Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeshh! SW is back on!

haha. Poor Look Chin, he slept for two days. lmao. Win is falling for Kwan HARD. haha.

edit:

YESHH i OWN THiS PAGE ! x)

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I know what you mean i was getting worry that this site wouldn't come back on....can't wait til next episode.

skies

sarNie Adult
yeshh! SW is back on!
haha. Poor Look Chin, he slept for two days. lmao. Win is falling for Kwan HARD. haha.
edit:

YESHH i OWN THiS PAGE ! x)

i know eh! he slept for hecka long....lol...funny he was awake when the aunt was talking

oh yeah, he is soo falling for her...somehow i keep watching that scene where he's like 'why do we have to be cousins' and surprisingly i understood that part...i got the 'pee nong' 'tam mai' and yep, totally understood where's he going...lmao

anyways...ep. 9 muahaha...can't wait....

actually, nokyoong isn't so bad anymore...lol...i'm thinking she slapped tawanchai bc he was being too ignorant about ek and tor fun's relationship... :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh yay!! SW is back!!! :clap:

haha helllo my PRRA girls!! miss ya!!..lol..

haha i thought this episode (on thursday) was super super kute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :lol:

i was just like screaming my ass off on those kute parts!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait for next week!!! so did WIN say " I LOVE YOU" to Kwan When she left...him outside..and she went inside...

that was so sad for win because he misunderstood kwan with Ek in her room!!..so sad=[[ :(

when Kwan was outside and Win Came out kwan was in her BLue outfit..when Gino was Asleep.....it should of been this.. :slapandkissse3:

i was hoping for that!! but no!!! that didnt happend..grrr...

roselovesice

i know eh! he slept for hecka long....lol...funny he was awake when the aunt was talking

oh yeah, he is soo falling for her...somehow i keep watching that scene where he's like 'why do we have to be cousins' and surprisingly i understood that part...i got the 'pee nong' 'tam mai' and yep, totally understood where's he going...lmao

anyways...ep. 9 muahaha...can't wait....

actually, nokyoong isn't so bad anymore...lol...i'm thinking she slapped tawanchai bc he was being too ignorant about ek and tor fun's relationship... :D

haha totally true!!!

that was so kute though=DD

yeah nokyoong isnt that bad anymore..shes okais..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The writers probably want to change her character because her acting n'rai is terrible, no matter what she did she is still terrible at it, so they probably change it so it wouldn't be so bad watching her bad acting. :lol:

Anyway, just drop in and say hi to all PRRA girles... :yahoo:

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
oh yay!! SW is back!!! :clap:

haha helllo my PRRA girls!! miss ya!!..lol..

haha i thought this episode (on thursday) was super super kute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :lol:

i was just like screaming my ass off on those kute parts!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait for next week!!! so did WIN say " I LOVE YOU" to Kwan When she left...him outside..and she went inside...

that was so sad for win because he misunderstood kwan with Ek in her room!!..so sad=[[ :(

when Kwan was outside and Win Came out kwan was in her BLue outfit..when Gino was Asleep.....it should of been this.. :slapandkissse3:

i was hoping for that!! but no!!! that didnt happend..grrr...

me too
i was screaming in my head :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3:
but i got a push instead

oh and the news with poo/poo and kwan is really getting worse
they even bring golf into it they accuse him for this fight
OUT OF ALL OF THEM I SUPPORT GOLF INTERVIEW THE MOST

skies

sarNie Adult
you gals are not the only ones screaming kiss and slap....i was really looking forward to the tension between those two when they were arguing...but instead he had to push her! ugh...lol

roselovesice

me too
but i got a push instead

LLOL...
ME TOO!! I TRUST GOLFS!! BECAUSE HE IS A HONEST PERSON!! AND I LOVE HIM!!..LMAO..

you gals are not the only ones screaming kiss and slap....i was really looking forward to the tension between those two when they were arguing...but instead he had to push her! ugh...lol
I WAS SO MAD AND SAD!!! GRRR.....
I WAS LIKE!! ITS A PERFECT TIME FOR A SLAP AND KISS!!!!
I WAS ANXIOUS BUT THEN NO!! IT MADE ME ALL MOODY!!=[..LMAO..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
me too
but i got a push instead

LOL with all this drama between Poo M., Poo P., and Kwan I think they should just slap the heck out of eachother during the scenes to relieve the tension! :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
LOL with all this drama between Poo M., Poo P., and Kwan I think they should just slap the heck out of eachother during the scenes to relieve the tension! :lol:

you got that right...but then it'll be more of the poos slapping kwan bc in the lakorn we can already tell she's never going to hit the mother...maybe nokyoong, but not the 'mother'

ChenrukNote

Goddess
you got that right...but then it'll be more of the poos slapping kwan bc in the lakorn we can already tell she's never going to hit the mother...maybe nokyoong, but not the 'mother'
That's true but I think Kwan needs some slapping though. Isn't she the one that prank called and sent threatening messages to Poo Monthana's phone? Even though they don't exactly state that its her, Poo Monthana pretty much makes it sound that she certainly believes it's Kwan through the Dao Kra Jai interviews that I see lol.