Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
Love Kwan and Win but don't know if I'll try to watch Plik Din Su Dao.... I mean....I like Weir (sooooo cute) but don't really like Pancake....don't know if I could finish it....If I do watch it...I'll probably just watch Kwan and Win's parts and fast forward Weir and Pancake's parts.... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
of course weir won but he gave up his contract to au...and he gave his trophy to Pan...he just kept the money muahahhaah
kept the money hehehe xp lol.. did he get with pan in there?

Love Kwan and Win but don't know if I'll try to watch Plik Din Su Dao.... I mean....I like Weir (sooooo cute) but don't really like Pancake....don't know if I could finish it....If I do watch it...I'll probably just watch Kwan and Win's parts and fast forward Weir and Pancake's parts.... :lol:
i bet i will prob do that too lol.. i love weir but im not really a fan of pan ... ahhhhhhhhhhh .. lol..

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
other lakorn i might not rewatch, but for sure this one I'm going too.. I already did anyways..hehe.. I'm still waiting for the eng. sub one cause I don't understand thai. But as of right now I'm wathing all the action and drama. Are you watching any other lakorn Sherrie?
Yeah, I'm watching Ngao Asoke, Badarn Jai and Kom Faek but I'm not rewatching it. PRRA is the only lakorn that I'm rewatching it over and over again

Go Phom Ruk Roy Ardeed!!!!!!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
i dont want it to end! eppy 12 was suppose to be the last episode cuz it said it on bottom of the episode, but their adding more!! :) :)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Kwan as a tomboy is super cute with her pra ek whose also super kute....But when she's a girly girl, she's super fabulous/pretty. With Win on the other hand who's a pretty/kute guy.
Perfect match including Nong Gino with them will make them an unbeatable family.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I'm secretly in love with PRRA, but I'm telling everyone!!!!!!!!!
"In love with Tor Fum, Tawan Chai, Look Chin and Nok Yoong's new maid!!!!!!!!!!!!"