Payback is a B***h

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.4

Enjoy!!!!! I'm calling a quite for tonight. Will be posting a chapter later. Goodnight

That night...............

Rome...............

Damn why can't I stop thinking about her. Is like she has a spell over me. Damn I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Her touch and her soft lips.

Rita...........

Ewww...... I can't believe I touch his face and gave him peak. I'm gonna bet he gonna come over tomorrow. What a loser. He only nice to me cause I don't look like when I did when I was younger. I can't wait to make him head over heels for me.

The next day............

Rome was at Rita house in the morning. He went to see if Rita wanted to do something together. The maid came in and told her that Mr. Rome is waiting for her. She told the maid to tell him she be down. Rita felt like she gonna take her time meeting Rome.

Rome was waiting for a really long time. He kept looking at his watch. He wonder why she taking long. It been half an hour already. He was half asleep when Rita decided to came down.

Rita: Rome
Rome: Rita your done, want to go somewhere together
Rita: I have a photo shoot
Rome: (he was doing his puppy sad face) Oh do you
Rita: Would you like to take (she wanted to see how hot she was, knowing he not gonna have her)
Rome: SURE

They left to go to Rita photo shoot. Rita promise when she get back from Thailand. She will have a photo shoot for them. Rita left Rome waiting in the studio. Rita was getting all dress up.

Then.......

Rita came out. Rome couldn't believe how hot she was. She knew that Rome couldn't stop looking at her throughout the photo shoot. Rome felt really hot. He wanted Rita right there. He was falling for her, making her plan work. Every time Rita came out with a hotter outfit, he can't help himself from drooling.

Rita was finish her photo shoot and she was hungry. Rome was also hungry. He wanted to take Rita to lunch at his favorite places.

Rome: Are you hungry?
Rita: Yeah, why you buying
Rome: Yep only if your coming with me
Rita: Okay then lets go

Rome took her to Appleseed cafe. It was a cute little cafe. Rome always love this places. It was peaceful and this is the first time he brought someone here, since he has so many girls that he can't even recall how many.

Rome order his favorite dish for him and her. She took a but, it was good she couldn't believe it. Rome could tell she like it since she had a big grin on her face. Rome was happy that she like it, so he could take her here more often. He thought to himself its the first time he falling for a girl ever. He always break there heart knowing they were in love with him. He wanted Rita his and only. But, he knows that she has a boyfriend. He thought its okay I take her away from him. You always could break up a relationship up, which he use to doing.

Rita feels a little guilty that she having lunch with Rome. She has Dennis who treat her right. She decided to surprise him tonight at his hotel room since he staying longer.

To be continue....

Spoil:
Does Rome really change his way for Rita?
Will Rita fall for him?

Thats all for now!!!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the hardest thing about revenage is not to feel any compassion...when that comes it's the fun is over have a good night...thanks again

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao, the picture from an angle look like AFF ! -- i love revenge plot :p

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 5

Enjoy!!!!!

Rome wanted to spend the whole day with Rita.

Rome: Rita want to go out tonight
Rita: I can't, I have plans
Rome: Like what?
Rita: I'm gonna meet Dennis, I miss him so much especially his touch(she was lying about part, since she haven slept with anyone yet)
Rome: Oh I see (it made his mad hearing those words)

She knew that he was getting mad, since he look piss. Hahaha he deserve that. Gosh I wish he was Dennis. I want to surprise him with a home cook meal. Rita lose track of time and she wanted Rome to take her food shopping for her dinner with Dennis. This will surly make him mad thinking Im cooking for him which I'm not.

Rita: Rome can you take me food shopping, I want to make dinner for two
Rome: Sure(thinking it was for him)
Rita: Okay

They went food shopping for about an half an hour. Rita decided to make Dennis his favorite dish. When they got to the car. Rome took Rita to her place. Thinking he was going to be lucky tonight.

When they reach the house.....

Rome: So am I meeting you at your place
Rita: Silly, no why do you think that
Rome: umm.... I thought your making dinner for us
Rita: No, I'm making it for Dennis, and thanks for the ride. (she hurry inside)

Rome was storming, he couldn't believe Rita. He wanted her even more. The harder she play, the harder he wanted her more.

In the mean time........

Rita went to Dennis apartment that he was renting while he stay here in Thailand. She got the front desk to open his door. She cook and set up the table. She was done and decided to tiedy his place. Then she heard the door open.

Dennis: (He knew Rita was here) Who here?
Rita: giggle.... and she jump him from behind

Dennis quickly gave her a kiss on the lips and a hug. Rita was so amaze how he treated her. He help her become more comfortable in her skin. She knows Dennis is the right guy for her. She wanted to stay with him like this forever. But, she kinda feels guilty like she cheating on him. But she not, she just getting even with Rome.

Dennis thought............

God I'm lucky to be with this goddess. I want to ask her in marriage when her father is feeling better. I love her soooo much.

The finally sat at the dinning room table. They talk and eat at the same time. Talking about how they missing each other. Dennis knew it was getting late and didn't want Rita to drive home this late. So he told her to stay at his place in the guest room. Till tomorrow morning. Rita agree and called her parents to tell them, so they won't worry.

In the mean time..............

Rome was wondering where Rita was, since he didn't see her car in the driveway. He was thinking that her and Dennis are having sex together making him even more jealous. He didn't realize he was becoming crazy over her. He began ignoring other girls, which is not like him.

To be continue.....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg rome is already falling for her.. she is already trying to get even wit him.. so good..
thanks.. more plz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO rita is really making rome crazy jealous...i laughed so hard when reading the part where rome thought that rita was making dinner for him ahahhahha

shachibasha

psychotic
haha so rome is like kinda stalking rita huh? imagining the girl you want have something with someone else but you must be torture!....its so fun to see rome suffer!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH. 6

enjoy!!!!! Sorry it's kinda short. I will be kinda busy this weekend redoing my room and might not have time to post more chapter.

The next day....

Rita left Dennis place in the morning. When she got home she didn't expected that Rome was at her place waiting for her.

Rome: Did you just came home?
Rita: yep, why
Rome: ( it made him really angry) oh, I thought you want to do something today?
Rita: I can't, I'm starting to work today at my dad company.
Rome: Ohh I see
Rita: Rome, I need to get ready so have a good day
Rome: Okay

An half an hour later. Rita left her house, heading to work. She couldn't stop thinking about Rome. I guest he really falling for me, if not why is he acting like a jealous boyfriend. What a loser!!!

In the mean time.....

Dennis was thinking about Rita though his photo shoot. He wanted to be her forever. He decided that he gonna take a break from modeling and be here for her. He gonna ask Rita parents for Rita hand in marriage. He knows he deeply in love with her.

Rita felt bored at work. She couldn't stop thinking about how she can't wait to go back to Paris with Dennis. She knows Dennis is the right person to be with. He was the only one that look at her , not pass her when she was geeky during college. She felt safe with him, not like Rome. She feels Rome is just a playboy who just want to sleep with her.

There were a knock on her door.

Rita: Come in
?: Hi are you Miss. Rita
Rita: Yes, Why?
?: Someone sent you flowers and can you sign this
Rita: sure (thinking it was from Dennis)

Rita saw a card. She took it out and read it.

To: Rita

I can't stop thinking about you. I hope you have time to have dinner with me tonight. I will pick up at 7.

Love, Rome

Ewwwww...... I'm gonna decline him making him more angry. I want to spend time with Dennis not him.

Rome was waiting for Rita at her work place. Which he didn't know Rita left early cause she didn't want to have dinner with him. Rome was waiting for ever and he ask the reception desk about Rita. She told him that Rita left a while ago. He was storming. He couldn't believe he got stood up. This is the first time. He want Rita even more.

To be continue....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhaha rome waited for rita...got stood up....awww i think that rita is trying to convince that dennis is the one...but safe is not always the right choice

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.7

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Rome was soooo piss off that Rita left before he came to pick her up. But, in away it made his wanted her even more. He thinking of how have her all to himself.

In the mean time.....

Rita went shopping and decided to go home later. Cause she doesn't want to dump into him. She call Dennis to see if he was busy. She was bum out cause Dennis had to work in another town till tomorrow. She didn't want to go home, so she decided to stay at a hotel for a couple of days.

Rome was spying out the window with binoculars seeing if she came home. He stay up all night not seeing her. He wounder if she was with Dennis. He wanted to kill him. Rome never acted this way before for a girl. Rome mom came to see if he was up.

Rome mom: Rome breakfast
Rome: ohh okay.

Rome had an idea. He gonna as his parent to ask Rita parent for her hand in marriage. They agree cause they believe that Rita was the perfect girl for him. Smart, pretty and she has the last name of the Jensen. They weren't sure thought since Rita has a boyfriend that her parent liked. Rome suggesting that if he get marry with her. Her parent benefit with the family business. Making the Jensen even more powerful.

Rome parent went to Rita house to speak to her parents about arranging there marriage. At first her parent didn't agree. But then her father liked the idea that they were going to be more powerful. They agree for them to be marry next week. Rome parent came and told Rome the news making him more happy that Rita is gonna be his from now on.

Rita still didn't know about the plan for her to get marry. Rome r was thinking of away to get rid out of Dennis from Rita life. A light bulb was up his head and he know what to do.......

To be continue.............

Spoil:
What will Rome do?
Rita agree to marry Rome but why