Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK, just done watching ep. 5 GOSH WIN IS SO STUPID! :lol: How can he be so stupid and just simply transfered money into Poo's account! :eek: What is so hard about transferring into Kwan, that it has to be in Poo's account first? The writter wrote the storylines making Win looks so dumb. :p :D What the heck, .... is not like he have to write a check and let Poo cash for him and then give cash to Kwan... GOSHHHHH SO DUMB... the writer for this lakorn is really stupid. :loool:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yeah....win does act stupid in this lakorn...so far anyway....don't know about the rest of the lakorn....but he doesn't do anything at all....he sees everyone doing mean things to kwan but he doesn't seem to do anything....so sad for Torfun... :lmao:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: I'm just too funny....I just realized that I have this thread opened on two tabs..... :lol: I really am obsessed.....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
waahh..im so bored..

i really really cant wait for tmrs episode..and its only 1 am...whiich really sucks!!

i hope i get to watch it tmr!!!

im getting even more anxious because of the spoilers..which is good=D..lmao..=P

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Spoiler ...

From what I read from Magazine, Poo doesn't die.

She got shot in the face and finally give up on Win since she knows that all the thing she did in the past was wrong
and knowing that Win doesn't love her anymore.

She will go live oversea with her servant.

Win told Kwan that all those years, he misunderstand his feeling toward Poo is love.
But it's not. It's like the sibling love not as lover.
thanks for more info vallapa=D

im sort of confuse about the last sentence...hmm..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode doesn't have much of anything going on, I guess because I fast forward most of the scenes and only watch Kwan and Win together. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The spoilers is exciting, but I don't want tomorrow to comes yet, because after tomorrow, we'll have to wait like a week again. I hate waiting that long. :lol:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
he means that he doesnt love poo as lovers..but as siblings instead...since they knew eachother wen they were small and he thought it was love..but wen he met kwan it made him knoe the meaning of true love..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I hate the wait too lol. I just finished watching LG Starz Talent and gah people always mess up Bie's Jung Wah Hua Jai song. I can't wait to see this week's episode when Zaza and Buddha Bless come though.