Pee Chai Tee San Dee(Ch3:Drama)

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
i did..i thank Passionlae (in bold letters) from spicy cuz theres where i got it from..i didnt get it from IL

edit:so she got it from IL..ill credit the person Passionlae got it from too..i didnt see who she credit at first til now..so i assume it was her own summary
[post="155285"][/post]​
hmm.. it's alright.. i'm glad that more people can enjoy the summary/stuff. It was meant to be shared to everybody anyway. I just wanted it to be in the right though. I hope you understand..lol.. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm.. it's alright.. i'm glad that more people can enjoy the summary/stuff. It was meant to be shared to everybody anyway. I just wanted it to be in the right though. I hope you understand..lol..
yeh of corse i understand..i always credit the person who i got the news/pix etc from :D just this time i didnt know it was from you..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah! P'Dan lost so much weight..i wuz worrie @ first..but he looks so hot now...hahaha..i juz hope he lost it the natural way & is still healthy....

Ah! i'm 1/2 through the first episode...so sad wen his guitar string broke...all thanx go 2 the sweet P'Aer here...though i dun understand 3/4 of wat they're sayin'...i'm still watchin' it...becuz i luv Dan..& wanna see how my sista-in-law Bua is doin'

What does the title mean?..i noe wat P'Chai means..but does it go wit the english title...Sing Me Last Song?

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Ohh.. nong Kashie.. i'm just guessing now ok, cuz I don't know.. but it sounds so sad.. it's like me on elast song before.. and yeah. .guess.. lol

I donæt know, it might about Dan catching his dreams..and he needs to sing one last song before it all ended.. but I do like the english title though

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is cute after reading the summary i dont want to watch it anymore because its too sad. i watched like 10 minutes of the lakorn and stopped.

Is it true that N'ek is Beam's sister?? i was looking through youtube and saw the lakorn and somewhere it said that n'ek is beam's sister.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah that's beam's younger sister. She's one of the new RS actress they are trying to push.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dan still looks like a little boy...uh uh...not p'ek material at all...I tried and I tried, but nope...still don't like him...he got a good voice though...

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
Dan still looks like a little boy...uh uh...not p'ek material at all...I tried and I tried, but nope...still don't like him...he got a good voice though...
[post="155924"][/post]​
haha, yeah he does look young.. but he's cute in his own way. and his acting is good, that's what you like about him. He can act..

Vanntida, why don't you wanna watch it? It's so cute and funny. We don't know yet if it's gonna be a sad ending? He's sick in Hoy Ahn too right? But he didn't die, it might be a happy ending as well here.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanx P'Aer for translatin' the title...i understand..some stuff in Hmong is so freakin' hard 2 translate 2 English..but ah! tat title is so sad...is it goin' 2 be 1 of tose lakorns where it's all funnie in the beginning then towards the middle they yank it all from under us & make us cry like heck?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I know Dan looks young, but that's because he is...He can be pra'ake material...He just needs more grown up roles...He'll get it soon 'cause he's a wonderful actor!!! And he can sing!!! At first, I wasn't going to watch it because I usually don't like kiddy lakorns, but I think I might have to now because it's a drama...I really hate to see Dan die (i hope he doesn't) but the summary sounds so good!!! Thanks for the translation guys.

vina_lek

Hey you all! That's Beam's little sister? She is so cute! The thing is she looks a lot different from when I last saw her on the D2B concert. Is she the same girl who sang w/ Beam in the D2B summer concert? I forget one year it was.

Dan is still super cute! It's just that he looks so young for pra'eg roles. I think it's his baby face. :wub:

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
vina_lek said:
Hey you all! That's Beam's little sister? She is so cute! The thing is she looks a lot different from when I last saw her on the D2B concert. Is she the same girl who sang w/ Beam in the D2B summer concert? I forget one year it was.

Dan is still super cute! It's just that he looks so young for pra'eg roles. I think it's his baby face. :wub:
[post="158628"][/post]​
yeah it's Beam's lil sis, the same one from d2B concert .. lol, she's cute though.. and Dan.. he is young.. and he just keep looking younger, I don't know why.

I also belive that he can be a pra ek material, it's just that he is so young that's it.. and the fact is that he is a great actor. You'll just wanna see more of him.

and man.. he's so mean to Bua.. call her in every kind of names.. :loool:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
actually..dan is pra-ek material...to me...but i hate it when he has to take "peuan pra-ek" roles..dang...that sukks...oh well...but yeah..pee chai is GREAT so far..i hope he doesnt die...its going to be so sad! Pee Chai Tee San Dee means like "The Best Brother Ever" right? if i'm not wrong? Sing Me Last Song...i like that title too..i was like WHOA. A lakorn w/ D2B and it has an english title..i know Jae Aey Baby by P'beam had the Hi Baby title but it wasnt dan..thats wat i'm saying..but Sing Me Last Song..i love the sound of it..its...whats the word...not soothing..but..inspiring.yeah..inspiring..you guys kno? gosh i cant wait for the next eps! its soo good already..dang..i laughed my way thru eps 1 and 2..didnt watch 3 and 4 yet..i missed eps 5 urgh...and peeked at 6...all i kno is...DAN IS MEAN! really mean! poor bua.. waaa...oh well...i just cant wait for more...what really kool is...my bro and Dan had the same guitar..in this case Somchai...hah..theyre both taht black version that has that one special name brand..iono..but dan named his guitar Jessica right? i assumed because he like inscribed it on his guitar...my bro named is Eleanor (dont ask..dont kno why..)...i thought it was kool...haha..oh..the jessica part..dang i love dan..dan is a meanie..but then a cutie as well..i love the part where he was dancing at home at night..haha..EATING too...lol..something really good that dan did that i totally loved...the part wehre they went to pattaya at the beach..and they like went to eat...i was like GO BUA! when she didnt go sit with him...dang..dan's expressions there were great! i loved how he made all those really cute expression...but i hope he doesnt die..if he does...sigh...that'll really ruin it..but overall i think it'll be good...like kashie said...its probably going to be the one thats really hilarious at the beginning and then they stop in the middle make it a tear-jerker..i hate those kinds.. :( T_T They make me cry so hard...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha who wants to look old??? if they look old then they'll be playing father and mother roles...

I think his looks suits the lakorn they chosen for him. He just haven't played dramatic roles yet...