Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Passion Night

It's been a gorgeous day so far and she's thankful for taking the rest of the day off from work. After a blissful quick shower, wrap herself in her white robe…. she walks toward the closet. What to wear? Finally, she decides on a knee length red spaghetti dress along with a black cardigan. She stood in front of the dresser mirror curling her lashes, applying mascara twice to each and adding pinkish lip gloss to her lips.

Soriya grab her purse and walk across to Emmy's room. As she enters, Annie greeted her with a smile.

She smile back. "Is she up yet?"

"Yes."

Soriya walk over to the white crib. "Hi baby...." she pick her up and kiss her forehead. "Let's go before grandma throws a fit for being late."

While putting Emmy in her car seat, Annie put the diaper bag and her purse in the front seat. "Thanks." Before walking to the driver side, "oh Annie, I'm not sure if I'll be back for dinner but if anyone asks, tell them I'm at my mom's house."

"Yes miss."

She wave and drove off. Thankfully, her mom house was only 15 minutes away. She was always afraid Emmy would cry in the middle of a ride, but so far, every ride was pleasant. Emmy's a good baby since birth. She's getting close to being a month old and sleeps nearly through most nights. Her lips curve into a smile. Emmy's her joy, even when everything else wasn't.

She pulls into the driveway and park. While unbuckling her seat beat, she can see her mom waiting on the porch. She took Emmy out of her car seat and walk over.

"Hi mom," kissing her mom on the cheek and hand over the little one. "Let me get her things, be right back."

After placing the formulas in the fridge, she returns to the living room with food. Home cooked meals are the best. Her cooking skill is in working progress. Who is she kidding? No wonder she fail home economics. But now, she's trying again for the sake of her little girl.

"How's breast feeding coming along?" her mother ask. "Are you still uncomfortable?"

With food in her mouth, she shakes her head. "It's getting better now." Remembering the first time, Emmy had no mercy on her breast. She suck and suck while her mommy was in tears.

"You really shouldn't be working... Emmy needs you."

"Mom, we had this discussion already." Soriya groan. It's not that she doesn't want to stay home with her daughter. It's better to work for now, she needed the money.

"Don't he give you allowance every week, month… or something like that?"

Soriya takes a sip of the ice cold water and wipes her mouth clean with the tissue. "Yes, but I don't want to solely depend on it. I like being independent."

"So.." she looks at her daughter with worry eyes knowing So have never depend on anyone. Not ever since she learn to depend on herself.. "You have to let that go for your child sake." She sighs. "The job can wait…."

"Mom, I'm doing this for her." She had been jobless for the last nine months or so. He wanted her to stay home.

Emmy started to fuss. Time for her bottle. Soriya went to get the bottle then warm it in the cup filled with warm water. Emmy was getting cranky by the second. After a min, she hand her mom the bottle. Just minutes after, her eyes closed. "My grand daughter is so good. Her daddy must love her so much."

Soriya fix the mat and put massive blankets to make it soft. "She's daddy princess."

Her mom smile and laid Emmy down, placing a blanket over her. "I'm sure. She looks just like him."

Soriya frown. "She sure does…." Every bits of her was him. Then she stare at her tummy, she had pack a few post pregnancy weights.

Her mother notice, "You're fine So. Your weight is perfect right now."

"I think I'm a bit on the fat side," rubbing her tummy. Her mom let out a laugh. "Oh honey, you are not fat." I prefer you to be this size.

She gave a half smile. "You're just trying to make me feel better."

Her mom pats her head and got up to get more water. Sigh. She stuff more chips into her mouth.

---

Harit stood in front of the mirror button his shirt with the partial loose tie. He grab his watch off the night table and wore it on his left wrist with his eyes lock on the girl who was sound asleep. The lamp light reflects her dark wavy hair spreading across the pillow. Her breathing soft and lips moist. Before grabbing his jacket to leave for the night, he bent down and caress her cheek against the back of his hand.

The moon was out; the road's quiet with his soft music playing in the stereo. This was one of his favorite moments. It allows him to collect his thoughts. The windows were half way down letting the wind blow, cleansing him of her lavender scent. It's been a few months now being with Nina. There relationship is strictly all pleasure. She understood and agreed there's no commitment involve, only a few nights with him. Of all his adult life, he never had or has a committed relationship. If later on, she couldn't deal with it, she was free to go. But so far, Nina was good.

