Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I want it ,please :spin:

what? who can tell me what's going on? will they add a new character, or kwan will be with golf in a new lakorn?
it's ok if they are together in a new. but in this, god, i'd rather she with pai. -_-

i translated it already. =]

no they wont add a new character. and no golf and kwan wont be playing a lakorn together plus their on different channels.. i want to see her with pai too!

EDIT: I'm getting super lucky I own..LOL =DD

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i was gone for like 6hrs and this topic went up 32pages...Dang...i was gone for like 2weeks and this topic only went up 40 pgs...and now....WOW...i cant believe that i was gone for 6hrs and WOW

yea i know rite! i was shocked too!! haha its probably cuz the rain scene. =DD

MizViz

sarNie Adult
OMG...i just finished ep. 12 and OMG...I wanna watch the next episode sooooooooooooooooo badly...i cant believe it ended like that...cannot wait any longer for the next episode...OMG...OMG...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG...i just finished ep. 12 and OMG...I wanna watch the next episode sooooooooooooooooo badly...i cant believe it ended like that...cannot wait any longer for the next episode...OMG...OMG...
Ahh I totally understand what you're saying. I hate it when lakorns leave you hanging on a cliff with no where to go and no one to rescue you lol. It sucks having to wait a whole week for it to air again.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Ahh I totally understand what you're saying. I hate it when lakorns leave you hanging on a cliff with no where to go and no one to rescue you lol. It sucks having to wait a whole week for it to air again.
i know...and for the rest of the week...its going to make me think about what is going to happen next...why did they have to do that...at such a shocking ending to this episode...hope someone puts spoiler for the next episode...I just hope that maybe Hot Shot can take my mind off for the rest of the week until it airs again

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
what does lookchin mean? "it looks like p'fon and i are not ur kids?" is that he want to say?

cuz he was talking to wannaa and he said it looks like p'fun and lookchin arent ur kids also...cuz i guess wanna was hitting look chin..he calls himself look chin.. thai translation: lue waa look chin kap p'fun mai chai look kong mae murn gun.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lookchin was just curious why his mom only love Woonsen and hit only TorFun and Lookchin all the time. That is why he said that to his mom... right Mizzcharm :lol: sorry can't help more, becaus I have not got a chance to watch 11 and 12 yet. ;)

But I have to reply because Nai's answer just got me rolling, :loool:
Nai you're so funny. I've try not to think of Lookchin as meatballs because I have a craving for real thai meatball for so long... but your replied just cracked me up :loool: hahahaha

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Lookchin was just curious why his mom only love Woonsen and hit only TorFun and Lookchin all the time. That is why he said that to his mom... right Mizzcharm :lol: sorry can't help more, becaus I have not got a chance to watch 11 and 12 yet. ;)

Nai you're so funny. I've try not to think of Lookchin as meatballs because I have a craving for real thai meatball for so long... but your replied just cracked me up :loool: hahahaha

hahahaah yup ur rite. i guess i was confusing..hahaha. sorry. =]

ChenrukNote

Goddess

LOL sorry. First the Thai fruits now the meatballs. ^_^

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
:D you guys are so funny.
thank you for the replies from all of you,
i just found that i asked a very interesting question which even can be related to meatball :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I thought that n'eks weaknesses are pra'eks lol. In your case, I guess not :lol:.

Well p'ek is an openly weakness, but gosh foods, is something else that I got to have it :drool: :drool: :drool: It will be a plus if the p'ek bring the foods with him. :loool: :yahoo:

No problem kellyyy, thanks to you we're all hungry for not only PRRA, but foods too. :yahoo:

Can't wait for next week now. :lol: