P'Aof R.i.P

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Omg how did he die of heart attck, he young, not overweight and he look so strong and healthy, I can't believe he heart attack. :eek: .

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I believed 'Talay Jai' was the last lakorn featured him?

He was a great actor overall. Such a tragedy.

Someone asked about what album the song it's in. It is in one of the 'Pao Jin Jong' OSTs'.

cecilia

Staff member
i love this song,
it's so sad when Noon denied his love in PPFLD..
and everytime they put this song on, i cried for him.

anyway, i adore his acting since that one drama i saw him as the p'ek with Noon (ploy cherman's sister)..he's really cute in there..
until these days, i can't believe that he's gone..sometime, thing happen too fast to actually believe that its' true..R.I.P..one great actor to be miss.

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is a sad news for everyone, and for myself..he is too talented to passed away, gosh...the last time i saw him was he's in JPD..kob and Por show...sad...

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
i love this song,
it's so sad when Noon denied his love in PPFLD..
and everytime they put this song on, i cried for him.

anyway, i adore his acting since that one drama i saw him as the p'ek with Noon (ploy cherman's sister)..he's really cute in there..
until these days, i can't believe that he's gone..sometime, thing happen too fast to actually believe that its' true..R.I.P..one great actor to be miss.
What's the lakorn called? i wanted to watch it.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
RIP P' Aof.
He was a really goooood actor.
He died soo young.
He was a great actor when he play bad roles he really play it well. The last time I saw him in a lakorn was in Jui's and Por's lakorn where he was Jui's husband. I just finished that lakorn last night and I was like gosh he will be missed. Especially in lakorns where he's a goood guy.
I miss him already. :(
Now I cant stand watching lakorns that he starred in.

He also got a reallllly goood voice.
Does anyone have his song he sang to in PPFLD???
If u do can u upload it in BM

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
RIP P' Aof.
He was a really goooood actor.
He died soo young.
He was a great actor when he play bad roles he really play it well. The last time I saw him in a lakorn was in Jui's and Por's lakorn where he was Jui's husband. I just finished that lakorn last night and I was like gosh he will be missed. Especially in lakorns where he's a goood guy.
I miss him already. :(
Now I cant stand watching lakorns that he starred in.
He also got a reallllly goood voice.
Does anyone have his song he sang to in PPFLD???
If u do can u upload it in BM

http://www.content-type.com/462205756/Aof+...om+Dao2.mp3.htm
Here You Go!