The house lit by a dim light in the hallway. It was a little after nine. He parks his car and got out with one hand holding a bag filled with goodies. He unlocks the door and let himself in. Quiet. It took him a bit of time to get use to not having people tending to him on their hands and knees. They were let go for privacy issues. No one needed to know his business.

Harit dry his hair with the towel. Sigh. It feels good with a hot shower in place. He wore his pajama and pick up the bag to go to her room. The light was dim through the wide open door. His heart was smiling... slowing creeping up to his lips. He place the bag down and stare, "Hi princess...." he whisper. She began to stir as though, she knew he was standing there... His body lean forward, extending his hands for her, "Did daddy wake you up?" Harit softly press his lips on his daughter forehead while cradling her against his chest. Baby powder scent fills his nostril. He sat down on the rocking chair and soon she fell back asleep.

--

I hope you guys enjoy this. It's been awhile since i wrote a fanfic. ^_^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I m the first to read heheh ... ll come back for comment later now I m reading it... thanks

cecilia

Staff member
wow. just the title alone with ATEAM name already make it hot ..

PASSION .. so it is. ((will read this later, and comment later, have to rush to class))

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2

Music was echoing from speaker to speaker. A group of girls were lounging around and sipping their drinks, checking all the hot guys walking by. Class of 2008 celebration! No more exams, no more papers and no more pulling all niters. "Cheers!" All the girls raise their glasses and toast.

"He's cute..." Jenny whisper into Soriya ear and tilt her head to where the guy was standing at. She smile, "yes agree..." While the night is still young, the girls gather on to their feet and make way to the dance floor. Bumping and grinding to one another, the room was sure getting hot. And by hot, everyone started to sweat. Soriya needed another drink. As she slip away from the dance floor and stood at the bar, hoping to get notice by the bartender, she heard a voice... "Thirsty now?"

Soriya turn her eyes to where the voice was coming from and holy moly, he’s hot. Hotter then the guy Jane had mention earlier. She flash him a warm smile, "Yea." she show him her empty glass.

"Harit," he said and extend his hand waiting for her to shake it and she did. "Soriya." He reach into his pocket and hand her his business card. He stop giving out his business card since he learn his lesson. Girls can be psycho and stalkers. But he couldn't resist not giving it to her. She glance at it and glance back up. "Real estate broker?"

He smile, "Yea." She was about to ask another question but the bartender came to her need. "What can I get you sexy?"

"Long island." she reply. His smile was to die for. Calm down soriya, she told herself in her mind.

As she open her purse to get money… "Let me get that." he said and hand money to the bartender.

“Thanks, but you didn't have to.” said Soriya. "Here.." she place the money in his hand.

His eyes widened. What the freak. When he brought girls drinks, they never shove money at him. "No." he quickly slip it back inside her purse. “Gentlemen always buy ladies drink." He smile.

“but…”

“You can buy the second round if you like.” He smile.

There was his smile again. "Fine, second round then."

They found a secluded couch and sat down. "So do you and your friends come often?"

She sip her long island. "Not often."

"I figure." This was his regular spot.

She gave him a half grin. "Really?"

"I'm a regular guest here." Harit stare into her eyes with the decorative lamp light on the table.

Soriya could feel herself blush. "So where are your friends or do you like to hangout alone?"

"my friends in the VIP room." He like to pick up his women without interruption.

"oh, why aren't you with them?" She was getting nervous while her sipping increases. Bad soriya, you know you can't handle liquor well.

"Because my angel's here." Before he could stop himself, the words roll out of his lips. What the hell? He has never use such line with anyone.

Her cheeks were burning. Lucky it was dark or else, she would be so embarrass. Normally she would never blush at such lines but for some reason, she was. It must be him. Who told him to be so hot? He was all in black. She melt when men dress in all black. “Oh yea, where?” she ask, taking a big sip this time and use her eyes to search for that angel of his. Suddenly, she felt the alcoholic kick in. Ugh. Bad move soriya.

Harit chuckle and lean in closer. Cute. He like cute girls. He cup her cheek, stare into her eyes and about to do something he haven’t done before. At least not in the first five minutes of talking. He kiss her. Such soft lips, he thought.

Her brain went into a daze. She’s never been kissed like that. Soft, sweet, and and…she was lost for words when he pull back. “Let’s get out of here.”

“Where should we go?” Her drink was now empty and she was buzzzzz…

“You’ll see.” Harit take the glass out of her hand and place it on the table. “Let’s go." He got up and grab her hand. She follow him and signal her friends she was leaving. Some giggle, some wave, all gave her a thumbs up. Silly girls.

He hail a cab and both got in, giving an address to the cab driver. “Where are…” when his lips crush on hers. It was soft then she felt his hunger. Her mind subdue to his lips. In the mist of making out, the cab came to a halt. He hand the driver some money and step out, carrying her into his arms and kissing her again. She wasn’t sure how they got inside his place but now she was beside him on his bed. It felt wrong and right at the same time. Soriya has never let herself gone this far with a man before. She break away from the kiss.

“What is it?” his voice soft and his fingers spreading on her cheek.

“I think we should slow down.” She said with a faint tremble in her voice. Her heart was pounding.

He smile. “Sure.” His thumb caresses her forehead. Through the little light shining from the street lamp, her beauty was striking. Harit got up a little and hover over her, staring deeply into her brown eyes. “When I first saw you, I couldn’t get my eyes off you.” He said, pulling her hand to his lips. “I just had to get your name.”

She giggles. This is what happen when she’s soo buzz. “Trying to be smooth now?”

Harit laugh. “Am not.” His eyes move to her lips. It was calling him again. Why does she have so much affect on him? Like he had to have her. “You’re so beautiful Soriya.”

His eyes, it was hypnotizing her heart. Before she could utter another word, he bent down and kiss her with his fingers moving in her hair. Soon, the kisses were beginning to fill with lust, need, desire, hunger…and most of all... fill with passion.

She couldn’t stop what her body was wanting. Their clothes came off one by one. Both were under the sheets naked and hot. Harit was planting kisses all over her body. Her heart was beating out of control and her breathing heavy. His touch made her weak. “harit…”

Harit stop his kisses and look at her with a naughty smile in place. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.”

Sigh. She didn’t want to tell him that he was going to be her first. And gentle he was, all through out the night… their body became one over and over again.

---
Dawn was approaching, her eyes slowly open to find herself wrap in his arms. While her mind was absorbing everything that happened last night, she had to get out of here. She slept with a stranger, a handsome strange that made her heart weak, filled with desire like no other man she had met. Soriya quietly got out of bed and quickly put her clothes on. Before leaving, she walks over and lay a soft kiss on his lips. They were never going to see each other again.

While unlocking her apartment and letting herself in, she notice her roommate wasn’t home. No sight of her heels. She was glad because she was a mess. She felt… empty. They weren’t going to ever see each other again. And then, her tears gush out. Soriya, what have you done? After ten minutes or so, she told herself to get over it. There was a plane to catch and she hadn’t pack yet...

---
TBC. I hope i haven't confused anyone yet. hehe.. feel free to comment/suggestion.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
nice.. i want more.. its getting good.. thanks.. update soon.. so was that a flash
back or something that she had wit him??

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. 1st episode already harit was doing outside... hmm.. guess they married not because they really love each other but because of the baby.. but love the baby... so cute... hahha... harit and soriya attracted to each other... can't wait to know more...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...so addicted already :D so they have a baby together..and it all started with an attraction ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
nice story you got! ^_^

so harit and soriya had a one night stand and soriya got pregnant... they're married, right? I bet they only got married for the child's sake.. :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
nice.. i want more.. its getting good.. thanks.. update soon.. so was that a flash
back or something that she had wit him??
yes, it's a flashback. :lol:
thanks everyone for enjoying it. i will try to get the next update soon. when i was writing chapter 2, all i could picture was edward from twilight..... probably because i just watch the final trailer :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3

He found a meter spot and pull in to park. He enter the coffee shop and right away, he sees her…

She was nervous. Her hands went cold while forcing a smile. He looks the same as she had last seen him on his bed.

“Hey.” He sits in the chair across from her. “What’s up?”

“Why don’t you get something to drink first?”

“Ummm,” her eyes, it was strange. “Sure, be right back.”

Harit return with coffee in his hand. He sip it slowly. “So are you going to tell me or not?” He was very curious. After being hiatus over a month, she pop up and left a message on his work phone. Did she want to tell him he was an amazing lover, and after a month, she just couldn’t find anyone to full fill her like he did? His lips form a grin…

“I’m pregnant.” There, she said it thinking it would make her feel better. Who was she lying to?

He choke on his coffee. Everyone in the shop turn and look at him, at them.

