aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i hardly spam here at all.. now.. sorry spammers.. ive been busy.. >_<
ooo thanks for the spoilers hehe.

-aiko

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hey i live in California too..lol but i want pai to be pa ek too..hes a cutie..but ive seen french kissing thai lakorn before...dan and benz kissed in the lakorn poot ruk na mo...they actually Frenched for a while... haha. and i think paul and namfon on their lakorn tueng rai kor ruk...maybe im wrong..but i know for a fact they kissed foreals..but not shure if it was french or not... =/ but n e ways...wow a few more hours than the lakorn plays in thailand...but i can catch it if i watch it online..mayn i noticed everytime i want to watch it online i always wake up late and miss it!! arghh...i should sleep early..LOL. so i can wake up early..hehehe. =P but yea cant wait!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
okai sooo i want win and kwan to have another lakorn together..the kind i want is romantic/mystery/dramatic/sad type... kinda like PRRA..but more dramatic and sad..LOL i just like it...i like lakorns that can actually make me cry and feel what the characters feel...haha. yea i know im weird..haha. but yupp...

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i want to make a mv of kwan and win for this lakorn but i dont know how to make a video...how do i do that...???

EDIT: OOPS....I DID IT AGEn....POSTED TOO MUCH...SORRY... =P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha thats fine mizzcharm that happens to me too but not animore hehe xp .. i wish i knew how to make mvs but omg iono howta argh lmao.. hahaha maybe one day i will hehe makin mvs n using ps.. im still a paint user lmao.. xp..

ployathina

sarNie Egg
hey i was wondering what got you all into Thai dramas... since there's nothing to talk about... I want to know how you all came to be addicted to Thai dramas...
Well, I'm Thai. I lived in Thailand until I was about 8 years old. So I've grown up watching it. I live on the east coast, and still get to watch lakorns and stuff like that. I just got back from Thailand last week, although I didn't get to watch too much tv while I was there. I'm moving to the midwest, chicago to be more accurate, for school, so I'm not sure how big the Thai population is there, but I'm excited.

Wow, Ngao Asoke is reaching 200 pages. They must be talking about the kiss.

I hope Win and Kawin have a real kiss in here. Why Thai people are afraid to french kiss? I haven't seen any video with french kiss, yet they like to rape. lol
Real kisses are hard because Thai people are conservative. The rape scenes are choreographed, so, it's not real so it's not that big of a deal. It's more of a respect thing for the female actors. In an interview Win said that if Kwan asked for a real kiss he would do it, but it's up to her, which is usually the case in most lakorns.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Real kisses are hard because Thai people are conservative. The rape scenes are choreographed, so, it's not real so it's not that big of a deal. It's more of a respect thing for the female actors. In an interview Win said that if Kwan asked for a real kiss he would do it, but it's up to her, which is usually the case in most lakorns.

:lol: HAHAHAHAH What a funny thing to say, of course who wouldn't want to kiss Kwan if she asked. :loool: If I was a guy I would too. :yahoo: :loool: