Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Kelly

haha..because golfs a dork!..lmao..
but hes so hott!!!..lol..
haha i guess not really a big fans of golf and mike!

i guess i gotta stay here in this thread for a while all my Ngao Ah Soak people seem to be missing!
right now!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I actually think Kwan looks really pretty in the color blue. Especially the blue that she's going to wear in the next episode lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually think Kwan looks really pretty in the color blue. Especially the blue that she's going to wear in the next episode lol.
Yes is nice and all, but if you see too much of it in one lakorn, it made it seems like she wearing the same outfit all the time, and it could also make peoples sick of you easily. I don't mean the actress itself, but the lakorn when watching and only seen one tone.
Like in the lakorn with Amy and Johnny, Amy only wore that white highcut shoes, it's so annoying. :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
okais..what should we talk about..lol..

haha..i wonder whats gonna HAPPEND after the fire accident..hmm..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
the blue shirts she wears looks like the same one..hahaha. =P
I think she does wear the same one. Tawanchai needs to take Torfun shopping since he wears nice clothes and she....umm yea ^_^. But then he'll probably be like I already gave her 500 million, she can go herself with Nae Tae or A'Ek lol.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
man how come in episode 5 win walked away from kwan wen she fell...i thought that was knda EFFed up!! but after wards he felt bad and regretted doing that! awwhh...my win! =D