Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
When Tawan first picked the flower, Fun asks him why are you doing this? And he goes, Torfun, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Tawanchai continues and asks Fun, why are you looking away from me? You don't want to know my eyesight? (LOL I know that sounds weird but if you literally translate it into English thats what he's saying, however I think its more on the lines of don't you want to read the lovestruck signals in my eyes). Then Tawan was about to kiss her, but she interrupts the moment by saying listen to what I have to say. Fun tells him to take the flower and put it in Nok Yoong's hair and he just responds by saying her name. Then she continues and tells him that he's committing a sin and forgetting his gentleman ways, and if you want to make me happy or satisfied then please go back and kneel on you knees and tell Nok Yoong that you will marry her ASAP. And Tawan responds with the usual Torfun. So Fun adds in, oh another thing, can you please call Nae Tae and tell him to please quickly engage me. And Tawan responds with Torfun again so Torfun says go!.

On the scene where Torfun comes home after Nae Tae gives her the ring, Tawan tells her that the ring is pretty. Fun says yes, its probably because of you P'Tawanchai since you selected it by yourself. And Tawan responds with but it's because you asked me and it's your wish. He goes on and asks her that you're so happy that you have a fiancee that you're pouring tears? So Fun says, P'Tawanchai you look happy yourself, what day are you going to marry Nok Yoong so that Nae Tae and I will be your guys bridesmaid and best man. Tawanchai says thank you, it probably will be sooner or later since Nok Yoong is looking at the dates and hotels. Fun says that's good. Tawan then asks her, you say its good from your mouth, but your tears are falling. What kind of person are you since you don't speak what's really in your heart? Fun then says let go we are doing the correct thing. Tawanchai responds with yes we are both doing it because of righteousness, but we both have to speak the truth. Listen Torfun, I'm falling in love with this girl but we both can't love each other. Torfun responds with I'm falling in love with a guy too and we love one another a lot. Tawanchai says I'll tell you the girl that I love is name...but Torfun interrupts and says NO! no don't say it. So they argue back and forth with Tawan saying but I have to say it and Fun saying no don't say it. So then Tawan says I wish there was a miracle so that you are not my uncle's child, and we are not siblings. Do you know Torfun that I don't love Nok Yoong? Torfun tells Tawanchai, no you have to love Nok Yoong.

Then Torfun's phone rings and the sweet scenes are over again LOL.
that was funni and kute=]]
thanks=]

EDIT:: oh we went up another page=]
more ppl on now=]

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: yaaaaaaay up another page.....

............guess I'll go and watch today's episode of Ngao Asoke since it just finished downloading....

.... :lmao: Tawanchai and Torfun is not done yet..... :lmao:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
it gets on my nerves wen they have cute scenes then someone has to ruin it!! like kwan ruins it too cuz she knoes its wrong.. =[

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
be right back.....don't go anywhere everyone...we've gotta catch up with the ngao asoke thread....or at least get to 150.... :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
be right back.....don't go anywhere everyone...we've gotta catch up with the ngao asoke thread....or at least get to 150.... :lol:
haha yeah...we need more spammers on!!..lol..

but ngao asoke has 155 pages=[..lol..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
okay so this is off topic but im reallie curious agen...does kwan have a hi5...does anyone know wat it is i mean how to find her??

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
urggggg.....(tearing my hair out).....75% so far.....this really is ridiculous....it usually doesn't take this long to download.........so next week is gonna be the last week then or what??? there's supposed to be 13 episodes right??? so does that mean we get another episode the week after next week????

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
..... :huh: ....not sure if she has a hi5 or not....she had something else I remember reading but don't remember what it was.... :lol:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i dont know but i think that they should air it the same week meaning next week since its ganna be the last episode n e ways..so they wont make us wait for just one episode!! that would kill me since i would want to know the ending!!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
QUOTE(Nai_1_1 @ Jul 17 2008, 11:05 AM) *
When Tawan first picked the flower, Fun asks him why are you doing this? And he goes, Torfun, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Tawanchai continues and asks Fun, why are you looking away from me? You don't want to know my eyesight? (LOL I know that sounds weird but if you literally translate it into English thats what he's saying, however I think its more on the lines of don't you want to read the lovestruck signals in my eyes). Then Tawan was about to kiss her, but she interrupts the moment by saying listen to what I have to say. Fun tells him to take the flower and put it in Nok Yoong's hair and he just responds by saying her name. Then she continues and tells him that he's committing a sin and forgetting his gentleman ways, and if you want to make me happy or satisfied then please go back and kneel on you knees and tell Nok Yoong that you will marry her ASAP. And Tawan responds with the usual Torfun. So Fun adds in, oh another thing, can you please call Nae Tae and tell him to please quickly engage me. And Tawan responds with Torfun again so Torfun says go!.

On the scene where Torfun comes home after Nae Tae gives her the ring, Tawan tells her that the ring is pretty. Fun says yes, its probably because of you P'Tawanchai since you selected it by yourself. And Tawan responds with but it's because you asked me and it's your wish. He goes on and asks her that you're so happy that you have a fiancee that you're pouring tears? So Fun says, P'Tawanchai you look happy yourself, what day are you going to marry Nok Yoong so that Nae Tae and I will be your guys bridesmaid and best man. Tawanchai says thank you, it probably will be sooner or later since Nok Yoong is looking at the dates and hotels. Fun says that's good. Tawan then asks her, you say its good from your mouth, but your tears are falling. What kind of person are you since you don't speak what's really in your heart? Fun then says let go we are doing the correct thing. Tawanchai responds with yes we are both doing it because of righteousness, but we both have to speak the truth. Listen Torfun, I'm falling in love with this girl but we both can't love each other. Torfun responds with I'm falling in love with a guy too and we love one another a lot. Tawanchai says I'll tell you the girl that I love is name...but Torfun interrupts and says NO! no don't say it. So they argue back and forth with Tawan saying but I have to say it and Fun saying no don't say it. So then Tawan says I wish there was a miracle so that you are not my uncle's child, and we are not siblings. Do you know Torfun that I don't love Nok Yoong? Torfun tells Tawanchai, no you have to love Nok Yoong.

Then Torfun's phone rings and the sweet scenes are over again LOL.
what is this for episode 9 or 10

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
.....hmmmmm.....talkshows????....haven't seen any of the ones they've been on....anyone have links to them.....eventhough I won't understand anything, just wanna watch anyway....because it's our favorite cast.... :lol: