Pat and Yard competiting?!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Yard :eek: !?That can't be true.I think Pat and Yard seems to get along pretty well.Tinah , can you tell me what this is all about , cuz i don't know why i can't enter IL.Pretty please with a cherry on top .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Pat and Yard :eek: !?That can't be true.I think Pat and Yard seems to get along pretty well.Tinah , can you tell me what this is all about , cuz i don't know why i can't enter IL.Pretty please with a cherry on top .
[post="172057"][/post]​
Okay, KristyS, I'll do the honor of summarizing the news. There's just recent rumors stating that Pat and Yarthip may be competing. Pat came out to explain that she would never compare herself with Yardthip. Pat explained to Siam Bunterng news that there's no need for comparison. Both her and Yardthip use their skills to act. They both work hard and it's better that they are being judged by their performance than their looks. Pat also mentioned that her and Yardthip are good friends.

Pat said that lately there's a lot of negative rumors and she doesn't understand where it came from. All she can do is accept the situation. Fame comes with a price. She's assuming that the rumors may arise from other news stating that Channel 3 is promoting or pushing her to the top. She believes that may have caused the stir and misunderstanding.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pat and Yard !?That can't be true.I think Pat and Yard seems to get along pretty well.Tinah , can you tell me what this is all about , cuz i don't know why i can't enter IL.Pretty please with a cherry on top .
lol okay..here you go

Pat-I'm not competiting with Yard

All of the sudden Pat Naprapa Tantrakoon is being compared to Yardthip Rachapran with rumors that they are competiting with each other.

"With Nong Yard honestly please don't compare us with each other. We both use our skills to act so look at us base on our skills."

"I don't think that I'm more beautiful or she can't act as good, it's not like that. It's better to be judge on by our work. I feel we both work for the same channel so we don't dislike each other as being rumored. We're both working and I see her as a good friend and she's a very hard working person."

The nang ek also revealed latly she has a lot of negative rumors and she has no idea how the rumor started and now all she can do is accept the situation.

"It's like I have to accept the situation. It's like the higher I get the more I have to accept what comes with it and It's all up to me and how I want to portray myself."

"I think this happens to everyone and the only reason this kind of rumors come out is because reporters like to write that the channel is pushing/promoion me and by writing that people tend to interpret that the other stars must really dislike E Pat(laughs) but when I see my friends we talk about the rumors, it's hilarious so I think you should stop about this gossip."

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Okay, KristyS, I'll do the honor of summarizing the news.  There's just recent rumors stating that Pat and Yarthip may be competing.  Pat came out to explain that she would never compare herself with Yardthip.  Pat explained to Siam Bunterng news that there's no need for comparison.  Both her and Yardthip use their skills to act.  They both work hard and it's better that they are being judged by their performance than their looks.  Pat also mentioned that her and Yardthip are good friends. 

Pat said that lately there's a lot of negative rumors and she doesn't understand where it came from.  All she can do is accept the situation.  Fame comes with a price.  She's assuming that the rumors may arise from other news stating that Channel 3 is promoting or pushing her to the top.  She believes that may have caused the stir and misunderstanding.
[post="172099"][/post]​
Thanxs so much Mara Pahng.I really appreciate you sparing your time into helping me.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's nice of Pat to come straight out and explain the misunderstandings. I know for a fact that Pat is not about competition. She's devoted to her work, school and community efforts activities that she wouldn't have time to think about others in a negative way.

It's unfortunate there are rumors like this that revolves around such an innocent actress like Pat. This is the first time I heard anything negative about her. It's right what Pat said. Fame does come with a price. Anyhow, she shouldn't accept those rumors. All she has to do is take it as a joke and continue on with life. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its bound to happen cuz both pat/yard are young rising stars working in the same channel...and like how there was rumors between ch7 young rising stars not getting along..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Thans so much Mara Pahng.I really appreciate you sparing your time into helping me.
[post="172102"][/post]​
You're welcome, KristyS. Tinah just posted the entire interview for you. That's nice of her.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i think its bound to happen cuz both pat/yard are young rising stars working in the same channel...and like how there was rumors between ch7 young rising stars not getting along..
[post="172107"][/post]​
You're right that it's bound to happen. The good thing is Pat came out and settled her claim. That's nice of her to take the iniatitive to clear up the rumors.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
sorrie i came too late after Mara summarize the article
[post="172110"][/post]​
Oops...I guess we were both typing our comments at the same time. It's okay, though. LOL. Thanks for the interview. I can sure read it again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oops...I guess we were both typing our comments at the same time. It's okay, though. LOL. Thanks for the interview. I can sure read it again
yep..lol..oh well theres the actual interview

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
lol okay..here you go

Pat-I'm not competiting with Yard

All of the sudden Pat Naprapa Tantrakoon is being compared to Yardthip Rachapran with rumors that they are competiting with each other.

"With Nong Yard honestly please don't compare us with each other. We both use our skills to act so look at us base on our skills."

"I don't think that I'm more beautiful or she can't act as good, it's not like that. It's better to be judge on by our work. I feel we both work for the same channel so we don't dislike each other as being rumored. We're both working and I see her as a good friend and she's a very hard working person."

The nang ek also revealed latly she has a lot of negative rumors and she has no idea how the rumor started and now all she can do is accept the situation.

"It's like I have to accept the situation. It's like the higher I get the more I have to accept what comes with it and It's all up to me and how I want to portray myself."

"I think this happens to everyone and the only reason this kind of rumors come out is because reporters like to write that the channel is pushing/promoion me and by writing that people tend to interpret that the other stars must really dislike E Pat(laughs) but when I see my friends we talk about the rumors, it's hilarious so I think you should stop about this gossip."
[post="172100"][/post]​
Thanxs for the translation Tinah.I like the way Pat responded.She sure is my favorite n'ek and i have no regrets in it.Nice to know that channel 3 is pushing her to the top.Hopefully Pat can handle all the things that are going around her.I believe that Pat is going to do the best with her acting career and that she will be the best.

Wow Yard is younger then Pat.cuz you said "nong".

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
You're welcome, KristyS.  Tinah just posted the entire interview for you.  That's nice of her.
[post="172109"][/post]​
i just saw the one where Tinah just posted .cuz when i was replying to you , Tinah must of posted up and i just went to another link.silly me :sweat: .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Thanxs for the translation Tinah.I like the way Pat responded.She sure is my favorite n'ek and i have no regrets in it.Nice to know that channel 3 is pushing her to the top.Hopefully Pat can handle all the things that are going around her.I believe that Pat is going to do the best with her acting career and that she will be the best.

Wow Yard is younger then Pat.cuz you said "nong".
[post="172120"][/post]​
I agree with your perception, KristyS. Pat will always be the best of the best!! I couldn't believe that Yardthip is younger than Pat. LOL. I thought she was a few years older. Maybe it's because Yardthip has been in the industry longer. That's surprising, though.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wow..yard is younger?..that's odd..she looks older ..i think..well, best wishes to both stars..don't matter to me, i'm not a fan ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they are younger by few months..cuz yard is already 20 isnt she..how old pat?..yard does look older than pat