Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yeah i love Weir in DDHT!!!... He melts my heart away in that lakorn... i haven't see the one with Alexandra yet.. I plan to watch it tho...
i love that lakorn too! thats wen i fell in love with him..!! they look soo cute! i loved the song he sang..it melted my heart away!! wished he sang it to me!! lol

EDIT: me own!!! yippe yay yay!! LOL!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
MAN! IM SO MAD && SAD BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER LAKORNS AND UPCOMING ONES..THEY ALL HAVE KISSING SCENCES!!

AND PRRA DOESNT!! WHICH IS SAD && DEPRESSING!! WAAAHH!! WEIR && PANCAKE HAD A REAL KISS..NAMFON && PAUL...PONG && PEUNG..AND ALOT OTHER PPL!! AND WE DONT!!!!!!
WIN && KWAN NEEDS A REAL KISS NOW && IMMEDIATLY!!!LOL..

what!!!!!!!! pancake and weir kissed real??!?!?!?! reallie?? wat episode?!?!?! oh hellllllll nnooooo!! hahaha. im sooo depressed now!! sniff sniff...=``[ WHY!!!! OHH WHYYY!!! but yah win and kwan do need a real kiss!! i hope they surprise us with the ending like that!! gosh i would faint and goo KOOKOO! haha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I played the violin for a year in third grade and then when I moved, the school I went to didn't have an orchestra.... oh and a side note, I adore you and all but my name's ployathina not polyathina, although you're not the only one who's called me Poly.... trust me, I get it a lottttt hahaha.

As far as the last scene if it is done in the way that it was stated on sanook.com it would be something along the lines of Naetae tells Tawanchai to go to England. And I think when Torfun follows she was sitting on a plane and someone sits next to her and she doesn't notice because she's sad that Tawanchai left. And during the flight they hit turbulence and she hugs the person. And she apologize even though she didn't look at him and the person said that he wouldn't accept her apology until she says that she loves him. And she looked up to yell at him and realizes that it's Tawanchai. And before he slips on the engagement ring he takes her hand and kisses it.

Pretty cute if you ask me....

how come naetae told tawanchai to go to england???hmm...but that is cute...but i was expecting MORE cuter scenes...as in REAL KISS!! haha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
whats the point...of getting 300000 pages of spams :wacko:
some pplz actually come here for info./discussion related to the drama
but this thread is full of completely unnecessary posts <_<
well some people need to stop hatin and just spam for the fun of it while waiting for the lakorn to air agen..hahahah!!!!! oh yea and stop complaining.. =D