Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
actually if i hit my dad like when hes FURIOUS, then i would so die. lmao. same for my mom too but i'll just be runnning away from her, since shes like pyscho when shes P.O :)

hahahahah wen i was a kid my dad chase me with a broomstick and i ran all around trying to avoid getting hit! LOL hahaha.

EDIT: hahahah i own..surprised cuz member my comp is lagging..lol maya.

skies

sarNie Adult
living alone is lonely girls...unless you have some cool roommates... :D

anyways, it's 12:20 am right now...i need to sleep lol...but dont want to..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hey congrat. You finally beats mizzcharm to it because her comp. is lagging :loool: hehehehe

It's alright girls, I'm just playing along with everyone, no hard feeling, it's all fun. But watch out for evil-Wanaa :p :arrg: :loool:

hah thanks..hope her pc isnt lagging anymore because i like it when she owns a pagie=D..lol..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: it's 2:21 am for me....really should go to sleep....my sister definately will be mad at me as were supposed to go jogging at 6....oh well....can't seem to stop.....

nina07

sarNie Adult
shoot, my dad hits us with his back scratcher!! LMAO. or anything he could find i guess but my mom uses chopsticks! lol. i guess thats what you get when your azn. haha.

Kelly

me too....wish I lived alone....but I guess it's okay.....just gets really annoying sometimes when my mom tells me what to do all the times.....I'll be going to school out of town next year though so maybe it'll be okay....one more year.....
yup i'll be moving in with my sister this weekend for the whole summer and i can't wait...
but one thing no internet...
no parents telling me what to do!

roselovesice

living alone is lonely girls...unless you have some cool roommates... :D

anyways, it's 12:20 am right now...i need to sleep lol...but dont want to..

oh wow! where do you live? cali?

its like 2 am over here..at my place..lol..

haha you can get some rest of you want too..wake up every other 5 min.lool...

so that you can cont. spamming with us=D..lol..

roselovesice

yup i'll be moving in with my sister this weekend for the whole summer and i can't wait...
but one thing no internet...
no parents telling me what to do!

oh lucky!

haha..dang! that sucks..no internet..then how are you gonna spamm with us and watch the lakorn??

were gonna miss you!!..lol..

nina07

sarNie Adult
but i havent gotten hit in a long time, because i rarely get in trouble. its just that my mom likes to get in my business and like one time my cabinet was like filled with unfolded clothes and i didnt have time to fold them since i had been busy lately, and then one day she comes into my room and like she goes "how come you didnt fold these" and im like, idk. forgot. and then she goes all blah on me and takes all of the clothes out of my cabinet and puts them on the floor, and she folds them herself, and asks me "are you going to wear this are you going to wear that kind of thing, and that day she pissed me off soo much man, i was this close in talking back to her. grr. my dad, sometimes is just bitchy, and its like hes on his period or something. :rolleyes: so i just avoid him sometimes. keke.

roselovesice

but i havent gotten hit in a long time, because i rarely get in trouble. its just that my mom likes to get in my business and like one time my cabinet was like filled with unfolded clothes and i didnt have time to fold them since i had been busy lately, and then one day she comes into my room and like she goes "how come you didnt fold these" and im like, idk. forgot. and then she goes all blah on me and takes all of the clothes out of my cabinet and puts them on the floor, and she folds them herself, and asks me "are you going to wear this are you going to wear that kind of thing, and that day she pissed me off soo much man, i was this close in talking back to her. grr. my dad, sometimes is just bitchy, and its like hes on his period or something. :rolleyes: so i just avoid him sometimes. keke.
haha "hes on his period"..haha..nice nice

i always get in trouble..when im the youngest..which sucks..lol..

i hate asian parents..they're so mean!!..at times they are nice..lol...