Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
damn i missed a lot of stuff on this thread.. eek.. i didnt even know about the probs between the co-stars.. eeek..

YOU SERIOUS??

HAHA I WAS BEING UPDATED IN LYNS BLOG!!
HAHAHA WHILE SARNWORLD WASNT WORKING..LMAO..

BUT YEAH...IM STILL WATCHING IT BECAUSE I BEGAN IT..I HAVE TO END IT!!!..LMAO..

AND I ♥LOVE♥ IT!!! HAHAH SARNWORLD ALREADY CAME BACKKK!!!

EDIT...WTH?!?! HAHA I DONT REMEBER WHY I WROTE SARNWORLD ALREADY CAME BACK..HMM..LMAO..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know what to believe either, because in the TeeNeeMorChit show I saw a clip with Kwan interviewed Poo(Wannaa) and they seems to be getting along well. Then suddenly all of this coming out saying they don't get along???? So confusing.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK this one back to the lakorn :lol: I got alot more to say about the news, but didn't feel like typing long sentence right now, I do it later. I already comment on Lyn's blog some. :D

Anyway, ep. 7 danggg I was disappointed that TorFun didn't leave. I was hoping she would packed up and just leave that house. I was so rooting for her, until she gone soft again and stayed... that arrrrgh me. :lol:

roselovesice

OK this one back to the lakorn :lol: I got alot more to say about the news, but didn't feel like typing long sentence right now, I do it later. I already comment on Lyn's blog some. :D

Anyway, ep. 7 danggg I was disappointed that TorFun didn't leave. I was hoping she would packed up and just leave that house. I was so rooting for her, until she gone soft again and stayed... that arrrrgh me. :lol:

AHAHHA..I DIDNT EVEN GET WHAT WAS GOING ON ON THAT PART..LMAO..

HAHAA YEPP!! I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE=DD

HAHA I SO TOTALLY AGREE TO IT=DD

roselovesice

I don't know what to believe either, because in the TeeNeeMorChit show I saw a clip with Kwan interviewed Poo(Wannaa) and they seems to be getting along well. Then suddenly all of this coming out saying they don't get along???? So confusing.
HMMM..WEIRD..I NEVER SEEN THAT VIDEO BEFORE...LOL..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
YOU SERIOUS??

HAHA I WAS BEING UPDATED IN LYNS BLOG!!
HAHAHA WHILE SARNWORLD WASNT WORKING..LMAO..

BUT YEAH...IM STILL WATCHING IT BECAUSE I BEGAN IT..I HAVE TO END IT!!!..LMAO..

AND I ♥LOVE♥HAHAH SARNWORLD ALREADY CAME BACKKK!!!
i was just checkin the blog n eek... wow.. i dont know wat to believe animore.. hmmm...