Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
If you can survive Ngao Asoke you can survive PRRA lol.
lol.. okay thanks... Lakorns are like a roller coaster ride.. it takes you up and down... and when its done with you, you still want more.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol.. okay thanks... Lakorns are like a roller coaster ride.. it takes you up and down... and when its done with you, you still want more.
I like that analogy. Yep I think if you can survive Ngao Asoke with dummy Monthai :lol: and biatchy Wiyada then you can sure survive this one with the annoying arse fake mother and sister and the dummy real mother. The only thing is Win, the pra'ek's not manly looking like Pong. But I'm not sure of your taste in pra'eks so Win might be eye candy lol.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
dont u guys thiink that if they end up hugging...the ending was stupid...every single drama i have seen...they just end up hugging and then the end

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh i know! that sucks! like in RRLSP with cee and alexandra all they did was she confessed that she loved him back and then they hugged, plus like they started talking about the forest or whatever and 20 years later her daughter meets Nam. but its really sandra. the end.

:rolleyes:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
really really can't wait until tomorrow to see another episode....can't wait....so sad it's going to end next week.....just glad they extended it though.... :lol: ....gonna miss Torfun and Tawanchai and LookChin....and Kwan doesn't have anymore lakorn either.... :( ....how sad....