Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hahaha if you go to Lyns Blog..then you'll see it! haaha ill just give you the link to it..lol..
http://lakorncentral.com/2008/07/26/they-kissed/
hahahha it was more like a lip touch lip kiss! smthing like that..lol..
IT WAS IN EPI. 16 OR SMTHING..
i know! KWAN && WIN needs a real kiss!!
EDIT:: W/E ILL JUST COPY THE PICTURE!!=]HAHHA EASIER!!

MAKING U ENVIOUS?!..LOL..

hahah he always sweaty from the beginning!! i ask this question to myself all the time!!..lol.

hmmmmmm...looks like nobodies. on!..lol..
omg! oh well..thats the only time imma let him kiss her! LOL. but thanks for the info!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
that's is cute, but i want more... lol.. i can't get enough of them.. I want more! yeah, i just hope that's just part of the ending.. and the rest is the wedding..honeymoon.. time.. lol!
Yeah.. I miss Weir too... The first time i heard the song it makes my heaert skipped a beat...haha.. lol... I want to see him and Kwan reunite too... argg.. i'm so obessed these days..
i know i want him and kwan..tur keu cheewit was too short for them!! i want kwan to be nang ek instead of pinky..im not feeling pinky..but ohh well...she was pretty in that lakorn! but in DDHT wen kwan and weir had a kissing scene was it real??? it looked like it like lip touch lip! how come they have a scene and not win!! haha oh well i was happy n e ways cuz i love weir too!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
the way poo priya walks and the way she moves her mouth when she talks, she really does fit nang rai roles. i think it suits her better than nang ek role. lol just my thought though. its really annoying seeing her lips move as she talks. lol.
yea i see her as a nang rai than a nang ek!! she kinda looks like a nang rai type but she needs to act better..i dont like the way she grinds her teeth wn shes mad...its soo annoying..lol

skies

sarNie Adult
haha. so i watched episode 12 today and my dad asked "Whos that little boy" and im like his name's LookChin. And then my dad goes you mean like Meatball? im like what? so i asked my mom and she was like yeahh Lookchin means Meatball in thai. and i starting cracking up. lmao.
LMAO...serious? LMAO :loool: thats such a funny name

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
LOL...hmmm, i prefer win as the tawanchai type...he looks kind of cheesy smiling like he did in the clip...LMAO :D still love him though
i like win as the tawanchai type too..and kwan as the torfun type..i dont like her tomboyish ways...lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
hahaha if you go to Lyns Blog..then you'll see it! haaha ill just give you the link to it..lol..
http://lakorncentral.com/2008/07/26/they-kissed/
hahahha it was more like a lip touch lip kiss! smthing like that..lol..
IT WAS IN EPI. 16 OR SMTHING..
i know! KWAN && WIN needs a real kiss!!
EDIT:: W/E ILL JUST COPY THE PICTURE!!=]HAHHA EASIER!!

MAKING U ENVIOUS?!..LOL..

hahah he always sweaty from the beginning!! i ask this question to myself all the time!!..lol.

hmmmmmm...looks like nobodies. on!..lol..
UGHH. i know man. gosh, when i saw this it pissed me off to the MAXX !! haha. I just dont like pancake -_- but dont mind me. I wanna see a Win-Kwan kiss!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA AW MAN! YALL TOO HALIRIOUS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... :lmao:
I'LL BE BACK LATER TO SPAMM!! FEELIN TIRED! BEEN UP SINCE 4 AM! AHAHA..LATERS PRRA GIRLS!=]
:dude:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lookchin means meatball. hahahaha what a cute name for him. lol it matches him really well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the mAin cAst are so cute,pretty & sMoking hot except4 ek the monkey from JLR wouLdnt even take him
lmao.. gayu not takin ek lmao.. haha.. how did jlr gayu get here lmao.. xp.. hehehe :loool:..

omg i'm so obessed with win and kwan.. that i watch Plik Din Su Dao.. I only watch part with Win and Kwan together.. They're so HILARIOUS! I just love them both together... watch this.. lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAegRhgbf3A...feature=related

he finally admit that he loves her.. awe.. they're so cute... when will we have this in PRRA?? I can't wait..hehe..lol..

did it put a smile on anyone's face like it did on me?? lol..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so kute... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
wow.....I was gone camping for a week and you guys have gone up like.....100 pages or something...haha.... :lol: ....congrats girls....keep going...

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
that scene from Plik Din Su Dao was really cute... :wub: ...Kwan and Win are sooooo cute...love them...but yeah....really do prefer Win as the Tawanchai type.... Love Tawanchai...