Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:p I'm only nice to peoples that are nice to me, I can be evil Wanaa too when peoples are rude to me or to other peoples. Watch out! :p :loool:

haha but dont worry we love you and we wont be rude to you!!=D

we are nice kool and innocent ppl=D

okais we will watch out big time-D

ps OH YAAAYYYY!!!!

I FINALLY OWN A PAGE AFTER A WHILE=D

YAY ME!=D..LMAO..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
wow....good job girls.....up 5 pages since I last posted....we'll get to 100 before long.....yeah about the parents thing....don't even get me going....I'm a person who likes to talk back to others and I usually get in trouble or at least get my mom mad when I talk to her....

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...you guys talk back eh...i wish i have the courage...i'm a crybaby so everytime i try to talk back to my parent i feel like crying so i don't...i just stomp to my room and slam the door and don't care to cook or do chores...muahaha...but i don't live with my parents anymore so yeah...

Kelly

Heyy im still awake, so i might spam with you guys. lol. yeah i talk back to my dad whenever he yells in my face cuz im not scared of him. I'd be like do something ! haha lmao. cuz you know how lao parents whenever they say there gonna hit you and they stick out there hand but they really dont do it? Well yeah i tell my dad to do something but he doesnt even do anything, cuz he knows i'll totally fight him back :D lmao. But my mom, ugh shes soo annoying. gawd lee man. i dont say anything back nor do i say anything at all when shes giving me a lecture, but like shes soo annoying when shes mad ughh! haha. so yeah. thats my rant. lmao.
haha i'm Hmong...and my dad never yells at me for some reason he only yells at my brothers....
but dam i can't stand my mom...sometimes i just give up at talking back...cause i can't stand her voice!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:p I'm only nice to peoples that are nice to me, I can be evil Wanaa too when peoples are rude to me or to other peoples. Watch out! :p :loool:
LMAO. It's ok that's how Torfun is. She's nice to all the ones that are nice to her, and mean to annoying people like Ek and Nok Yoong. Anyways, I gotta sleep girls. It's 12:14 am here and I have to get up at 5 am. Keep the thread alive though :D.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hey gurls..member nang ek's can handle the nang rai's..they always win at the end..so maya ur lucky ur nang ek..hahaha.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh shizz .. if i hit my parents .. they would so murder me .. haha. lmao. just kidding. no im forrealz :( lmao. :D

roselovesice

lol...you guys talk back eh...i wish i have the courage...i'm a crybaby so everytime i try to talk back to my parent i feel like crying so i don't...i just stomp to my room and slam the door and don't care to cook or do chores...muahaha...but i don't live with my parents anymore so yeah...
MAN! LUCKY YOU!!
I WANT TO LIVE ALONE!!..LMAO..WELL NOT REALLY ALONE ALONE..LOL..

TEE HEE..IMMA DO IT FROM NOW ON=D

THANKS FOR THIS NEW THINGY..KELLY..LOL...=D

nina07

sarNie Adult
actually if i hit my dad like when hes FURIOUS, then i would so die. lmao. same for my mom too but i'll just be runnning away from her, since shes like pyscho when shes P.O :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha but dont worry we love you and we wont be rude to you!!=D

we are nice kool and innocent ppl=D

okais we will watch out big time-D

ps OH YAAAYYYY!!!!

I FINALLY OWN A PAGE AFTER A WHILE=D

YAY ME!=D..LMAO..
Hey congrat. You finally beats mizzcharm to it because her comp. is lagging :loool: hehehehe

It's alright girls, I'm just playing along with everyone, no hard feeling, it's all fun. But watch out for evil-Wanaa :p :arrg: :loool:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i talk back to my mom while im crying...LOL. i get all the anger out by crying...hahah.

Kelly

ooh shizz .. if i hit my parents .. they would so murder me .. haha. lmao. just kidding. no im forrealz :( lmao. :D
i would never hit my parents as piss as i am and even if i talk back i still love them a lot...
and i would be so dissapointed in myself....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
me too....wish I lived alone....but I guess it's okay.....just gets really annoying sometimes when my mom tells me what to do all the times.....I'll be going to school out of town next year though so maybe it'll be okay....one more year.....

skies

sarNie Adult
haha...my parents are soo like that too..."i'mma kill you...blah blah blah" but when they say that with serious attitude, i know how to keep my mouth shut...lol

it really works...
oh hecka yeah...whenever i'm piss off or lonely or distress i put on some lakorns to watch and everything slowly go away....definitely a cure alright :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wanaa is very evil, my mom used to be like "omg, shes such a pretty mom" but now shes like "Wanaa's stupid" haha. and she even hits look chin too! cuz like when he escaped from ek in episode 4, she was like still all mad and crap. :rolleyes:

roselovesice

actually if i hit my dad like when hes FURIOUS, then i would so die. lmao. same for my mom too but i'll just be runnning away from her, since shes like pyscho when shes P.O :)

haha whats a P.O??..lol..

haha..i run away too!!..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
totally true....whenever I argue with my mom....even when I'm crying, I still argue and that makes my mom mad....I just can't help myself.....I'm really stubborn and just won't give in.... :lol: