Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
continue from where i left off... So Ek took Both Nok Yoong and Tor Fun.. Tawan Chai followed.... Tor Fun kicked Ek on the leg and push him aside and Nok Yoong and Tor Fun ran away together.... Woosen took the gun and shot at both of them. She it Nok Yoong on the arm. Tor Fun turneed back and see that nok Yoong was hurt, so she stop and helped.... Ek caught up again. He took Tor Fun with him deeper into the woods. Wana asked Ek to just let Tor Fun go and they should just run away b/c the police are her... Ek told Wana to give him the suitcase and Wana did.. Then Ek took the money and was about to run away with it, but Wana tole him that Wana's not going to let him betrayed her.. They fought for the money... Tawan Chai came and saw Nok Yoong on the ground bleeding.. He was worried, cause Tor Fun's not there with Nok yoong. He asked if nok yoong is she was okay and where's Tor fun. Nok Yoong said that Ek took Tor fun. Tawan Chai was worry, so he ask John and Duern to watch nok Yoong while he go and help Tor Fun. Duern told John to stay with Nok Yoong and she's going to find her daughter.... Woosen, Ek, and Wana all were fighting for the suitcae with the 3 million. Ek has the gun and so does Woosen. Woosen told Ek that he is not leaving with all the money. Ek told her if she doesn't let him go, he'll killed them all. Woosen fired the gun at Ek, but she missed. Hearing the gunshot worries Tawan Chai alot... The police came and John tell them to help nok yoong and take her to the hospital and Na Tae ask John where is Tor fun and Tawan Chai. John told Na Tae to take the cops and go into the woods... that's why Tawan Chai and Duern went. Finally Tawan Chai and Duern heard Wana, Woosen, and Ek arguing... Wana asked Ek why he betrayed her and Ek said she's worthless now cause he has all the money... They all fought for the suitcase again and Ek had Woosen in his hand... with the gun pointing in her head.. He told Wana is she make one more move he'll killeed Woosen... Wana beg him not to hurt Woosen. Tor Fun ask Ek to not hurt Woosen and She told Wana to just give Ek the money... Wana said she's not giving Ek anything... Tawan Chai snuck up pn Ek and hit him in the head with a stick... Woosen quickly took the suit case and ran towards Wana and tor Fun... Ek punches Tawan Chai and he turned around and fired the shot at woosen, but missed.... Woosen told her mom that now they have the money, they should just leave... They ran, but Ek fired the shot at Wana this time... Tor Fun saw and pushed Wana away... She took the bullet for Wana... Wana held tor fun in her hands... Wana askeed why tor fun took the bullet for her and Tor Fun said no matter what you were the one who raised me... You give me a home and give me food even if you still abuse me... You still let me live. I don't hate you Mom... .Wana finally realize the goodness in Tor Fun... She faints... Ek was aout to run off, but Tawan chai would not let him leave that easy.. Ek and Tawan Chai fought each other and Ek was stronger so he hit Tawan chai and he fell down and he was about to shot Tawan chai, but the police shot him instead..... Duern and Tawan Chai both ran to Tor Fun. Tawan Chai took Tor Fun from Wana and held her... He told Tor Fun to hang in there... he will not let anything happen to her... Duern was calling Tor fun's name... She's crying and worried about her daugther... Police arrested Wana and Woosen and Ek....

At the hospital everyone waits anxiously about the news of Tor Fun....

I'll have to go to the store... I'll continue later... sorry if some parts doesn't make sense... my mind is running wild now.... hehe..lol...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
continue from where i left off... So Ek took Both Nok Yoong and Tor Fun.. Tawan Chai followed.... Tor Fun kicked Ek on the leg and push him aside and Nok Yoong and Tor Fun ran away together.... Woosen took the gun and shot at both of them. She it Nok Yoong on the arm. Tor Fun turneed back and see that nok Yoong was hurt, so she stop and helped.... Ek caught up again. He took Tor Fun with him deeper into the woods. Wana asked Ek to just let Tor Fun go and they should just run away b/c the police are her... Ek told Wana to give him the suitcase and Wana did.. Then Ek took the money and was about to run away with it, but Wana tole him that Wana's not going to let him betrayed her.. They fought for the money... Tawan Chai came and saw Nok Yoong on the ground bleeding.. He was worried, cause Tor Fun's not there with Nok yoong. He asked if nok yoong is she was okay and where's Tor fun. Nok Yoong said that Ek took Tor fun. Tawan Chai was worry, so he ask John and Duern to watch nok Yoong while he go and help Tor Fun. Duern told John to stay with Nok Yoong and she's going to find her daughter.... Woosen, Ek, and Wana all were fighting for the suitcae with the 3 million. Ek has the gun and so does Woosen. Woosen told Ek that he is not leaving with all the money. Ek told her if she doesn't let him go, he'll killed them all. Woosen fired the gun at Ek, but she missed. Hearing the gunshot worries Tawan Chai alot... The police came and John tell them to help nok yoong and take her to the hospital and Na Tae ask John where is Tor fun and Tawan Chai. John told Na Tae to take the cops and go into the woods... that's why Tawan Chai and Duern went. Finally Tawan Chai and Duern heard Wana, Woosen, and Ek arguing... Wana asked Ek why he betrayed her and Ek said she's worthless now cause he has all the money... They all fought for the suitcase again and Ek had Woosen in his hand... with the gun pointing in her head.. He told Wana is she make one more move he'll killeed Woosen... Wana beg him not to hurt Woosen. Tor Fun ask Ek to not hurt Woosen and She told Wana to just give Ek the money... Wana said she's not giving Ek anything... Tawan Chai snuck up pn Ek and hit him in the head with a stick... Woosen quickly took the suit case and ran towards Wana and tor Fun... Ek punches Tawan Chai and he turned around and fired the shot at woosen, but missed.... Woosen told her mom that now they have the money, they should just leave... They ran, but Ek fired the shot at Wana this time... Tor Fun saw and pushed Wana away... She took the bullet for Wana... Wana held tor fun in her hands... Wana askeed why tor fun took the bullet for her and Tor Fun said no matter what you were the one who raised me... You give me a home and give me food even if you still abuse me... You still let me live. I don't hate you Mom... .Wana finally realize the goodness in Tor Fun... She faints... Ek was aout to run off, but Tawan chai would not let him leave that easy.. Ek and Tawan Chai fought each other and Ek was stronger so he hit Tawan chai and he fell down and he was about to shot Tawan chai, but the police shot him instead..... Duern and Tawan Chai both ran to Tor Fun. Tawan Chai took Tor Fun from Wana and held her... He told Tor Fun to hang in there... he will not let anything happen to her... Duern was calling Tor fun's name... She's crying and worried about her daugther... Police arrested Wana and Woosen and Ek....

At the hospital everyone waits anxiously about the news of Tor Fun....

I'll have to go to the store... I'll continue later... sorry if some parts doesn't make sense... my mind is running wild now.... hehe..lol...
ooooo you should have put like after Ek shot Torfun Tawan Chai got really mad and angry and his inner strength comes out. he beats the crap out of Ek to the point where the police had to pull him off and Then he runs to Torfun and tells her to hang in there and that he loves her and only her so for Torfun not to leave him. Everybody is crying and Torfun wipes Tawan Chai's tears away and she faints while doing it...to be continue....

MizViz

sarNie Adult
haha alrightites=]
and yeah they havent confess yet and moved out..yet...
i hope it gets extended more by 100 EPISODES!!! muahahah...lol...jk..jk..
maybe just by a couple=]
haha i dont know whats going on but i just watch the actions then i know whats going on...just not on what they are saying..
except only the basics=]
hahahha...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ooooo you should have put like after Ek shot Torfun Tawan Chai got really mad and angry and his inner strength comes out. he beats the crap out of Ek to the point where the police had to pull him off and Then he runs to Torfun and tells her to hang in there and that he loves her and only her so for Torfun not to leave him. Everybody is crying and Torfun wipes Tawan Chai's tears away and she faints while doing it...to be continue....
thanks for the idea... i think i meant to write it that way... but i just explain it in a diff. way...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy that they're going to extend it... i hope they change the ending a little bit... I don't want Tawan Chai to leave to go study aboard.. cause
then that'll mean less scene of them together...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Miss Anynomous, you finally own the page!!! lol How's it going with the card?

2 more days!!! :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
my continuation...

so everyone is waiting impatiently for the doctor to come out with the news.. Nok Yoong got her arms wrapped, so che came and wait with the rest... Tawan Chai couldn't sit still at all... He's wondering wat's taking them so long.... Duern is sitting and John is comforting her... John told Duern not to worry because Tor Fun is a good girl and god will watch over her... She should be strong for Tor Fun because Tor Fun is strong all her life that's why no matter how mean Wana is to her, she still loves Wana and doesn't hate her at all.... Na Tae told Tawan Chai not to worry because Tor Fun is a strong girl and no matter what the obsticales are she will stay strong... Tawan Chai thanked Na Tae... Finally the door open and everyone rushed to the doctor...
Tawan Chai ask how Tor Fun is.... The doctor said that they still have to take the bullet out, but Tor Fun has lost a lot of blood.. and the hospital doesn't have her blood type... He asked if anyone there is Tor Fun's family and which one of them are willing to draw blood for Tor Fun... Tawan Chai said told the doctor to draw his blood, but Duern said that she will draw her blood for Tor Fun because she's her daughter... The doctor said they both can draw blood and see which one has the same blood s Tor Fun... They need to hurry up because time is running out... The doctor told Duern that she has the same blood type as Tor Fun... so they draw her blood... Duern is happy to know that Tor fun is her daughter at last and Wana didn't lie. Now they have to sit and wait until the surgery is done... Aunt Goey brings Look Chin to the hospital.. Look Chin ask Tawan Chai how's P'Fun. Tawan took Look Chin in to his arms and told him not to worry because Fun will be alright... Look Chin said that he missed P'Fun and wants to go see her... Tawan Chai said that he will take Look Chin to see Fun as soon as the surgery's done... Finally after 3 hours of waiting the surgery is finsihed... The doctor came out and siad that Tor Fun is safe... He told them not to worry. Everyone asks to see her right away, but the doctor said that she is still unconsious so I think you all should go home and come back tomorrow. Tawan Chai told everyone to leave and he'll stay with Tor Fun... but Duern said that she will stay... Tawan told Duern not to worry, he will stay with her and Duern is really tired so she should go home and take a rest... Duern agrees... Tawan Chai ask Na Tae to take Look Chin, Aunt Goey, and Nok Yoong home... Everyone left, so Tawan Chai went to Tor Fun's room. She's is sleeping... He went over to the side of her bed and dat there... He took her hands and held it... He talks to her... He told her to be okay, because all the bad things is over now and she can finally find happiness... Everyone's waiting for her to get better and he has something to tell her when she wakes up... He fell asleep on the side of the bed still holding to her hand.

