periods problem normal?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
6 MONTHS seem so long unbelievable see should go see a doctor that gotta sucks to have it nonstop OMG

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
man I got caught with my pants down.

Actually I was on the forum when this thread was first posted.. I got a laugh out of it.

Knowledge is power isn't it nameless? :)
Dummy.

Dang, Nameless, what were you doing in here?
Interesting, the topics that are created in Sarnworld.
Ha, ha. Man, yall should've heard Darv, dude. Ha, ha.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I actually read somewhere umm..that if your blood is dark...then it means you're healthy? But um no one seems to be saying that...
and I don't remember exactly...hahahaa :D Sucks for me, I don't plan to have kids and I'm suffering thru this <_< :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
agree with Muddie Murda but then u have to pay more your own kid its free since u make it and born it out

Muddie Murda

smile...
:D That's the price for kids!

Hmm, not to sound like a gold digger, hahah cuz I'm not...but doesn't the government help out familys who adopt or do some foster stuff?
Since um it seems like some of the people out there offer their home as foster care, they only do it for money, while they abuse the hell out of the kids. :\
How do people like THESE get qualified to have these kids come into their homes?

wow all off topic :D

noungning

Heartless
i think it's normal...

um and yes it is actually possible to have ur period for months non stop... if u get contraception, the injection type or aka depo shot... it can go on for weekssss

never tried. but yea, just confirming haha.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
:D That's the price for kids!

Hmm, not to sound like a gold digger, hahah cuz I'm not...but doesn't the government help out familys who adopt or do some foster stuff?
Since um it seems like some of the people out there offer their home as foster care, they only do it for money, while they abuse the hell out of the kids. :\
How do people like THESE get qualified to have these kids come into their homes?

wow all off topic :D
word.

Muddie Murda

smile...
abuse them with too much love! Hell yeah every single second! *wham*

A friend and I was talking about ending period permanantly...
but then we were scared because what if we did want just ONE child or our hubby would really want one.

Um, since this topic is still on this topic...haha and I dont want to make a new thread umm...
How come some people know exactlyyyyyyyyy when they're period's coming. Some are like "OMG it's 2 days late!" Or whatever. o_O
I've never kept track of mines, and when I did a few months ago, it occured at the end of the month...then the middle...or at the beginning.
So now I'm just like screw it :p Do you guys keep track? o_O Or do I have [other] problems, or is that um...normal?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Some people get this feeling that its coming. Like some for example they crave certain foods when its near their time of the month, or their hormones skyrocket kind of like pregnant women I guess haha. Its so weird though...man being a girl is tough.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Some people get this feeling that its coming. Like some for example they crave certain foods when its near their time of the month, or their hormones skyrocket kind of like pregnant women I guess haha. Its so weird though...man being a girl is tough.

i used to eat tons before it happened then not eat the whole week on it coz i would feel sick n crap like that i get quite agressive too haha

noungning

Heartless

but then we were scared because what if we did want just ONE child or our hubby would really want one.

Um, since this topic is still on this topic...haha and I dont want to make a new thread umm...
How come some people know exactlyyyyyyyyy when they're period's coming. Some are like "OMG it's 2 days late!" Or whatever. o_O
I've never kept track of mines, and when I did a few months ago, it occured at the end of the month...then the middle...or at the beginning.
So now I'm just like screw it :p Do you guys keep track? o_O Or do I have [other] problems, or is that um...normal?
ahaha mud if u're abnormal so must i, i never get my period on scheduled time... well basically i don't have a schedule, it comes when it wants to... sometimes beginning, middle, end, or sometimes twice a month and none the following haha... yeah. i don't think it's abnormal, it's just that some people do have a set time and we just don't.

i can never tell when it's coming... it's like a surprise every month... a bad one though. -_-

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs, Mud, Ning. You two are hilarious.
I guess mine's abnormal too? JK, JK.
But like, I think Asian chicks just have
weird periods. When I talk to my mom
about it, she keeps thinking I have a
disease or something. Does that mean
that we all chicks have a disease?
My mom goes around buying all these
medicine and stuff for it. She used to
force me to drink herbal teas and etc.
because she thought I would die or
have no children. Ha, ha. I think we're
all safe though, girls. No worries. ^__^

Quarter

Tell me about it.

mine never comes on time too. i kept track once and it was totally out of order. but it usually comes in the morning. god do give me warning when i'm going to have it, as in my breasts starts hurting and when i become a big time bitch. no wonder they use the line, "you must be pmsing"

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You know...with health issues, it's probably better to go see a doctor than ask a bunch of strangers whether it's normal or not. It might be fine, but do you really want to listen to us? I doubt any of us are qualified to answer this question. I don't want to say you're fine and then fine out months later that you have cervical cancer than could've been treated had you went to the doctor a little earlier.

I might feel a little bad if that happens.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yeah Mardie, true, but if I'm too poor to see a doctor, I'd just google it and ask random stranger. Hey look, a sarNie like pleang sney gave an answer that said it could be bad. :D I would have taken that into consideration and google some more. Hahaha Then on the verge of dying, I might consider seeing a doctor, maybe.

you can google it how many time you want , you will always get the same answer like "this is nothing" or " don"t worry , it's totally normally" which is totally wrong ..because usually when something is not "normal " then it mean that there is something other hide behind this and only after seeing your doctor you can be sure that there is nothing....
usually asian people are too shy to go see their doctor to talk about that which is a totally stupid thing because then the day you will be really sick , it will be too late....
It's like the period color , if you have an infection then you need a treatment now or if it's too late then the only way that you will have is seeing the doctor tell you that they have to cut your uterus..
And about how to know when your period is coming , it depend on people: most of time you are just a "b****" two days before to have it or you can also have some pain in the uterus, headache... and other thing...and if you are under birth control pill then you know exactly when you are late!!!