Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
so cute and sad at the same time....the scene after Nae Tae gave Torfun the ring....Tawanchai and Torfun....admitting that they loved another and crying...so sad.....wanna cry with them.....I'm heartbroken..... :lmao:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
so what did Wannan and Woosen say to Nok Yoong at the restaurant and then she cried and walked out???? something about Tawanchai not loving her??? or that Torfun and Tawanchai aren't siblings???

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh aha okais..i pefer the hugging=DD

so cute and sad at the same time....the scene after Nae Tae gave Torfun the ring....Tawanchai and Torfun....admitting that they loved another and crying...so sad.....wanna cry with them.....I'm heartbroken..... :lmao:
it was so sad!!
and kute in a way when they were arguing..lmao..trying to express the ones they love..by their name..=P
heartbroken too!!
depression coming backk!!..
lmao..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea i cried with them...especially kwan. he was like ur words is different from wat ur heart feels...pakk mai throng kap jai...awwhhh... sad for my win!!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I am so gonna rewatch this episode over and over and over......and over.............................and over....again.......what a way to confess their love.................................. :lmao:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so what did Wannan and Woosen say to Nok Yoong at the restaurant and then she cried and walked out???? something about Tawanchai not loving her??? or that Torfun and Tawanchai aren't siblings???

waannaa told nok yoong that she overheard torfun and tawanchai talking and that tawanchai said he doesnt love nokyoong so waanna told her that he loves torfun. thats wy she got mad. and that they played her for a fool.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
thanks mizzcharm :)

I'm gonna so cry in the next episode even though I won't understand anything they say..........wwwwwhhhhhyyyyy!!!!! Why is Torfun such a good daughter.......sacrificing herself...... :blink: can't wait for next week...

wanna watch.....wanna watch....wanna watch...so addicted.....soooooo addicted......

awwwww.....another week.....(ready to burst into tears)....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
my heart has been broken into pieces by this episode....those two cute scenes.....don't know if I'll heal.... :unsure: ....gonna go into the corner now and cry.... :lmao:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awww...ep. 10 seems so sad..... love to see more of the eng sub version...can't wait for more...:)..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
really am excited about the next episode....wonder how Torfun's gonna get out of going to jail since she took the blame for her mother????

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
where is that gun.....want my turn with it....would like to turn it on Wannan and Woosen....and maybe give Duen a smack for being so dense and stupid

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I was just thinking that I don't really like Kwan's hair in this lakorn.....I think it was Leurd Nai Din that I liked her hair....and Teur Keu...whatever....with Pinky and Weir....liked her hair in there....really pretty...

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
awwwww....so cute when Look Chin was walking back and forth and Tawanchai was sitting on the ground and calling him leader..... :D both Win and Gino looked so cute.....the expressions on both their faces....I'm in love.....with both of them.....