Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
plus i think its a little too late to have a kiss/slap scene...since its almost over..but it would be nice! =]
i agree...im so sad about!..lol..
haha yeah it would be nice if there was one...
like if they found out that there not cousins..and they kiss...imma be sad..
because there cant be a KISS without a SLAP in my world!..lmao...haha but its alright i guess..

looks like a few of the usuals are here.... :yahoo: wonder if we could make it go up a couple pages????
haha will try=]

EDIT..HAHA WELL..WE WENT UP ONE PAGE=]

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
.....ummmmm.....can't remember if that was the ending for this lakorn or not....read too many.... :lol: ....hope it's not something dumb like that....

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea i read something like that...where kwan and deurn and look chin were going to live out of states..hmm well at least they get together! happy ending for them two since they love eachother oh soo much! =D

I think someone told me that Win moves somewhere else to escape his heart and stuff when Kwan finally realizes that she is Deun's daughter. But I really don't know LMAO.

Anyone know how many episodes this lakorn has?

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yaaaaay....another page....I guess it's good that they end up together but....with some endings....they just hug or something and that's just not satisfying enough.....especially not for our Torfun and Tawanchai..... :lol:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yaaay....finished downloading....will go and watch today's episode now....will be back in a flash......maybe....if there are no cute scenes to rewatch several times.... :lol: ....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
darn it....I lied....was downloading too many things at one time....was also downloading episode 1.9 english subbed (thanks to tuiQt) and that was what finished downloading.... :lol:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
so sad....wanna watch episode 10....wanna watch episode 10....wanna watch episode 10..... :mellow: maybe I'll be desperate enough and go watch on youtube....hmmmm

ChenrukNote

Goddess
it kinda o sucks for me cause i don't know thai, I just watch all the action.... can someone please tell me what they're saying to each other... the part where Win gave Kwan the purple flower and the part when Kwan comes home after Na Tae gave her the ring... Please please tell me what they're talking....
When Tawan first picked the flower, Fun asks him why are you doing this? And he goes, Torfun, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Tawanchai continues and asks Fun, why are you looking away from me? You don't want to know my eyesight? (LOL I know that sounds weird but if you literally translate it into English thats what he's saying, however I think its more on the lines of don't you want to read the lovestruck signals in my eyes). Then Tawan was about to kiss her, but she interrupts the moment by saying listen to what I have to say. Fun tells him to take the flower and put it in Nok Yoong's hair and he just responds by saying her name. Then she continues and tells him that he's committing a sin and forgetting his gentleman ways, and if you want to make me happy or satisfied then please go back and kneel on you knees and tell Nok Yoong that you will marry her ASAP. And Tawan responds with the usual Torfun. So Fun adds in, oh another thing, can you please call Nae Tae and tell him to please quickly engage me. And Tawan responds with Torfun again so Torfun says go!.

On the scene where Torfun comes home after Nae Tae gives her the ring, Tawan tells her that the ring is pretty. Fun says yes, its probably because of you P'Tawanchai since you selected it by yourself. And Tawan responds with but it's because you asked me and it's your wish. He goes on and asks her that you're so happy that you have a fiancee that you're pouring tears? So Fun says, P'Tawanchai you look happy yourself, what day are you going to marry Nok Yoong so that Nae Tae and I will be your guys bridesmaid and best man. Tawanchai says thank you, it probably will be sooner or later since Nok Yoong is looking at the dates and hotels. Fun says that's good. Tawan then asks her, you say its good from your mouth, but your tears are falling. What kind of person are you since you don't speak what's really in your heart? Fun then says let go we are doing the correct thing. Tawanchai responds with yes we are both doing it because of righteousness, but we both have to speak the truth. Listen Torfun, I'm falling in love with this girl but we both can't love each other. Torfun responds with I'm falling in love with a guy too and we love one another a lot. Tawanchai says I'll tell you the girl that I love is name...but Torfun interrupts and says NO! no don't say it. So they argue back and forth with Tawan saying but I have to say it and Fun saying no don't say it. So then Tawan says I wish there was a miracle so that you are not my uncle's child, and we are not siblings. Do you know Torfun that I don't love Nok Yoong? Torfun tells Tawanchai, no you have to love Nok Yoong.

Then Torfun's phone rings and the sweet scenes are over again LOL.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
ha that sucks for u..but stardust ill lend u a shotgun in my dads closet. haha. and then a knife too! so u can take their black hearts out! muahaha. evil me. lol

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
anyway....back to dumb endings...you guys know those DUMB ones that end at the beach and they see each other and hug or stare at each other or something.....aaaaaand it ENDS..................SOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb.....really don't want that....they finished filming already right....so wonder if it's going to be satisfying enough........................... :lol:........................

I will soooooo complain if the ending was dumb......fingers crossed that it won't be....anyone know for sure??????

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
awwwwww......reading about the cute scene makes me really want to watch it..... :lmao: ....my laptop is being stupid and downloading really slow tonight....usually it finishes in less than 5 minutes.....or maybe just a little longer.... :lmao: .......... :lmao: .......... :lmao: .......