Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
^It'll be soooo funny if Win did a JLR and especially a SW on Kwan. I mean, look how cutesy Win is; you wouldn't think a R scene would be possible without bursting out laughing. I can imagine the behind the scenes between them since Win always loves to tease Kwan to the extreme. :lol:
hahaha, i know right....
they seem close and i can imagine them teasing each other...fun stuff :p

skies

sarNie Adult
Kwan looks tougher than Win though. I would love to see Kwan make some moves on Win, see his reaction. :lol:
lol...now that would be a funny comedy...nang'ek making a move on the pra'ek...lol
kwan's tough alright...you see her kicking and punching and slapping win throughout the first 4 episodes??? lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lol...now that would be a funny comedy...nang'ek making a move on the pra'ek...lol
kwan's tough alright...you see her kicking and punching and slapping win throughout the first 4 episodes??? lol
Well, Kwan needs to release that anger somewhere after getting all of that torture. I like Win, he just stands there when he gets slapped but he pushes Kwan back when Kwan pushes him. :lol:

Alright, keep the thread moving guys, I'm out to sleep. ^_^

skies

sarNie Adult
Win and Kwan are comfortable around each other, enough to hit and slap right in front of the cameras. :lol:
i think that's very cool of them...and for any actors to be comfortable enough with their costar that they are not afraid of rumors...i like that...

is it just me or aiyaja do you type like freaking fast because every time i try to reply back to you i have to quote or else i would look weird...lol

edit: good night :D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
gosh u people are soo krazy in love with this lakorn huh!! 68 pages already!! wow..its okai cuz i am too! haha. i had to read sooo many pages to catch up..cuz i didnt want to miss anything! i was only gone one day i think! im soo happy that win and kwan got number one! and their lakorn! they deserved it! the fire scene was soo cute..especially wat win said to kwan!! awhhhhh!!! he is totally trying to get at her!! haha. im so sorry i was supposed to translate the songs..i just barely got on then i seem someone translaste them already...sorry! i dont mind win being stingy so wen i borrow money from him hes ganna have to hunt me down and ill be waiting for him!! hahaha. in my dreams!!! hehehe. im so glad that they are ganna change her clothing style...hope they make her wear kute dresses all the time..then win will fall more in love with her! hehehehe. =] it would be soo cute..gosh im not the only one who wants her hair down..she looks soo much prettier though!! hope all the fans request that!!! then their ganna have to! i would be soo happy! i also hope they request more cute love scenes with them together...then i would go krazy!! krazy for them both!! hahaha. =D goshh..i want them to have a kissing scene together with a REAL kiss!! ahhhhhhhhh....that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! like her and weir! yea win needs to be more aggressive like ken in sawan being! hahah. yup! yea even though kwan is generous and win is stingy..opposite attracts!!! thats true!! heheheh. =] goshhh i want them to be a real couple sooo bad...im so glad alot of poeple love this lakorn and them as well! this topic is ganna be like 500 page watch! that would be soo krazy! but um sorry i wrote so much! its just my oppinion on the topics i missed out on!! yess so glad i caught up! hehe.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea their comfortable with eachother becuz they have secret crushes on eachother!! hehehehe. =] hmmm...doesnt it make u think..cuz they always play around with eachother and flirt..hehe. =D howw cute! love them both so much!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh u people are soo krazy in love with this lakorn huh!! 68 pages already!! wow..its okai cuz i am too! haha. i had to read sooo many pages to catch up..cuz i didnt want to miss anything! i was only gone one day i think! im soo happy that win and kwan got number one! and their lakorn! they deserved it! the fire scene was soo cute..especially wat win said to kwan!! awhhhhh!!! he is totally trying to get at her!! haha. im so sorry i was supposed to translate the songs..i just barely got on then i seem someone translaste them already...sorry! i dont mind win being stingy so wen i borrow money from him hes ganna have to hunt me down and ill be waiting for him!! hahaha. in my dreams!!! hehehe. im so glad that they are ganna change her clothing style...hope they make her wear kute dresses all the time..then win will fall more in love with her! hehehehe. =] it would be soo cute..gosh im not the only one who wants her hair down..she looks soo much prettier though!! hope all the fans request that!!! then their ganna have to! i would be soo happy! i also hope they request more cute love scenes with them together...then i would go krazy!! krazy for them both!! hahaha. =D goshh..i want them to have a kissing scene together with a REAL kiss!! ahhhhhhhhh....that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! like her and weir! yea win needs to be more aggressive like ken in sawan being! hahah. yup! yea even though kwan is generous and win is stingy..opposite attracts!!! thats true!! heheheh. =] goshhh i want them to be a real couple sooo bad...im so glad alot of poeple love this lakorn and them as well! this topic is ganna be like 500 page watch! that would be soo krazy! but um sorry i wrote so much! its just my oppinion on the topics i missed out on!! yess so glad i caught up! hehe.
:lol: NICE! You just sums it up for everyone that didn't read back few pages into one paragraph. LOL :loool:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
awhhh mayn...u knoe wat i just remembered...i wont be able to watch episode 5 and 6 until monday!!!!! since its almost july fourth imma go out of town!!! gosh it kinda sucks cuz imma be soo anxious to watch this lakorn! imma be mad the whole trip..hahah. ahhhhh..it sucks. cuz i reallie want to watch it like soo bad. haha. awhh man... =[ imma be wanting to watch this lakorn then going out! muahahah. krazy me! =] and im ganna have to read like 20 pages agen to catch up agen!! yikes. LOL. cuz i know wen imma be gone for the weekend this topic is ganna move sooooooooooo fast then wen i get back imma be soooo behind...hehe.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Most peoples would probably be out and celebrated July 4th too, so it wouldn't be that active in here. But as for not be able to watch it, that is going to be tough since you have been waiting for like a week already. Hopefully you have time to sneak in and watch for couple of hour before heading out, or else you won't have much fun, too busy thinking about Kwan and Win. LOL :loool:

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
good thing i will be able to watch it!!
im going out of town too!!!
thats sucks mizzcharm that u have to wait to watch it!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i knoe becuz i will be gone for 4 days... =[ haha. but hopefully my brother will let me on his laptop wen im there at his house! haha. then i wont have to worry. and i wont be behind! hehe. if he wont let me then i guess im ganna have to sneak to watch it by myself..hahaha. and wen they notice me gone their ganna be looking for me then i would be in trouble cuz i didnt listen! muahaha. =]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That sounds just too funny, sneaking around just to watch lakorn :lol: But goodlucks and hope you won't get caught ok. Keep your finger cross that your brother won't mind let you use his laptop. ;)

Anyway, have fun girls. I'm outta here, goodnight!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha..mizzcharm lets hope ur brother lets you cause ya know you cant miss it=D

hahaha..oh yeah kwan and win needs to make a move alright=D and quick!!!!!

that'll be awesome!!!!!!!!

i want to see his reaction if she forced him..hahah..

hhaha..oh yeah add a little SB and JLR to it!!..haha..that'll be halirious!!!!..haha..but true kwan is tough lookin

sucks for win if he trys to "R" her..lmao..she'll punch him big time hahaha..lmao..

man! its so late hahaha 3am..lmao..need some sleep..lol..

yay!!! just one more day!!!=D