The next morning when Tor Fun opens her eyes she saw everyone there.. Duern went to sit next to Tor Fun and ask her if she was alright... Tor Fun replied K' Duern I'm fine thank you.. Duern ask Tor Fun not to call her K'Duern but called her Mom... Tor Fun called her mom and they both embrace each other... Everyone was happy that mother and daugther are finally reunited at last....

Nok Yoong is sitting at home... thinking of how bad she was to Tor Fun and how much Tawan Chai loves Tor Fun... She doesn't know what's the best thing to do now...

Tor Fun finally got out of the hospital and she and Look Chin went to live with Duern... Tor Fun sigend the paper and gave all of the inheritance back to Tawan Chai.... Tawan Chai told Tor Fun that the inheritance is not important to him anymore... he doesn't even care about all the moneys... Tor Fun apologize for being his cousin.. Tawan Chai told Tor Fun that it's not her fault and the past is the past... Nok Yoong also came to the Simitra house too because she wanted to talk to Tawan Chai... Fun excused herself to go to her room and packed up her things... Tawan Chai and Nok yoong went to talk in the backyard... Nok Yoong and Tawan Chai were talking about their engagement and their feelings for each other........ Nok yoong told Tawan Chai that she's sorry for everything and she gives back the money that she took... She apologize for all her mistakes... Tawan Chai forgives Nok Yoong.... Then nok Yoong gives Tawan Chai the engagement ring back and tell him that she's not mad at him... Maybe they weren't meant for each other in this life time... and She wishes Tawan Chai the best with the one that he truely loves... Tawan Chai thanks Nok Yoong for understanding and he hugged Nok yoong... Tor Fun looking out the window saw and misunderstood that Tawan Chai and Nok Yoong still love each other... She decides to leave them both, so they'll be happy.... Tor fun packed up all her stuff and she was about to leave.. Tawan Chai comes in and saw Tor Fun.. He talks to Tor Fun... Do you want to leave this house for real? Tor Fun said this house is not mine, what good would it do for me to stay here...Tawan Chai looked at Tor Fun...Tor Fun told him to Please take care of yourself K'Tawan Chai... I wish you the best with nok Yoong...Tawan Chai asked if he could come and visit her at her house, but Tor Fun said they should not see each other again... It will be the best for both of them to move on with their own life... Tawan Chai grabbed Tor Fun's hand and he was about to say that she's the one that he lo......but Na Tae comes in. Tor fun pulled her hand away and she left with Na Tae...Tor Fun left and Tawan Chai was confused at what Tor Fun said... Tawan Chai stood there looking at the car as it pulled away... Do she really not see the love that I have for her? Is that why she's leaving me.....

i'll post the rest later...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

I know I finally got to own a page... hehe.. and I wasn't expecting it either... As of the card for Win it's going good... I'm not finished yet because I still have to print out some stuff to ot on the card.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

I know I finally got to own a page... hehe.. and I wasn't expecting it either... As of the card for Win it's going good... I'm not finished yet because I still have to print out some stuff to ot on the card.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anoymous, you should write a fanfiction for this lakorn. :lol:
Oh I don't know... I'm not a good writer. I don't think people will want to read me fanfiction... I did start writing one awhile ago.. It was about D2B and some made up girls... I got to chapter 45, but i kinda give up on it...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey this is really out of topic but I was wondering does anyone here has an asiantown.net page? sorry this is really out of topic and just randomness...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
hey this is really out of topic but I was wondering does anyone here has an asiantown.net page? sorry this is really out of topic and just randomness...
I don't, but is it like a friends, dating website? lol

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
wow... i had fun reading all the comments.. It's nice to hear from both side...sanyways all I have to say right now is I want to wish WIN TAWIN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Did you guys all forget that today is Win's Birthday..... Well aniwaise I just want to wish him the best... Love him lots...
isnt win bday on the 23 and not on the 20?