Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I guess, someone should organize this thread like the JLR thread then. Add the links to different things on the first post so that others won't have trouble searching. ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS SO SAD!!!
MY WIN WAS LONELY!!!..WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...BUT NOO..MY KWAN CANT MAKE IT BECAUSE OF SOME TOYOTA EVENTS...WAAAHHH...THIS SUCKS ASS!!!..lmao..
GRRR....
WHY DID WIN HAVE TO PUT HIS HAIR BACK..WELL I GUESS ITS NOT THAT BADDD..LOL..
HMM...IMMA GO DOWNLOAD IT... :TEARS::TEARS:
HGAHA..IM JUST SAD..LMAO..=P
WHY DID WIN PUT HIS HAIR BACK...HMM..BUT ITS ALRIGHT I GUESS...
WAIT SO WAS IT WIN THAT SINGS THE MAIN SONG OR SOMEBODII??..STILL WONDERING..LOL..
SO SAD BECAUSE HE HAD TO SING HER PART...=[
TEE HEE..NONG GINO WAS SO KUTE! WHEN HE WAS DANCING WITH WIN...LOL..I WISH KWAN WAS THERE BECAUSE THEY WOULD OF HAVE BEEN HUGGING INSTEAD OF POO+WIN...IT WOULD OF HAVE BEEN WIN+KWAN..
OH YEAH AND DANCING..LMAO..
I JUST HOPE WE SEE A PERFORMANCE OF THEM SINGING TOGETHER SOON..SO THEN ILL BE HAPPIEZ=DD...
I MEAN VERY HAPPIEZ AND NEVER STOP WATCHING OR LISTENING TO IT=D..LMAO..
HAHA..NONG GINO SO FUNNI FOR KICKING WIN..IN THE SHIN..LOL..=P
I WONDER WHAT KWAN WAS SAYING ON THE SCREEN..HMMM...
BUT I GUESS IT WAS KOOL THAT THEY GOT TO SING FIRST..
I THINK...LOL..
TEE HEE..STILL SO SAD..I DONT THINK IMMA GET OVER THIS YET..LOL..
HMM..THE SONG WOOSEN SING WAS SORTA WEIRD..HAHA..
FOR POO I JUST SKIPP HERS STRAIGHT TO WINS..HAHA...I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO LISTEN TO HER..(SORRII POO FAN)..LMAO..

SORRI OFF TOPIC:
OHH..GOLFMIKE?!?!..I LOVE LOVE THEM!!!..GAH! CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR LAKORN!!!!XD!!!!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i cant get over the fact that kwan didnt go too! even though i didnt see the concert yet! it still bothers me so bad! haha. i have to wait a long time to hear them sing together now! well...thats if they play another lakorn together...i doubt it pretty soon though..i wish all their fans demand it then we would! hehe.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i finally watched the concert...i reallie didnt like it...it wouldve been cuter is he sang with kwan! all the gurls outfits were pretty. poo looked very pretty..win..ehhhh i didnt like his hair..haha. myyyy gawd..weir is soo handsome..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... hmmmmm organized like the jlr thread eh.. that'll be good xp kekeke.. hmmm will i be disappointed when i see the concert hmmmmmm seems like u galz r all disappointed lol.. xp..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
myy oppinion i was VERY disapointed! not only for this lakorn but for the other two..cuz i didnt like the songs they sang..to me it was bad song choice for all of them! well...not for win and weir though..cuz it was the lakorn song!