Payback is a B***h

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp rome asked for rita's hand in marriage....i wonder what's he going to do....get dennis a really great job in a different country..i bet rita going to marry rome to get him back at him...get him jealous and angry...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg rome is gonna b married t0 rita.. he is so smart..
wonder how is gonna make rita be his???? :r-scene-pop-corn:

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8

Enjoy!!!!!

Rome couldn't wait to get though with his plan. He called one of his girl to help him out. She was surprise by Rome. She never thought that he would settle with any girl. But, she thought it was crazy but she willing to help him. Since he help her a lot.

Rome knew all about Dennis work schedule since we had connection with people. He knew that Dennis was heading to the club with some people but since he paid them to take him there. He couldn't wait to get Rita by his arm.

Rita found out she was to marry to the person she dislike the most in the world. She wanted to run away with Dennis. She went to Rome place and saw him there just watching a lakorn on tv.

Rita: WHAT THE HELL
Rome: What? ( he knew)
Rita: God I don't want to marry you
Rome: What are you taken about marriage(he lying)
Rita: Wait.... you don't know
Rome: No
Rita: Our parents is forcing us to get marriage
Rome: What? (his nose is growing longer by the minute)

In the mean time..........

Dennis was pretty much wasted. He never drank that much before. Then Rita look alike walk up to him and brought him to his apartment. While they were inside they start making out and doing stuff together.

Rita was at Dennis place with Rome. She thought Rome was being helpful with her about her plans to runaway with Dennis. While they walk into the room. Rita saw Dennis naked with some other girl in his bed. Tears falling down her face. Rome went to hug her. Smiling to himself.

Rita: DENNIS

Dennis woke seeing Rita standing there crying at him. He notice he was naked with another girl in his bed.

Dennis: Rita I di.... di.... didn't
Rita: We're though, I hate you

Rita couldn't stay up straight. Sooo Rome carry her away from the scene. Dennis was stun he didn't know what happen. All he can think of was I hurt Rita.

Rome put Rita in his car. They drove off. She was crying, Rome felt a little guilty seeing her cry..

Rome: Do you want me to take you home?
Rita: No, I don't want my parent to see me like this
Rome: Okay, I take you to a place that will make you feel better
Rita: Thanks Rome
Rome: no problem

Rita felt asleep when Rome pulled up to his beach house that he like to getaway from everything. He decided to carry Rita to the house since she was sleep crying. He put her on the bed. She felt a little hot, he went to the bedroom to see if there any face wash cloth. He found it and took a bowl of warm water. He slowly started to wipe her face and couldn't stop and think what a beautiful angel.

To be continue.........................

Spoil:

:tease: You guys just have to wait and see what happen

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol he asked her hand in marriage but still waiting for when rita knows the truth and bring her payback

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
lol he asked her hand in marriage but still waiting for when rita knows the truth and bring her payback

It really wont really happen about her getting back him till toward the end. And as for Rita finding out it will be toward the end to.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.9

Enjoy!!!!!!!!! Rated R :r-scene-pop-corn:

Rome reach for his hand and started to touch her but he stop and gave her a kiss. He needed a long cold shower. He doesn't want to force her to sleep with him. He couldn't stop thinking about her in a dirty way.

He was daydreaming about her in a sexual way. He was dreaming about her in the craziness way. They were at his office and she wanted him right there on his table.

She got up on the table while pulling his tie toward her. They started to rip each other clothing. He would kiss her breast and she would reach and give him little kissing on his chest. They both moaning enjoying each other pleasure. He took his man part into hers. They did it on the table making everything enjoyable.. He thought it felt so real. He was finally done after an hour in the shower thinking about her.

He decided to sleep in the same bed as her. His hair was still wet though. During the night Rita was shivering. Rome notice it and went to hug her, it made her stop.

Rita woke up and notice someone hand on her. She turn around to see it was Rome. She wanted to scream but she try to remove his hand.

Rita...........
Why is his hand warm? She reach her hand and touch his forehead it was really warm. Then she notice there was a bowl of water with a wet cloth. She trying to remember what happen last night and realize that Rome was making her fever go down. She couldn't he was a kind, gentle guy.

She went to the bedroom to change the water. She started to wipe his face then she unbutton his shirt. (in her mind: wow his body is harder then Dennis) she wipe it also.

Rome woke up seeing Rita wiping him. He took out his hand and put it on Rita hand.

Rome: Thanks you
Rita: No thank you

They look at each other smiling

To be continue.................

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMB! Love Rome's imaginations of the XX scene between him and Rita!! He only wish that that's really going to happen! Hahaha!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 10

Enjoy!!!! Sorry I haven't post my computer crash and I just got it fixs. Sorry that its short. I will try to finish this asap.

Couple of days pass....................

They decided to go back to the city. Rita seem happy about Rome. He never wanted to end this, he felt peace and comfort with her that he never felt before. Rita still couldn't think about what Dennis did to her, she felt betray and thought he would never do this to her.

Rome..............
I hope she never find out or else. He truly feel something about her and couldn't wait to have her all for himself.

They reach to Rita house. Her parent were worried about her but when they saw Rome they were glad that she was with him.

Rita mom: Hunnie how come you didn't call us.
Rita: Mom is nothing I just forgot
Rome: Sorry it was my fault I wanted to take Rita to my beach home
Rita dad: Okay, ummm about the wedding Rita.
Rita: Dad I accept the wedding
Rome: What really(he jump for joy)

Rita................
Am I really getting marry with him. I miss Dennis so much, I can't believe that he did this. I wounder why since we been together for years and he never did this to me.

They wedding was gonna be head next week. Rome wanted this to be done with soon and he can finally have her. Rita wanted this to be over to since she what to forget about Dennis.

To be continue.....

Spoil:
Rita find out about what he did
Rome doesn't know what to do now
Rita finally give him the revenge she wanted to do

P.S. This won't really be toward the end of the chapter

transcend89

sarNie Adult
did i miss an update anyways good thing i checked...oh shit i can't wait rita finally gets her revenge pretty soon what could it be?????????