Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yup i'll be moving in with my sister this weekend for the whole summer and i can't wait...
but one thing no internet...
no parents telling me what to do!

:eek: No internet? That is really sucks. Since I've discovered internet, I can't live without it. :D
Can you ask her to put internet for you while you are there?

OK goodnight to whoever is leaving.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
shoot, my dad hits us with his back scratcher!! LMAO. or anything he could find i guess but my mom uses chopsticks! lol. i guess thats what you get when your azn. haha.

LMAO!!! hahahahahhah. u are too funny!! my dad is the same...anything he finds..LOL!! chopsticks..?? that wouldnt hurt..hahaha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i never get hit from my dad..only my mom..

i only get yelled at from my dad..which sucks cause i hate getting yelled at..but

at least its better than getting hit at...

nina07

sarNie Adult
LMAO!!! hahahahahhah. u are too funny!! my dad is the same...anything he finds..LOL!! chopsticks..?? that wouldnt hurt..hahaha.
trust me, when my mom uses chopsticks, she uses them like a real weapon. LMAO. just kidding. but one time when i was little i did something really bad, and she hit me with them, my hands were bruised. :( but i guess i deserved it since i did something really bad. lmao.

Kelly

i never get hit from my dad..only my mom..

i only get yelled at from my dad..which sucks cause i hate getting yelled at..but

at least its better than getting hit at...
yea it's always my mom...my dad don't care!
and since i'm up almost late every night i sleep till very late the next day...my dad don't care but as soon as i hear my moms voice i'm up...

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
my dad even hits me with a wire..lol even shoes..watever is in his eyesight..we are soo off topic..LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
when im at school, im not this crazy. haha. i guess im a n'ek or you should say whenever im at school. haha. the sweet. smart asian girl, always a teacher's favorite. never getting detention. haha. but at home im crazzzyyy. lmao

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
OMG you're on a roll girls, you clean house with owning the most pages LOL :lol:
:tease: hahahahahaha I have to take that title since you took away the title of Miss. Owning-the-most-pages. :loool: lol j/k

hahahah. i own the most pages??? i didnt knoe that..lol oh cool.. =]

nina07

sarNie Adult
like yesterday, my dad was being such a sissy. ugh. :rolleyes: i just asked him if there was some food left from yesterday, and hes like WELL WHY DONT YOU GO LOOK AND DONT ASK ME. and im all like "wtf? where did that come from?" so yeah, i was like hater..and i just went back to my room. haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
when im at school, im not this crazy. haha. i guess im a n'ek or you should say whenever im at school. haha. the sweet. smart asian girl, always a teacher's favorite. never getting detention. haha. but at home im crazzzyyy. lmao

hahaha im like a n'ek to teachers but to my friends om a n'rai..hahaha...

im very rebellious at school..at times..lol.