Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yea my computer was lagging..i wouldve got it..stupid computer...LOL jk.. =]
OK blaming on the computer now :p hehehehe

but she did want him to help..thats why she was sad wen he walked away from her...but yea..he dont have to worry becuz he fell already..heheeh. =]
It's a bit weird that he already falls for Kwan when he didn't know yet that they are not related.

I hope in the end or close to the end they would give us or let Win explain why he gave Kwan his business card at the beginning.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OK and I'm next! Especially that part where she told Ek to come help Kwan when her leg was hurting, and the part where she said he can have Kwan but not Woonsen before the disappeared into the bedroom together. :arrg:

haha..okais=D..lol..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know I really wish Torfun is not so easy with her mom. I mean i understand she thinks Wanaa's her mom but if I had a mom like Wanaa who always abuses me then I wouldn't give her sh**! Man I'm totally a nang rai hahaha.

roselovesice

It's a bit weird that he already falls for Kwan when he didn't know yet that they are not related.

I hope in the end or close to the end they would give us or let Win explain why he gave Kwan his business card at the beginning.
yeah i hope so too!!

i hope the better not cut off the scences for tmrs and after that..and change the story plot too..lol.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult

this computer is lagging..reallie..hahah. cuz ive been on it since morning!

roselovesice

You know I really wish Torfun is not so easy with her mom. I mean i understand she thinks Wanaa's her mom but if I had a mom like Wanaa who always abuses me then I wouldn't give her sh**! Man I'm totally a nang rai hahaha.

hahaha..n'rai..sweett...=P

i am a back talker..haha..i talk back to my parents when they pisses the hell outta me..lol..

but i get sad and regretful later..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, but I believe Asian tradition if you dont' have a father to look after you or the family, as the older you have to look after the family and the mother too. So it's like everything is on the oldest child shoulders, and they have to carried everything, good or bad. And I believe Kwan think like that too, that's why she did everything for everyone without thinking about herself. Even let her mom torture her like that, because she think that is her responsiblity to take of everything.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah, but I believe Asian tradition if you dont' have a father to look after you or the family, as the older you have to look after the family and the mother too. So it's like everything is on the oldest child shoulders, and they have to carried everything, good or bad. And I believe Kwan think like that too, that's why she did everything for everyone without thinking about herself. Even let her mom torture her like that, because she think that is her responsiblity to take of everything.

We all know Maya is the n'ek! ^_^