Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
How old is he turning? I forgot his age again. :lol: Happy Birthday, Win!

EDIT: Another page own. Hahha, I'm on a roll.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
How old is he turning? I forgot his age again. :lol: Happy Birthday, Win!

EDIT: Another page own. Hahha, I'm on a roll.
oh man... i was so close to owning this page...hehe.. i should of posted one more..hehe.. then i would of got it.. hehe.. lol.. Win just turned 23 today... his birthday is July 20, 1985....... wonder what he did for his birthday... hm.. i think i'm gonna go make him a card... like how i made Beam a card on his b-day.. I think I'll go do the same.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
oh man... i was so close to owning this page...hehe.. i should of posted one more..hehe.. then i would of got it.. hehe.. lol.. Win just turned 23 today... his birthday is July 20, 1985....... wonder what he did for his birthday... hm.. i think i'm gonna go make him a card... like how i made Beam a card on his b-day.. I think I'll go so the same.
:D Good luck next time then. 23?!? Oh my, he's so young. Girls going to fight over him like crazy.
Birthday card? You're going to send it to him afterward? May you please scan it in after you done and post it here?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
:D Good luck next time then. 23?!? Oh my, he's so young. Girls going to fight over him like crazy.
Birthday card? You're going to send it to him afterward? May you please scan it in after you done and post it here?
I would love to send it to him, but the thing is i don't know his address...lol.. i didn't send the one that I made for Beam D2B either.. instead I kept it and I hang it up on my wall.. I took me three days to make that card... I'm probably going to just hang the card for Win up too. I know he's so young... I would go crazy for him too, if only I live in Thailand... Oh man I wish that I was closer to his age...hehe...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hhehhee, he's old enough for me. :ph34r:

I'll be waiting here to see your artwork after you're done with it. You're a Win fan?
If we just spamming, we would probably make it to the next page. Let see who own the next one. :lol:

Whoever own the next page will get a virtual pinch. Muahhahhaa. :yahoo:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday to Win.

But I won't spam until the next person own a page, because I don't want to get pinch hahahaha LOL :p

Anyway, I'm done for today, my wrists is hurting from typing too much. :lol: Will be back to spam with whoever is here in the early weee hours of the morning ok.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I know, but none of the nang'rais really shine and stand out. There wasn't the baddest of all. Maybe I expected too much drama and craziness. Muahahhaha. :lol:

yea like the nang rai chompoo in dao peun din!! gosh she was psycho!! HAHA.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
They are trying to drag the show longer. Once, Torfan finds out that she is Deuan's daughter than the show is pretty much over. Torfan an Tawanchai can hook and that's the end of it.

If you are enjoying the show it's all good.

As for me, I'm just too annoyed to continue.

well its reallie not over cuz have u forgot that he still has nookyoung..tawanchai doesnt want to hurt her..so its the problem about them. and their about to get married..and so is torfun and pai..so theres ganna be jealousy so they have to figure out themselves..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
yea like the nang rai chompoo in dao peun din!! gosh she was psycho!! HAHA.
I love that kind of psychotic character in lakorns.

My first MV of this lakorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgUdzhzQMCo
I only used scenes from Episode1 and 2 to make this MV so it ain't all that But enjoy!
I've stopped DLing and watching since Episode2. Since I cannot DL manyy lakorns now.. I'm kindda banned from it. LOL.
You can download videos from YouTube and convert it to .wma, .avi, etc.

COUNTDOWN: 10 more posts and someone going to get pinch. Muahhah!! :arrg:

skies

sarNie Adult
wow... i had fun reading all the comments.. It's nice to hear from both side...sanyways all I have to say right now is I want to wish WIN TAWIN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Did you guys all forget that today is Win's Birthday..... Well aniwaise I just want to wish him the best... Love him lots...

really??? i thought his birthday's on the 23rd....dang it! if it were on the 23rd, we'd have the same birthday!!! oh well, i guess happy birthday...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i know. even though they are not real cousins but the fact that they think they are and at the same time falling in love.

yep i know that when watching any lakorn or other drama, there will always be flaws.
ok, i think this is the editor's purpose. it's not a new plot, let two falling love guys first thought they are relatives, and at the end they finally realize it's not,and get together. so i don't think it's a flaw.

Hey loves has no boudary, and see no reason, that is why they said "love is blind". :loool: So here I come to rescued Tawanchai and Torfun on this LOL... yes they know they are cousin, but the heart knows only love, and throw any reasons out the windows. They falling for each others because, first, they didn't grew up together and second their cousin status to them it's on paper only, thirdly, the heart probably knew they are not really related, so the hearts falls quick, but then their mind take control and telling them that they are related, so stay back. That is why they are so tormented, they have heart and mind conflicted. :lol:

Some sample... when twin(boy and girl) separated at birth, met up later in life, they met and have a close feelings for one another, they didn't know that their closeness and feelings is just between sibling, but thought was love instead. So this lakorn does make sense in away, it's just doesn't happen often, but I'm sure it does happen in this World somewhere. ;) LOL
and i think they let the story goes like that ,just because they want to show torfon and tawan-chai are really soulmates.
i like that idea!LOL

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Seems like everyone is afraid of spamming. lol So quietly. I'm heading to sleep. I'll spam tomorrow if I have the time. Night, everyone.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH ITS WINs BIRTHDAY!!!!

HHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT IT!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

LOL..

HAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABII!!!

HAHA YESH I KNOW THAT HIS BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY FOR THEM..BUTTS ITS TODAIS FOR SOME OF US!!!

LOL..

HAHAHA PHEW!! I WAS ALMOST LATE SAYIN HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO HIM=]

BUT I MADE IT!! YAYY!!!

WHOA!! WE MOVED DOWN PAGES SO FAST!!

BUT WE'RE STILL BEHIND=[

roselovesice

I love that kind of psychotic character in lakorns.
You can download videos from YouTube and convert it to .wma, .avi, etc.

COUNTDOWN: 10 more posts and someone going to get pinch. Muahhah!! :arrg:
OH NOO!! IM SCARE!!..LMAO..

really??? i thought his birthday's on the 23rd....dang it! if it were on the 23rd, we'd have the same birthday!!! oh well, i guess happy birthday...
LMAO..
HAHA HAPPIEZ EARLY BIRTHDAY=]

Seems like everyone is afraid of spamming. lol So quietly. I'm heading to sleep. I'll spam tomorrow if I have the time. Night, everyone.
HAHA OKAIS NAI NAI=]

roselovesice

lol....it's kind of disturb me too....but then tawanchai and tor fun are falling for each other and that's kind of disturbing too....cause even if they don't know that they're not cousins....they think they are so for them to even think about falling in love with the other is blahhhhh....
anyways, there seems to be a lot of ignorances in this series.....but we're all enjoying it righttttt?????? :D

HAHA YESH!! WE ALL ARE ENJOYING IT ALOT!!=]

HAHA SOME PARTS GETS ANNOYING && DISTURBING BUT STILL LOVING IT=]