Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ployathina

sarNie Egg
ployathina... i love the violin! ... I'va always wanted to play the violin..hehe..
Yeah, I played the violin for a year in third grade and then when I moved, the school I went to didn't have an orchestra.... oh and a side note, I adore you and all but my name's ployathina not polyathina, although you're not the only one who's called me Poly.... trust me, I get it a lottttt hahaha.

As far as the last scene if it is done in the way that it was stated on sanook.com it would be something along the lines of Naetae tells Tawanchai to go to England. And I think when Torfun follows she was sitting on a plane and someone sits next to her and she doesn't notice because she's sad that Tawanchai left. And during the flight they hit turbulence and she hugs the person. And she apologize even though she didn't look at him and the person said that he wouldn't accept her apology until she says that she loves him. And she looked up to yell at him and realizes that it's Tawanchai. And before he slips on the engagement ring he takes her hand and kisses it.

Pretty cute if you ask me....

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Pity Nok Yoong. Kwan used to be a strong girl, but now. She can't even do anything but cry. It's because she love her mom so much that she wouldn't dare to hurt her feelings....

I love that new maid/bodyguard of Nok Yoong. She's so strong and clever.

Love PRRA forever and ever!!!!!!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Omg.lol. You've never tasted Pad See Ew before? It's the dish that the little kid was eating with kwan in episode 12.... It's pan fried noodle but Thai style :D ! So delicious!

i dont like see ew...yuck...but i LOVE pad thai!! so yummy in my tummy!!! haha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I would be totally shocked as well. However, I wouldn't take back what I said though because if they are dating a celebrity then they are bound to take criticisms just like the celeb does.

yea ur rite..like mos..he has a non celeb girlfriend..i was shocked...cuz yah! but at least they like eachother..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
THE ONLY PROBLEM AT THE BEACH IS THAT THEY ARE VERY HOT
I STAY IN MY CAR AND MY SKIN ALREADY BURN

to me the beach is perfect..not too cold not too hot..its fresh and breezy. i love it! especially imagine me sitting watching the sunset with win and weir and pai!!! hehehhe. =DD