Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I think she does wear the same one. Tawanchai needs to take Torfun shopping since he wears nice clothes and she....umm yea ^_^. But then he'll probably be like I already gave her 500 million, she can go herself with Nae Tae or A'Ek lol.

hahaha yea ur rite! but she should go shopping for herself since shes rich now..hahah. =P

Kelly

man how come in episode 5 win walked away from kwan wen she fell...i thought that was knda EFFed up!! but after wards he felt bad and regretted doing that! awwhh...my win! =D
really i don't remember that part...i think i foward that part!
i gtg back and watch!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man how come in episode 5 win walked away from kwan wen she fell...i thought that was knda EFFed up!! but after wards he felt bad and regretted doing that! awwhh...my win! =D

me too!!

i was wondering why he did that..it was pretty sad..and messed up..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

She didn't want him to help. She is giving him an evil eyes, and he didn't want to be any closer to her, so he have to walked away before he really falls for her. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
She didn't want him to help. She is giving him an evil eyes, and he didn't want to be any closer to her, so he have to walked away before he really falls for her. :wub:

oh wwo!..if he did help her and there was no EVIL eyes..lol..

she would of heard his heart thumping so fast because he has FALLIN in LOVE with her...lmao..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult

but she did want him to help..thats why she was sad wen he walked away from her...but yea..he dont have to worry becuz he fell already..heheeh. =]