People who look like asian idols..

pualuv

sarNie Egg
I'm just curious, do you have a sibling or cousin that resembles an asian idol? I find it very weird because my brother looks like Taecyeon from 2pm a korean boy band. It's funny because they look very alike with only little differences with the eyes. I just recently realized how much they look alike and found myself laughing about it because I thought Taecyeon was cute before I realized this... weird. But my brother doesn't dress as nice as Taecyeon so I guess that's a difference..

Well what about you guys? Have anyone in your family who looks like a cute asian idol? lol :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I'm just curious, do you have a sibling or cousin that resembles an asian idol? I find it very weird because my brother looks like Taecyeon from 2pm a korean boy band. It's funny because they look very alike with only little differences with the eyes. I just recently realized how much they look alike and found myself laughing about it because I thought Taecyeon was cute before I realized this... weird. But my brother doesn't dress as nice as Taecyeon so I guess that's a difference..

Well what about you guys? Have anyone in your family who looks like a cute asian idol? lol :)

Nope. But for Hmong to Hmong then yes. Can I list them?
Blong Her look almost like Kue Lee
My sister's bf almost look like my cousin. (u won't know)
My little cousin almost look like ET
Maiv Huas Hawj and Nkauj Lig Hawj are sisters but they sound almost alike from their album!!
Nkauj Noog Hawj look almost like MHH & NLH, i assumed they are sisters since they has same last name. ;p
Oh yeah there you go: My dad kind of look like this chinese old fashion guy he played back in the days movies. LOL! shh..
And so on...sorry, im very random. its ok. I think everyone's looks can be deceiving, just that one another are more cockier than other. We go by good one. : )

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol..
everyone says my bf looks like TaeYang..lolol
They say i look like Pinky?..no idea.
My brother look like New wongsakorn..lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
haha, cool topic.
alright i have an older brother who looks like the 2nd lead from the chinese drama Frog Prince.
my younger brother looks like min dao ^ the led actor from frog price.
my younger sis look like ariel lin
...i always tell them, we have more siblings but we've probably left some of them at china.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
haha, cool topic.
alright i have an older brother who looks like the 2nd lead from the chinese drama Frog Prince.
my younger brother looks like min dao ^ the led actor from frog price.
my younger sis look like ariel lin
...i always tell them, we have more siblings but we've probably left some of them at china.
ahaaa....funny:)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
People tell me I look like Janie Thienposuwan with a bit of Pok Piyathida and Aff Taksaorn. I don't think I do though. I have a cousin that looks like Se7en.

population1

sarNie Egg
one of my brother resembles Vic Zhou. one of my sister resembles a couple Japanese AV idols -- only facially okay. altogether. and I've been told many times I resemble Jacky Cheung and Stephen Chow.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Nkaujhmoob08 && Population1 you guys are funny; I guess you guys didn't read what I wrote; I said he's my boyfriend not my BROTHER.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
My cousin and her dad said I look like Khun Ploypailin that play the princess with Por but I dont see it at all. I was like, I WISH I look like her!

Didnt know this until her dad was like "rent the movie where she look like Pang" and I was like what movie is that