Peun Ruk Peun Rai

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I have mixed feelings about the pairing right now cuz Note and Amy are so cute fighting and Vin & Araya are so sweet together but Araya looks better with Note and Amy looks better with Vin. I wish Note's character would be more like Oh's character as Kulab and not as a bad person. But then if he wasn't a bad person, he wouldn't be able to steal Araya from his friend. Kulab was too nice and Note's going to be so mean! Wonder if Araya will end up loving him or if she'll keep having feelings for Vin. Can't wait to find out!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
i am watching this lakorn, but i don't understand thai. i kinda think that they paired the people up wrong too because, i mean you would think that if a person argue with each other that much (note and amy) that you would think that they would end up together. like oil and kwan and almost every other lakorn ever made. they fight and fight and end up together in the end.

about note. how many girls does he actually sleep with in this one eh? he slept with win's sister, soon araya because they are going to get married, and what about that co-worker of his? seems like he is kinda flirting with her too. if only i could understand what they are saying.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think note like Arraya because he just want to win Vin, not actually a true love. He seem more like doing anything to win Vin and want to get the best for him. His character just selfish. But he is good at playing this character out, and actually make me dislike him. Good job for him on acting.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i am watching this lakorn, but i don't understand thai. i kinda think that they paired the people up wrong too because, i mean you would think that if a person argue with each other that much (note and amy) that you would think that they would end up together. like oil and kwan and almost every other lakorn ever made. they fight and fight and end up together in the end.

about note. how many girls does he actually sleep with in this one eh? he slept with win's sister, soon araya because they are going to get married, and what about that co-worker of his? seems like he is kinda flirting with her too. if only i could understand what they are saying.

I think he might sleep w/that co-worker of his too. I dunno but by the looks of it sure seems like so.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
so Note is the pra'ek and Win is just supporting???
from what i heard, note is not the p'ek. Note is actually the playing a bad person. I just finished ep.4 and Win is now in jail and his grandma just found out that she is pregnant. and it is note's baby because he slept with win's sister twice. not too sure about anything else though because i don't understand what they're saying, i can only tell from the facial expressions.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Araya and Note married, but it very sad. Vin is in the hospital and his sister is also getting birth. His family just goes through tragic time. The marriage btw Note and Araya did not turn out as good because Araya did not have feeling toward Note. Amy is coming back from America or England, not sure. I can't wait for next week esp, when Amy meet Note and she say she did not know Note. Also the co-work is going to die because she poision herself. Note just causing lots of problem now. I think he is more of a bad guy. He does thing for his benefit.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Araya and Note married, but it very sad. Vin is in the hospital and his sister is also getting birth. His family just goes through tragic time. The marriage btw Note and Araya did not turn out as good because Araya did not have feeling toward Note. Amy is coming back from America or England, not sure. I can't wait for next week esp, when Amy meet Note and she say she did not know Note. Also the co-work is going to die because she poision herself. Note just causing lots of problem now. I think he is more of a bad guy. He does thing for his benefit.

I agree with u, Note does everything for his own benefit. He is really a villian in this lakorn, I even hate him when I watch it, which mean he does a pretty good job acting his role!

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this lakorn right now!!! I'k glad it's moving in a fast pace thought. Note is really bad........ but I love win and amy. Araya looks so pretty.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
You can see Note's boxers in episode 5 when Win sister falls down. ;) Gosh those pants are so low-rise.

I think he just slept with his co-worker too.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i watch up to episode 5, and this is the only one lakorn that i'm watching...until Oct 2...hehehe...love Amy and Win tho...Araya character is kinda weak for me...but i can't wait what's gonna happen next after Amy and Win will meet....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I can't wait to see episode 8! I am getting so hyped and I feel sorry for Amy because she does everything for Win and he just shrugs his shoulders and tells her to stop messing with his life. Oh and Araya piss me off too, now I can see y she and Note r paired together in this lakorn. <_< Oh and I also though that when he slapped her and said "chuer" it was pretty funny, hearing it from Note's mouth because when he plays the pra'ek roles he so gentle toward the girls and in this lakorn he's like haha u deserve it. lol. They all do such a good portraying their characters. B)

someone tell me the ending..whats it gonna be like?? i don't like note even when he was pra'ek and now he's acting evil so i hate him even more...

who is Win gonna end up with?? amy or Araya??....

because Araya loves Win so much...i know amy loves him too..but it was Araya from the start until Note manipulated everything so i want Win and Araya together...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just feel sorry for array's character. I think Amy and Win be couple. Note just turn more evil in each esp, maybe something will happend to him at the end and array will take care of him.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I saw in the magazine for this lakorn a picture of Note and Amy dressed in wedding clothes! Wonder if they'll get married and how that would happen since Amy hates Note so much! I can't read Thai so don't know what's gonna happen!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I saw in the magazine for this lakorn a picture of Note and Amy dressed in wedding clothes! Wonder if they'll get married and how that would happen since Amy hates Note so much! I can't read Thai so don't know what's gonna happen!

Hey same here and I also saw a clip of it at ch7 and i wonder why and how too. I can't wait to find out!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling Note is going to die at the end :( that's why i'm not watching it..... But it sounds like everyone is doing a good job portraying their parts. Especially Amy. She so cute!!!