He quickly grab the napkin of the table to whip his mouth and nose. With the remaining napkins, he clean the table. “What??!!” trying not to cause a scene. Moments ago was embarrassing enough.

Silence. Soriya didn’t utter another word. He had to release his frustration somewhere else.

She eye him standing up. He’s leaving. This scene had replay in her mind before making the phone call. He wasn’t gong to accept responsibility.

Harit went to stand by her, “Get up.”

“What?” Her eyes look up at him.” Why?”

“I need to get out of here.” When she didn’t move, he tug her arm.

Soriya got up and follow him. She wasn’t sure where they were going when she got into his car. He kept driving until he pull into a park. It was empty. Only him and her.

Harit got out. He stood a few feet from the car with his brain still processing the pregnant news. Yes, he knew that night she was a virgin. He’s always careful, never a slip except this time. With his hands on his hip and staring out into the trees, he curse himself. “What the freaking hell!!”

She stare at him as he turn around and look at her, still in the car. He’s upset, just like when she found out. He walks over to her side and opens the door, telling her to come out. They walk over to a nearby bench and questions start pouring in.

“Are you sure you’re pregnant?”

“Very sure.”

“And…. are you sure it’s mine?” He knew it was a stupid question but he had to know.

What a freaking moron! “Of course it’s yours.” Her ears begin to turn red. “You knew I was a virgin that night!” She got up but he pull her arm.

“Sit back down.” He wouldn’t let her arm go until she sit her butt back down. “Did you see a doctor yet?”

“I’m seeing one Friday.”

“Then how…”

“I took a pregnancy test and it was positive.” She cut him off, knowing he would question again.

“Oh…” His slight of hope that she might not be pregnant was crush.

“Any symptoms yet?” look at him dammit! But she didn’t. it was frustrating.

“I started vomiting on my last few days in Europe and I’m tired a lot.”

He didn’t remember her face being this pale. “You were in Europe this past month?”

She nod, “yea.”

Sigh. He knew nothing about her. This was complicate.

“I’m going with you on Friday.”

Soriya didn’t object,, staring at her hand… he had a right to be there.

--

*Knock* He was standing in front of her apartment door step to tell her what he’s been thinking all night since the doctor appointment.

Soriya open the door with shock. “Hey,” She said softly. What was he doing here at this hour?

“Can I come in?” He ask with his hands in his pant pockets.

“Umm, sure.” She step aside. Hs cologne nearly made her gag as he walk by. Lucky her roommate wasn’t home.

“Where’s your room mate?” He went to sit down on the couch.

“Shelly’s out for the night.” She didn’t sit down; choose to stand instead with her arms cross over her chest.

“I… I couldn’t sleep last night.” This was hard “I think we should get marry.”

“Say again?” Marriage? Is he out of his mind? Even she didn’t think that far…yet.

Harit got up and walk over to her, looking into her eyes. “I think it’s best for the baby.”

“What do you know what’s best for the baby?” Her voice raise…about to walk away when harit hold her arm in place.

“What would your parents think if they found out their daughter is having a baby out of wedlock?”

“My mom would be fine about it!”

“Are you sure?” He grip her chin and force her eyes to look into his.

Soriya couldn’t answer. Her mother would be mad, no, heart broken if she knew.

He sigh and let go her chin. “I don’t want them to hate you. The sooner we get marry, the better.”

Her hormones kick in. Tears were forming. Harit didn’t know what to do so he pull her in and held her as she sob against his chest. “It’s going to be okay.” he whisper.

---

The wedding was small. His parents, her mom and guests. It was a beautiful night with a couple dancing their last wedding slow song all while pretending to be in love. Soriya couldn’t contain her tears while cameras were flashing. This wasn’t what she had in mind of a fairytale wedding in the arms of her shining knight and armor. Her mom question the urgent wedding but Soriya insist she was in love. And even after her mom found out she’s pregnant, it wouldn’t be so bad. She’s already married. Harit could see her eyes swelling with tears and held her close so that people didn’t see her sobbing. He didn't have to ask why.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww poor soriya...so it was because of the baby harit married her.... :( i hope they start gradually falling in love with each other....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
at least harith is a nice heart player and takes responsibility. I dont think many guys out there will do or abortion is the wayout. Is he marrying her purely out of responsiblity? and for how long they gonna be in marriage for their child's sake? lots of questions come up and only yr update ll solve them... thanks..