Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sorry taking so long, I had to cut out the unnecessary parts because lets admit it we don't care about Kade's new lakorn or Donatella Versace's new fashion line lol.
Wait. I'm curious though does Kade have another new lakorn or is it just the upcoming one with Som?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They were supposed to talk but they keep on messing up lol. First if was Kwan's fault and so Win's like see because of Kwan. So next, they try to be serious again and Poo started laughing because Kwan looked at her and so now Win blames Poo. The third time, it seemed as though it would go smoothly but Win messes up and says Pong Ruk instead of Phom Ruk lol. This time both the girls got to tease him and Poo asked if he was embarrassed.
Win sure does like to flirt with his nang'eks, LOL. I don't know which he pluerms more now. Haha. :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Oh my gosh I just finished watching Sen Tang Bungtern and they had a clip of Win, Kwan, and Poo. They were supposed to talk but they keep on messing up lol. First if was Kwan's fault and so Win's like see because of Kwan. So next, they try to be serious again and Poo started laughing because Kwan looked at her and so now Win blames Poo. The third time, it seemed as though it would go smoothly but Win messes up and says Pong Ruk instead of Phom Ruk lol. This time both the girls got to tease him and Poo asked if he was embarrassed. Then they showed a clip of Pai and Win eating so Poo and Kwan says those two never work they only eat. Win then turns around and says there's nothing to eat, Kwan ate it all haha. Pai just still went on his business and continued eating lol.

Edit: I have to upload the clip for you all to see its too cute. Let me get on my desktop since I don't have WMR on my laptop. Wait for it!

really...that seems cute..i wanna see it too...can u upload it in eng subb?...

nina07

sarNie Adult
It feels like forever waiting for each episode since this lakorns airs only wed&thurs >.<
forreals man. this is the only gooood lakorn im watching. haha. i tried watching KNT, but after the first episode i quit watching it because pancake seemed kind of fake in there.[no offense]. and im still waiting for kom faek .. so yeah, but this has got to be the best lakorns i've ever watched. lol.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
awwhhh kwan and win sooo kyoote!! pai is soooo handsome foreals!! i like his character hes sweet. i love his smile! its so cute. wen he laughs at kwan in the lakorn hes soo adorable! i think pai and kwan would make a cute couple too! i dont mind at all. hes hot! hehe. =]]

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn seems so interesting, but I hope that Kwan will get to touch Win more than Poo... it is annoying if the pra'eke is constantly with the nang'rai... LOL ^^

Kelly

OMG i can't wait to see it....it seems forever waiting for this lakorn!
i really got to go to sleep it's like 2:43 in the morning!
see ya