Pangia Xiong's Artworks

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
awww....thank you sister!!!! You're the bomb!! :dance3:
You're welcome, Pangia sis!! Hehehe, you've made me really happy right now! Love you very much. :grouphug: I'll constantly check this forum/thread for updates on your beautiful artworks! :wub:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
that is so adorable. i hope Vill and Guy will be paired in another lakorn later in the future :)
heheh...thanks so much...yes it'll be a dream come true if they get to be together again in another lakorn. But I'm not so sure with EXACT. Sometime it takes them long as heck to pair a good couple again.
aww, that poster was really cute and sweet :D.
Thanks girl. Those pics are my fav.
You're welcome, Pangia sis!! Hehehe, you've made me really happy right now! Love you very much. :grouphug: I'll constantly check this forum/thread for updates on your beautiful artworks! :wub:
thank you...thank you...thank you....me love you too Maiko :clap:

AikOm^_^

ahhhh...that is freaken cute. Vill is cute right there..haha Guy looks cute as a nerd..if only he smiled and it'll be dorky
Yep, he makes a very cute nerd...but why so serious, Guy? :lmao: Lighten up! :dude:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

cute chibi picture of Gilly. I requested someone to do this for me, I didn't do it, it's too hard to do this kind of artwork! Just want to share it with ya!

AikOm^_^

cute chibi picture of Gilly. I requested someone to do this for me, I didn't do it, it's too hard to do this kind of artwork! Just want to share it with ya!
Copy and paste again :D:

"Wow.......... :eyetwitch:

That is just so...so...so...hmmm...SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :thumbsup: :heart: :clap: :wub: :cry: I hecka heart it!!!! Wow, it's far more than cute, Pangia... :spin: Hehehehe, thanks to you, I now have a new purpose in life; I'm going to draw my own chibi versions of Gilly!!! Hopefully I finish it within the next week hehehe. I was speechless when I saw this... :spicy: :drool: :cloud9:

Hehehe, too bad you didn't draw it, but it was so sweet of your friend to draw for you and us! xD Thank your friend for me!!!"

In newer words: Whoooot, I envy your friend's artistic skills!!!! Hehehehehe, I hope that I can finish my own drawings soon! I'm really in an artistic mood rite now to draw chibi Gilly... :coverlaf: Thanks for sharing, sis! If you haven't revealed that another artist drew this, I would have still thought that it was you, girl. :coverlaf:

*Sigh* This is fantastic... :woot:

Hope that I can finish my own drawings and share them soon! xD

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Dang!!! That first one of guy and Vill is HOT!!!! I don't know what to say!! Your the best at making artworks and Mvs!!! I am totally jealous of you. I was I van be as good as you!! But that day probaly won't come to be.
The second one is cute! I love Vills hair. Its adorable! Guy and her makes a hawthorn couple!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm just posting the exactly same thing I did over at Gilly's Forum.

A bunch of stuff I just put in together. I tried to make it like a movie poster/show event poster. lol

In high school, I took a marketing class, and we do a lot of advertising, and it was one of my fav class too, since I love the business world. So, when I don't have any idea for my next artwork, I'll pretty much do an ads instead.

Here is the original one. I was actually thinking about leaving plain like this. But I guess, I like both version.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow those are kool artworks and ad...It make me want to go buy their drink... :thumbup: :coverlaf:
LMAO Dancy! Thanks, but this kind of drink isn't sold anywhere, only by me, so it'll be one expensive drink lol

I really like this one. It's so awesome.
awww..thanks! I love that one as well.
HOTT posters!!!!!!
Thank you thank you..thank you again! kekeke

Ohmyfreakingod;
Can these artworks get hotter or what?
waaaah~ Gilly <3
Girl, they are able to get even hotter than this when their OCT Mag comes out!!!!!kekekek