Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH THAT REMINDS ME.....

HAHAHA..AWHILE AGO MY MOM ASK ME IF I WAS SICK OR SMTHING CAUSE I JUST WOKE UP FROM A LONG NAP..

AND I WAS JUST LIKE ..NOOOO...IM NOT SICK....

BUT THEN NOW I JUST REALIZE THAT I AM SICK!! IM INFECTED WITH PHOM RUK ROY ADEED!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA;]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO.. PRRA DISEASE.. eeeeeeek.. i'm not even cured yet from JLR FEVER lmao.. ahhhh sweet memories.. >_< ... hehehe.. gosh im carrying so many diseases lmao.. ahahahaha.. whooooo..

roselovesice

I STILL WONDER WHAT WIN SAID TO KWAN THATS WHY THEY HAD THAT SORTA ROMANTIC WALK.........

roselovesice

OKAIS IM SO LOST!! WELL NOT REALLY...=P

WHY WOULD WOOSEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEBODY AFTER THEY JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL?!?!

&& BLAME THAT IT WAS THAT TAWANCHAI?! WOOSEN SO DUMB!! HE CANT FREAKIN REALLY

MOVE HIS HANDS! ITS DAMN HURT AT THE BACK!!

OH YEAH..IF WIN DIDNT MOVE...KWAN WOULD OF GOT SHOT IN THE HANDS..B/C HER HANDS WERE AT THAT SPOT..

roselovesice

HMMM...KWAN MUST OF BEEN WITH WIN WHILE HE WAS GETTING SURGERY TO TAKE OUT THE BULLET....

KUTE!!

AW MAN!! KWAN SHOULD OF BEEN WITH WIN THEM @ SAVE WORLD SAVE LIFE CH7 PERFORMANCE!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
well, woonsen is doing the same thing just like her mom did just because she can be the lead lady in the simandtraa house. ughh. i hate them so much.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I finally caught up with the latest episodes...OMG...how much do I hate Woonsen...atleast the mom knows that Kwan has been nice to her all along but her own daughter is like a bitch...sorry for my language....

my favorite scene is when win and kwan were walking in the rain holding hands...that was romantic...gahhhh I cant wait until win finds out that kwan isnt his cousin....ugh I so hate when woonsen gets mad...she looks uglier than she is...LOL...I'm so mean lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO.. PRRA DISEASE.. eeeeeeek.. i'm not even cured yet from JLR FEVER lmao.. ahhhh sweet memories.. >_< ... hehehe.. gosh im carrying so many diseases lmao.. ahahahaha.. whooooo.
i am surprised that i am not dead yet. i have caught so many that i lost count. lol :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally caught up with the latest episodes...OMG...how much do I hate Woonsen...atleast the mom knows that Kwan has been nice to her all along but her own daughter is like a bitch...sorry for my language....

ugh I so hate when woonsen gets mad...she looks uglier than she is...LOL...I'm so mean lol
cant argue with that cause she really is and that is fact. lmao!!!!!!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! i saw wanna in a movie with num and kob back in the 90's when they were all still very young...plus benz porchita was in there too and then i saw a movie where andrew gregson and kob was in together when they were hecka young too...lol...totally off topic...lol...yea i got the prra disease too...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Win licks Kwan's finger.....eeekkkkk....so kute and romantic for his Birthday.

The rainy scene, I rewatched it again.

The disease....I'm still happy. Very happy!!!!!!!!