Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. omfreakengosh kekee so hilarious keke ... they just had to circle **coughcough** it lmao.. xp n omg.. that was a loud hit too ekke.. xp..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA

WIN IS SO CLUMSY..

HAHA..HES THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS FALLING OUT OF NOWHERE..LMAO..

HAHAHA..I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS VIDEO..BECAUSE IT HAD MUSIC THAT MADE HIM AND WEIR LOOKS GAY..LMAO..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHA NAW..I WAS GONNA LET SOMEBODII HAVE IT INSTEAD..HAHAHA..BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE YOU=D

AND ITS ALL KOOL=]

LOL..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. yea i changed my siggy xp keke.. hmmm i realized ive been changin my siggy lately hmm. .. iono y xp lol...

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
lol the video was hilarious...i bet win meant to touch it...even though she got nothing..LMAO!! hahahaha. =P weir was funnie about wat he said about pancake..about her boob..hahah. u have a little show it off..LOL! dan and beams part was funny too...how beam accidently threw benz on the grown..hahaha. both of the bestfriends are soooo cute!! i love the four of them!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
actually i dont live in thailand..its a website....but no sound..so i still have to wait until someone post it up too!! it sucks!!! arghh....

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
nope..im at the part where tor fan's sister invited her friends over to the house...and win is in the pool with her sister!!