Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
this is my first time watching a lakorn with Poo, and i don't like her acting at all. it feels like something is missing. Kwan is pretty good in this lakorn. Good lakorn.

nina07

sarNie Adult
jeez you guys move so fast! i cant keep up with you guys! lol. i still have yet to finish episodes 3 and 4. *sighs*

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this is my first time watching a lakorn with Poo, and i don't like her acting at all. it feels like something is missing. Kwan is pretty good in this lakorn. Good lakorn.
yes, poo is annoying in n'rai, maybe it's because she isn't? :lol: she needs to act better. my lovely kwan is perfect, i know B)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, Kwan is perfect. :lol: That's too cute.

I like Kwan because I think she can really act. I officially followed up on Kwan ever since KGR with Oil. There so many scenes in that lakorn that were heart jerking like when Kwan was crying when she found out that she was pregnant. :( Same goes for this lakorn, Kwan's crying is very effective. I can totally sense Tor Fan coming alive through Kwan's acting and I haven't felt that way ever since Nid from KGR. LND, DDH, and SLSR were okay but I thought Kwan should have done more homework on her acting but to my surprise, Kwan improved quite a bit in this lakorn.

Now that I'm more acquainted with Kwan, I like that Kwan is a pretty straightforward person. Kwan says that Golf is just a friend and he is just a friend. I mean, have we seen them together in candids? Nope, which means Kwan is being honest about her love life. There's nothing wrong with having guy friends. Plus, Kwan came from a disadvantage background but she's not hiding from that but directly admits her early childhood struggles and continues supporting her family. Kwan like Tor Fan has a lot of layers, she's an actress, a good daughter, and a good role model. Yes, Kwan has made some mistakes in the past but who hasn't? Heros and role models aren't perfect beings, they are people who accept their mistakes, learn from them, and move on while encouraging others not to make the same mistakes. Kwan is still so young, she has a bright future as her acting becomes more solid but that will also depend if the elders still adore her though, willing to promote her more than this. ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love kwan since her lakorn with oil, i was "omg, this lakorn is awesome, the girl is soo pretty..." and now, i'm her fan. just desapointed she has not a lot of promotion.

Kelly

i liked kwan since that one weird lakorn with poo...i thought she sould have been the main girl in that lakorn she was very beautiful!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The first lakorn i saw of kwan was DDH, SLSR, and now this! :)
If only they kept Kwan's hair color dark in DDH, Kwan would have been sooo much prettier. Weir's character was cute and all but he annoyed the lights out of me with his jokes. SLSR was yawns, boring. Plus, Kwan should stick to straight dark hair, enough with the blond curled stuff. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG I love Jai Diew lol. That was when I was still infatuated with Note. At least I'm over him now but still I liked all the scenes between him and Kwan because they were just too cute!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The very first time I saw or heard of Kwan was a preview to lakorn she made with Vee and Pok (forgot the name). (Well I saw her as child star as well, but didn't know it was her :p )
When I saw the preview to that lakorn she was kicking butts and I was so looking forward to that lakorn, then what a disappoinment few episode in I've found out she not n'ek with Vee. It was Pok, so I never continue that lakorn. :loool:

As for Poo saw her lakorn with Cheer, Kade and Nam.

So I was a fan of them both since then.

*off topic* Numfon was also in that lakorn with Poo as one of the n'rai right? :mellow:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Maya that lakorn was Jai Diew. And yep Namfon P. was in that lakorn with Cheer, Kade, Nam and Poo. What's it called again? Something like Ruk Dai Mai Ta Jai Mai Plien?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I love Jai Diew lol. That was when I was still infatuated with Note. At least I'm over him now but still I liked all the scenes between him and Kwan because they were just too cute!
Jai diew starring the death face fish and pok, right? kwan played a tomboy, love her in tomboy, she's so cute

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I loved it how Note would always call Kwan Wifey and My Love. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy: Oh that lakorn was Jai Diew ja. Well, even though Kwan wasn't paired up with Vee, she was super cute with Note. I actually enjoyed Note and Kwan in that their pair always had spice whereas Vee and Pok were so oldie, boring, and Vee was stuck with the cranky face all throughout the lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
My first lakorn of Kwan was the one with Oil.
I absolutely loved that lakorn. Kwan is so pretty hehe.
Then I watch all of Kwan's other lakorns.
Leurd Nai Din wasnt the best but her and Arnus look good together hehe.