Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Kelly

hahaha..n'rai..sweett...=P

i am a back talker..haha..i talk back to my parents when they pisses the hell outta me..lol..

but i get sad and regretful later..lol..
me too...my parents talk about the same thing everytime they see me which piss me off...
so i never really go downstairs when my parents are home...cause we always argue.....
i'm a back talker too...not just to my parents....many people!
hehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha i nvr hit my parents..only talked bak..lol...

haha..i love being the n'rai..its so awesome!..haha..cause im a bitch at times..lol...

roselovesice

me too...my parents talk about the same thing everytime they see me which piss me off...
so i never really go downstairs when my parents are home...cause we always argue.....
i'm a back talker too...not just to my parents....many people!
hehe
haha yeah that too..not to my parents only..to haters and mean ppl who are scarry..lmao..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL so I guess we're all n'rais leaving Maya to be the only n'ek. Do you think she can handle us? It's ok Maya, we'll be nice to you :D.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea i talk back to other people too...its cuz i say wat i think..cuz my parents always think their rite..but i dont agree..sometimes..cuz i know the truth..

roselovesice

LOL so I guess we're all n'rais leaving Maya to be the only n'ek. Do you think she can handle us? It's ok Maya, we'll be nice to you :D.

hahaha yeah i think she caan..lol..

haha..yepp dont worry we will be nice..i mean very nice..lmao..

nina07

sarNie Adult
Heyy im still awake, so i might spam with you guys. lol. yeah i talk back to my dad whenever he yells in my face cuz im not scared of him. I'd be like do something ! haha lmao. cuz you know how lao parents whenever they say there gonna hit you and they stick out there hand but they really dont do it? Well yeah i tell my dad to do something but he doesnt even do anything, cuz he knows i'll totally fight him back :D lmao. But my mom, ugh shes soo annoying. gawd lee man. i dont say anything back nor do i say anything at all when shes giving me a lecture, but like shes soo annoying when shes mad ughh! haha. so yeah. thats my rant. lmao.

roselovesice

yea i talk back to other people too...its cuz i say wat i think..cuz my parents always think their rite..but i dont agree..sometimes..cuz i know the truth..

haha mee too!!

especially my mom..she always thinks shes rite..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:p I'm only nice to peoples that are nice to me, I can be evil Wanaa too when peoples are rude to me or to other peoples. Watch out! :p :loool: