Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just saw the trailer. win seems to hate kwan a lot. i wonder how they'll actually fall for each other. :huh:
thats what I'm saying but hopefully he doesnt fall for her at the very end...I hate lakorns like that....hey maybe kwan and win doesnt end up together....wild thoughts lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
thats what I'm saying but hopefully he doesnt fall for her at the very end...I hate lakorns like that....hey maybe kwan and win doesnt end up together....wild thoughts lol
In the book, Poo dies but since this is the lakorn version, I'm not sure what will happen but nah, most likely, Kwan and Win would end up together. But it does seem like Win and Poo love each other, it's not those where the pra'ake is forced to engage the nang'rai you know but we'll see what happens.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I feel sooo bad for Kwan..That's what Khun Dang always do..when the person have more bad new then she gets them less lakorn..Then, she start to get some one else and promote them. Hope Kwan will have more lakorn in the future..
damn them all argh dumb workersu will fall.. muahahhahaha.. xp.. .. i like kwan.. T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel sorry for kwan too. she's a very good actress and she can plays every parts. it's not like pancake who only plays rich girl, how boring is she!
it's very strange that aum p only has one lakorn a year, she's very talented, as for noon i can understand why she has a lot of lakorns. ch7 is not equal between their n'eks...
AGREED .. T_T.. kwan can play every part but damn pancake is alwaise the same.. freaken rich gurl.. not one lakorn have i seen of her that she is not rich .. kekek.. i havent even finished them too lmao.. hahahaha.. ch7 is evil.. -_- lol.. j/k..

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the photos in here..why don't they have a pic of pe'ek and ne'k post together..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks vanida for the pictures...my gosh...the wallie is not pretty and the set of pictures...omg....they are all from the fitting pictures...the only person that looks good is Win...Kwan look so old in those pictures, the only pictures she looks okay is the one where she is wearing those tshirt and jeans pictures...Poo looks like shes on drugs....

skies

sarNie Adult
Thanks vanida for the pictures...my gosh...the wallie is not pretty and the set of pictures...omg....they are all from the fitting pictures...the only person that looks good is Win...Kwan look so old in those pictures, the only pictures she looks okay is the one where she is wearing those tshirt and jeans pictures...Poo looks like shes on drugs....

haha! lmao, when you said poo looks like she's on drugs, i have to agree...she looks high on something...lmao...anyways, they all look great...yeah, kwan's outfits sometimes look too big on her, makes her look old-fashioned...but yeah, they're nice though....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh yeah, LOL. I totally forgot about SLSR that is ongoing too.

Anyway, the granny outfits are actually pretty nice but they are too big on Kwan so it drags Kwan's beauty down a bit. ^_^ Poo doesn't look too great, doing those funny expressions. Win looks alright but his frame is sooo small especially those whole body shots? :huh:

Dude, where are the magazines for this lakorn? And we need more teasers! :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh man that sucks no couple pics of win with both of them >.< they make this lakorn look like its a period lakorns but its not! kwan, win, poo they all look kinda weird in these pics. ahaha but win is so cute! kwan dyed her hair even darker to black, wa last time i remember it was dark brown now its pitch black. kwan looks olddd. poo looks high in those pics, haha she is so freakin' skinneyyyy O_O

aiya that'll be so cool if you did subb this lakorn i hope it will be good so you will.

i know it does seem like poo and win love each other alot T_T

kwan's mum is so mean to her, i bet that's not even her blood mum!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Poo said that her character is a bit older but the thing is, her character is so immature, she throws food at Kwan at the restuarant. LOL That's sooooo elementaryish. :lol: