Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Not sure either Kelly, ask mizzcharm to give you one. :lol: Since she gave me one, or was it roselovesice lol, I don't remember anymore who gave me, didn't feel like go back and read it :lol:

We'll reach 100 pages before next episode air for sure.

BTW where is Aiyaja today? Haven't seen her post anything or any translations yet.

Did anyone found out yet who sing the ending song?
:lol: OK trying to go back on topic here. :loool:

give one wat?? im lost..lol

Kelly

Not sure either Kelly, ask mizzcharm to give you one. :lol: Since she gave me one, or was it roselovesice lol, I don't remember anymore who gave me, didn't feel like go back and read it :lol:

We'll reach 100 pages before next episode air for sure.

BTW where is Aiyaja today? Haven't seen her post anything or any translations yet.

Did anyone found out yet who sing the ending song?
:lol: OK trying to go back on topic here. :loool:
it's alright kelly is fine for me.....
it seems forever waiting for the next epi here!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not watch hua jai sila yet, just saw the ending.

The only lakorn I'm crazy about and watching right now is Pom Ruk Roy Adeed only. :wub:

Anyway goodnight girls, keep on spamming ok. I'm sleepy now. :lol: Have fun!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
mine never get a rest i have for other bro and sis....it been on since 6 this morning and it's almost 6 again only 3 more hours!

lol yep..i cant live without a comp...that means no lakorns for me..gosh i have to get up early to watch this lakorn air tomorrow on thailand time..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
mine never get a rest i have for other bro and sis....it been on since 6 this morning and it's almost 6 again only 3 more hours!

lol yep..i cant live without a comp...that means no lakorns for me..gosh i have to get up early to watch this lakorn air tomorrow on thailand time..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh we were talking about giving title thing LOL

Yeah I'm going to get some rest so I can be up early and ready for someone upload the next episode. Can't wait any longer. :lol:

Kelly

lucky u i have to wait for someone to put it up!
but i love all those people without them i can't watch lakorn!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
its live online tv...so u have to think about wat time it should air where ever u live...like how many hours the time is apart ifrom ur state and thailand..

Kelly

goodnight peeps my mom is about to wake up to get ready to go to work anytime now!
so yea don't want to get in trouble...
see ya tomorrow again!

well it not night anymore but i need to sleep so yea!
let see it's 3:45!