Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea parents are mean..haha.

EDIT: omg...thats crazy another one i own...im not even trying to either...i guess i write on a good time..lol

Kelly

when im at school, im not this crazy. haha. i guess im a n'ek or you should say whenever im at school. haha. the sweet. smart asian girl, always a teacher's favorite. never getting detention. haha. but at home im crazzzyyy. lmao
me to i'm super nice at school...even if i hate the teacher very much..i speak very nice to them...i'm very quite..at school!
but one thing is no one at my school that i know of is as crazy as me when it comes to watching lakorn and stuff...
so i don't talk much....
i'm kinda by myself more at school....
but i love the internet..cause i get to talk to you people!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
like yesterday, my dad was being such a sissy. ugh. :rolleyes: i just asked him if there was some food left from yesterday, and hes like WELL WHY DONT YOU GO LOOK AND DONT ASK ME. and im all like "wtf? where did that come from?" so yeah, i was like hater..and i just went back to my room. haha.
Ask your dad if he needs temper management class. :lol: hahahah just kidding.

Next time if he yell, then ask him straight out what is wrong with him and why is he always yelling. Maybe that should help him to think twice before yelling for no reason.

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha. yeah, im a nang rai whenever im with my friends. but with my guy friends, they all think im a perfect child and they tease me alot. ugh. boys. :rolleyes: and whenever i get a bad grade or something their like "i did better than nina, ohh i must be smart"! haha. and like whenever i talk about my parents, there like "you get in trouble?" im like im not a perfect child! lmao.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
yea it's always my mom...my dad don't care!
and since i'm up almost late every night i sleep till very late the next day...my dad don't care but as soon as i hear my moms voice i'm up...

haha me too...my mom would spazz!!

my parents dislike it when me and my sisters stay up and wake up late...haha..i got yelledd at so many times..lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ask your dad if he needs temper management class. :lol: hahahah just kidding.

Next time if he yell, then ask him straight out what is wrong with him and why is he always yelling. Maybe that should help him to think twice before yelling for no reason.
uhh, i dont think thats a good idea. lol. i usually am a scaredy cat when he lashes out at me. i just say something like "attitude alert" and i walk away. haha.

roselovesice

me to i'm super nice at school...even if i hate the teacher very much..i speak very nice to them...i'm very quite..at school!
but one thing is no one at my school that i know of is as crazy as me when it comes to watching lakorn and stuff...
so i don't talk much....

haha thats me too..but imnot really an independant person..lol..

haha yay! that makes us feel more special=D

dont worry we love talking to you too=D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so i don't talk much....

awhhh we have alot in common..we can become internet buddies..LOL.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh yeah! my mom and dad do get mad at me whenever i sleep late and wake up late. i always wait for my mom like right now when shes coming home from work, and she always tells me to not wait for her. haha.

nina07

sarNie Adult
but im about to leave any minute now since my mom's about to come home .. so keep on spamming girls ! lol. i'll probably see like about 100+ pages tomorrow when i wake up. lmao.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ooh yeah! my mom and dad do get mad at me whenever i sleep late and wake up late. i always wait for my mom like right now when shes coming home from work, and she always tells me to not wait for her. haha.
You're just using "waiting for your mom" excuse to stay up late so you can watch lakorn and spamming with sarnies right? :lol: hahahahaha Smart move. :p

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
my mom bugs me...cuz i sleep late...i wait for her to come back from work...which is rite now..she gets mad at me cuz i watch lakorns late at night but next thing u knoe..shes sitting with me watching it..hahahaha. and my dad comes out and get mad at her cuz she has work the next day!!! hahahah. funny.

roselovesice

me to but i never learn....i just wake up when ever i hear my mom voice!hehe

hahahah..they would say dont do it anymore and ill be like okais

but i still continue doing it..hahaha

man!! we are so off topic!!

haha..but its a good thing because the forum is moving fast=D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK girls since most of you are leaving soon, lets go back to talking Pom Ruk Roy Adeed again before we get in trouble for spamming. :lol: lolz

But I enjoy chatting/spamming with everyone. :D

Kelly

hahahah..they would say dont do it anymore and ill be like okais

but i still continue doing it..hahaha

man!! we are so off topic!!

haha..but its a good thing because the forum is moving fast=D
were so off at first we were talking about kwans mom and now were talking about our moms and dads!