Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
TEE HEE..I OWN A PAGIE!!!

HAHA..IM BORED...=[

I WANT A KUTE AND SWEET SCENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA.LMAO..=P

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
mizzcharm hopefully he will let you!!!
i mite have to sneak away 4rm the family to watch it tooo!!!
oh my geee ep. 5 tomorrow yah!!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
You guys are lucky i dont get to watch it until like this weekend since i have no idea what they are talking about most of the time. keke. I'm just an average lao girl livin in america that doesnt understand thai. haha. but yeah, if eppys 5 and 6 are very interesting, i guess i could watch it on youtube or something. lol. keke.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
kiss on the hand????win and kwan....probable not....it doesn't seem like that type of lakorn...and with kwan's character.....no chance....it'll be weird...yeah....it's wednesday....can't wait for the next two episodes.......Win and Kwan is too cute.....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
ngao asoke is really catching up....understandable though....two new episodes in two days....and they were soooo cute too.....loving this lakorn and ngao asoke..... :D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
mizzcharm hopefully he will let you!!!
i mite have to sneak away 4rm the family to watch it tooo!!!
oh my geee ep. 5 tomorrow yah!!!!!

haha yep sneak just to watch this lakorn..hahahah. =D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
You guys are lucky i dont get to watch it until like this weekend since i have no idea what they are talking about most of the time. keke. I'm just an average lao girl livin in america that doesnt understand thai. haha. but yeah, if eppys 5 and 6 are very interesting, i guess i could watch it on youtube or something. lol. keke.

wat ur lao???? im laos too!!!! i live in america also!!! but i could understand thai very well...and i can speak it alittle too...how come u dont understand wen laos is kinda like thai language..its similar but thai is just proper and clean..laos is like slang to thai..

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
ahhaha i am going to sneak away with my cuzzin to watch it!!
wow u guys are laos thats cool!!!

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
ahhah oh!! my brother ans sister is going back to thailand this friday!!
wish i can go but cant!!!! I DIDNT DO MY PASSPORT!! im so sad!!!
but thailand is a pretty place tho!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahhah oh!! my brother ans sister is going back to thailand this friday!!
wish i can go but cant!!!! I DIDNT DO MY PASSPORT!! im so sad!!!
but thailand is a pretty place tho!!

..awww..its okais

gah!! no fair!!!! i want to go to thailand too!!!!!!

wwwaaaaaaahhhhhh=[..lol..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
awhhh lucky them! i dont think i would ever have the chance to go in my life though.. =[

Kelly

my biggest dream is to go to thailand oneday! and i hope it comes true! (which it will)

but yea i can't wait to watch this!
so many of the lakorns that i watch come out today....but it's going to be such a long time it's like 2:42 in the morning!

gtg to sleep!
night see ya latter!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea that is one of my biggest dreams too..but im not shure if it will come true..but n e ways i live in california and it is 12:46 wat time would it be in thailand...and wat time does the lakorn air in thailand..??