Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
sometimes to tell you the truth .. Win's adam's apple bothered me :p
ahaha! thats whats it called?! hahaha i dont pay attention to that too but doesnt almost every guy has those lumps on their throat?!..lol..

SO SAD AND SO HAPPY IT IS GOING TO END SOON BUT SO HAPPY TORFUN AND TAWANCHAI IS GETTING TOGETHER

i know! i so totally agree!! thats my feelings towards the lakorn now!..hahaha...

I'LL SPAM SOME OTHER TIME
EVERYONE MUST BE TOO BUSY CRYING BECAUSE OF PRRA ENDING AND CRYING FOR WAITING TOO LONG
SO I WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO CRY MYSELF TOO
BE BACK
yeah! we were crying our eyes out because its ending!...i dont know what topic to go spamm at anymore!...
for the currently airing lakorns..lol...
hahaha...:TEARS::TEARS:
waaaahhh!!! please PRRA!! if you are gonna end...then please make us happiez about the LAST 2 episodes and
make another Lakorn together Kwan Win && out Super Hero Lookchin!!=]

WIN AND KWAN, MY OBESSION!!!
ahahaha! this was one of my favorite part!! i re watched this part over and over so many times!!
so KUTE!! hahaha so funni when Win Said "Good night Torfun" & smiled! eeekkk!..lol...
and Torfun Was like "why not a Bad night!" haha
smthing like that!..lol..

roselovesice

i hope that Natae does a Lakorn After this one....i would like to see him on screen again=]

and of course my Lookchin Win & Kwan too!!=]

roselovesice

oh yeah! since Golf said that him & Kwan wasn't a item and that he doesnt like her..or smthing like that...lol..

then that means WIN our Tawanchai now has a Chance With KWAN our Torfun!!

eeekkk!!..lmao..hahahaha... :p

roselovesice

ACK! NOBODII IS SPAMMING WITH ME..I MEANT NOBODII IS ON..
I GUESS RUNWAYDIVA WAS RIGHT! EVERYBODII IS CRYING!!

HAHAHA..LOL...

I'LL BE BACK LATER THEN! :D

roselovesice

P.S. HAHAHA YOU GUYS CAN HAVE NATAE THEN!

I'LL JUST HAVE TAWANCHAI AND LOOKCHIN!!

MAUHAHAHAHA!! :tease:

AND THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! BETTER HAPPEN NEXT WEEK! HAHA..---> :slapandkissse3:

OR A------------> :kiss:

PWEACE;]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
lol PRRA needs to end soon. Hahha, it's going to be a lot more work if this series keeps going. :lol:
It's sad that it ends, but I have school and part-time job. <_<

Naetae looks so funny in long hair. I think he looks adorable in a weird way with long hair.

WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF TIMERS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW THAI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER. WE TRYING TO GET PRRA FINISH BY THE END OF AUGUST. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP.

roselovesice

lol PRRA needs to end soon. Hahha, it's going to be a lot more work if this series keeps going. :lol:
It's sad that it ends, but I have school and part-time job. <_<

Naetae looks so funny in long hair. I think he looks adorable in a weird way with long hair.

WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF TIMERS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW THAI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER. WE TRYING TO GET PRRA FINISH BY THE END OF AUGUST. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP.
ahahaha! well...i would help...but i dont know what program to use...is windows movie maker work?!
i would help! hahaha...im always on the computer...well..sometimes..lol...haha but ill pm u abouts it!=]