me the trouble of having to write it again and repeating myself :rofl: , I decided to just copy and paste.

Oh definitely, no matter the place, it would be romantic just seeing Guy&View there!!! :yes: :wub:

Share more of your gorgeous artworks when you have finished them, girl! :clap2:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hehehehehehehe, I love that you love it, Pangia girl! :grouphug: :spin: :lol2: Of course, I want to show support for your artworks and will post here again. But to save me the trouble of having to write it again and repeating myself :rofl: , I decided to just copy and paste.

Oh definitely, no matter the place, it would be romantic just seeing Guy&View there!!! :yes: :wub:

Share more of your gorgeous artworks when you have finished them, girl! :clap2:
awww....thank you sister!!!! You're the bomb!! :dance3:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh...that is freaken cute. Vill is cute right there..haha Guy looks cute as a nerd..if only he smiled and it'll be dorky