Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay so I'm not a fan of Teya, but why does everyone likes her so much? How many lakorns has she done???

I only watch bits and pieces of Prisanna. I didn't like the storyline, but I thought acting was alright. She was just a baby back then. I just couldn't get pass how young she playing that role. However, I was very impress with her English. It's cool that she grew up in America and was in the one MV. hehheheheh

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I heard Paul and Benz are in this lakorn too...Credits to Noiki from Spicy/Tinah....I'm not going to watch this lakorn anymore....They already have Go and Teya...Why do they need Paul and Benz????

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yep Teya grew up in Hawaii. Neat huh? She was in a dell ad, and just recently someone spotted her in a music video. I don't remember the band's name, but it's an american band. hehehehe

Paul and Benz are going to be it also??? If it's going to be a family drama, i hope it's not going to be where Noi sleeps with everyone again. LOL

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Yep Teya grew up in Hawaii. Neat huh? She was in a dell ad, and just recently someone spotted her in a music video. I don't remember the band's name, but it's an american band. hehehehe

Paul and Benz are going to be it also??? If it's going to be a family drama, i hope it's not going to be where Noi sleeps with everyone again. LOL

REally? I thought that she grew up in michigan and LA because her mom lives in MIchigan and her dad lives in LA! she also went to college in LA! I know that she studied in hawaii for college too for a little bit too but hmmm...i guess no one know but teya! haha

AND yeah.. id idn't really want this to be a family drama but it just might!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
REally? I thought that she grew up in michigan and LA because her mom lives in MIchigan and her dad lives in LA! she also went to college in LA! I know that she studied in hawaii for college too for a little bit too but hmmm...i guess no one know but teya! haha
AND yeah.. id idn't really want this to be a family drama but it just might!
Now that I think about I could be wrong. But yeah I always thought she grew up in hawaii. I remember reading off her website and seeing her prom pictures. And I thought to myself "hmmmm that's alot of white ppl considering it Hawaii" so it makes more senses that she lives out in Michigan. LOL i need to find that website.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hawaii,eh. Wow. I wish I lived in Hawaii!! Nah. No babies this time, iamnowhere.lol.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i thought she grew up in thailand. she was born in the States and moved to Thailand around 5 or 6 and went back to the States for college.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow benz look really pretty from afar. great casting!

thanks leila

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
i saw on dao kra jaii, benz was asked to fit herself. she lost tons of weight. she looks good. she should keep working out, it's working for her!!!

AAWWW!!! go should be paired with someone other than teya. like, someone from power three. I love ploy or maybe meji!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
my god! why benz and paul again? where is num? it would be better is p'num and benz miss them
anyway benz look so pretty