Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Im gonna really miss this drama...i hope that in the future...Win and Kwan can make another drama together...but imma really miss this drama a lot....ill watch the last episode tommorow...im kinda busy...i dont have time to watch this drama anymore...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I have a very last question for this movie...who really sings the song at the end...i never knew that...i have been wondering that ever since i started watching this drama who the two singers are

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"I would have to sell malai (garlands) all my life (in order to survive)" Look Chin said wen he was at the gate and everyone was laughing.
Oh...that's what LookChin said. How cute! When he said that, he was stumping his little feet too. Gosh...I just love that darn kid.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
ok i couldnt wait...i just finished the drama...the ending was sooooooo sweet...i feel bad for Nokyoong tho...this may be my last post for this topic so i hope the rest of u have a great time talking about the ending of this drama

thuy

sarNie Egg
HE SHOUD JUST MAKE UP HIS MIND AND AS FOR NOK YOONG SHE KNOWS THAT IN TAWAN CHAI'S HEART, THERE'S ONLY TOR FUN AND NOT HER ANYMORE, WHY DID SHE STILL AGREE TO MARRY HIM WHEN HE ASK.... UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE, THEN SHE DECIDED TO LET HIM GO TO TOR FUN. BUT ANYWAYS THEY GOT EACH OTHER.

I'LL TAKE NA TAE THEN. HE CAN BEE MINE, SINCE HE'S ALONE.

OKAY I DIDN'T GET WHY TAWAN CHAI PUNCH NA TAE?.. CAN ANYONE HELP EXPLAIN THAT PLEASE?
Tawan Chai punched Nae Tae because he was the one who organised these travels for Nokyoong and Tor Fun. He asked why he did that and he said that they wished it to be a secret.

Yeah, I will miss this lakorn and hope they will pair up again. I am still a bit disappointed that there are no more sweet scenes or kisses between them :huh:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EPISODE 16 WAS SOOOOOO USELESS, THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST ENDED AT EPISODE 15. They added so many useless scenes, that they cut and rush scene with TorFun and Tawanchai... they don't even have much scene together at all. I have never seen a lakorn where the last episode the two main characters is so far apart. And Wanna scenes was so many and was so damn long and useless. She doesn't even look sick enough to die, the make up personelle should be fire :lol: And gosh TorFun and Wanna was so distance and awkward acting together in these suppose to be close contract scene LOL. DIDA want to extended the lakorn because of high rating, but they ruin it by adding too many useless scene instead of adding sweet scene of the pra-nang couple. So waste of time... should wrapped it up at 15 that would have been so much better. The lakorn was so good at the beginning and flop at the end... so very diappointed. Good thing Lookchin made up for it :lol: hahahahaha. Lookchin was sooooooooooooooo cute. But I feel so bad for him... he is so young and suddenly his mom died and his sister is crazy and found out he is not even related to Torfun or anyone else, all in short period of time. Poor Lookchin. If that was real, he will have such a problem deal with the news and growing up knowing all these.
Oh and the wardrode the have on Torfun last scenes so cheap looking, HOT PINK PANTS! LOL :lol: and for heaven sake ORANGE SHIRT for Tawanchai? :loool: HAHAHAHA I love this lakorn, but I have to say they are sucks at the end. I don't even care if they kiss or not, but the whole last episode suck big time. :p The ending ruin it for me, and this will probably be on my lists of suck ending.
Anyway since I haven't got a chance to watch last few episode... can someone tell me if Tawanchai found out about Nokyoong took that 500 millions instead of Torfun? If they didn't mention that, then is definitely super suck lakorn. LOL

thuy

sarNie Egg
yes, he did find out that Nokyoong took that 500 million. And you are totally right about the ending, it sucks! The whole lakorn was so good and the ending rushed :huh:

I just remember Liem Pet Karat with Win and Pancake, where it was similar. The whole lakorn was extremely good and the ending was rushed! I expected some more scenes between them when his true identity was revealed

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahahaha yeah same here..they did rush in the ending!!!

but then later in the future..i hope that they do DO another lakorn together and hope ending isn't disappointing & rushed..

but i still love PRRA!!!!!!

oh Bearzy...nobody really knows who sings the ending..but everybodii kept saying that its kwan & win..

but idk..guess we have to wait for the OST!!:]

gah! i never finished that lakorn..win & pancake..haha..but i will finish it later..lol...

skies

sarNie Adult
dude, guys....i'm just finishing up today...lol...
okay, i have to say in episode 15 where tawanchai and naetae went to nokyoong at her uncles house and all of a sudden they just showed up behind the bad guys...lol that part was soo fake and corny...like tawanchai just took the gun from the bad guy's hand just like that...lol...that part was too funny for me...

the last episode was uhhhhhhh...ok i guess
woosen finally goes crazy and wanaa ends up in the hospital...
funny when john was like "omg, yes!"
lol
that little lookchin was so cute and the aunt was trying to make him stop crying...awe to that scene
and omg! tawanchai knows tor fun is duen's daughter yet he still agrees to marry nokyoong??? i was quite shock when i found out he knows
and aweeeeeeeeeeee, lookchin was crying! and he was trying to run away...that little cutie with the backpack...lol...i thought that scene was cute and funny...
and a typical ending....girl or guy about to leave the country and the other partner goes seeking for her or him...man, how i wish there would've been more scenes of them together and lmao, they were both very bright (their clothes) at the end...lol
now that i think about the whole lakorn, there were not that many scene (sweet) of them together....
but yeah, they're together finally
so it's good

hopefully, their next lakorn together will be better...maybe a slap and kiss + baby??? lol...that's right, i said THEIR NEXT LAKORN TOGETHER!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
dude, guys....i'm just finishing up today...lol...
okay, i have to say in episode 15 where tawanchai and naetae went to nokyoong at her uncles house and all of a sudden they just showed up behind the bad guys...lol that part was soo fake and corny...like tawanchai just took the gun from the bad guy's hand just like that...lol...that part was too funny for me...

the last episode was uhhhhhhh...ok i guess
woosen finally goes crazy and wanaa ends up in the hospital...
funny when john was like "omg, yes!"
lol
that little lookchin was so cute and the aunt was trying to make him stop crying...awe to that scene
and omg! tawanchai knows tor fun is duen's daughter yet he still agrees to marry nokyoong??? i was quite shock when i found out he knows
and aweeeeeeeeeeee, lookchin was crying! and he was trying to run away...that little cutie with the backpack...lol...i thought that scene was cute and funny...
and a typical ending....girl or guy about to leave the country and the other partner goes seeking for her or him...man, how i wish there would've been more scenes of them together and lmao, they were both very bright (their clothes) at the end...lol
now that i think about the whole lakorn, there were not that many scene (sweet) of them together....
but yeah, they're together finally
so it's good

hopefully, their next lakorn together will be better...maybe a slap and kiss + baby??? lol...that's right, i said THEIR NEXT LAKORN TOGETHER!!!
i agreed Skies with everything.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Tawan Chai punched Nae Tae because he was the one who organised these travels for Nokyoong and Tor Fun. He asked why he did that and he said that they wished it to be a secret.

Yeah, I will miss this lakorn and hope they will pair up again. I am still a bit disappointed that there are no more sweet scenes or kisses between them :huh:
thanks Thuy. aha... i both girls wanted to leave tawan chai. GOSH make up ur mind. I'm still diappointed, but i still love it.