Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Meme

sarNie Egg
now thats a good thing that Poo turned good at the end i thought it was pretti sad..! I really dont want this lakorn to end its going sooo good! CANT WAIT!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
now thats a good thing that Poo turned good at the end i thought it was pretti sad..! I really dont want this lakorn to end its going sooo good! CANT WAIT!
I know.. that's a good thing that she turns into agood person... I don't want it to end too.. I love this lakorn so much...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I thought that it was pretty good.. I like it.. Love the hug scene and kiss on the forehead... They're so cute and my heart melts everytime Tawan Chai grabs a hold of Tor Fun's hand.. I definetly want to see these two in another kiss/slap lakorn with a bunches kisses and huggss... I can't believe that epi. 15 is going to be the last one.. I hope it's 16... cause I want to see it for two days... I'm gonna miss it alot... WIN AND KWAN puts a smile on my face.. same with our adorable Look Chin and sexy Na Tae.. I want to see these four re-unite in another lakorn... I praying for it..hehe.. lol....

ahh..okais=]
i thought there would be more spammers since 14 episode came out and there was actually 1 little kute scene..lol...
hmm..shouldnt it e 16 episodes since pancake & stephen Lakorn is coming out on the 13th which is next next wednesday?!

well u guys might know this already but I read one of Poo's interview today and she said that in the end, she turns into a good person which I wanted her to do that anyways yay!!!!!!!!!
ooohh! hahaha yay!=]
thanks!=]

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching ep. 14...the next episode looks really interesting...i dont know wat they are saying but wat are they going to do in the next episode...oh yeah...so this lakorn end next Wed or next Thurs

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Smilealways06.. I watch that scene like a couple of times and I also cry with them... it was o touching, well for me...
cool thanks for telling me i love cute, sad, and sweet scenes like this...haven't seen one like this for a long time lol...awwww....love kwan and win so much i hope and wish they are going out for real life....man really they should go out for real life....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

Tawan Chai will you wipe away my tears too?..hehe...lol.. i just love Tawan Chai and Tor Fun!

I forgot to see this scene...

One of my fav. scene...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
cool thanks for telling me i love cute, sad, and sweet scenes like this...haven't seen one like this for a long time lol...awwww....love kwan and win so much i hope and wish they are going out for real life....man really they should go out for real life....
i know.. i wish they would.. they'll be one of the cutest couple together... I just adore them. lol

smilealways06

sarNie Adult

Tawan Chai will you wipe away my tears too?..hehe...lol.. i just love Tawan Chai and Tor Fun!

I forgot to see this scene...

One of my fav. scene...

wow, Miss Anynomous i love scenes like this...awww...just make me wanna cry just looking at these pics and knowing that they love one another so much but can't say...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i know.. i wish they would.. they'll be one of the cutest couple together... I just adore them. lol
I bet lots of people will be cheering both them up if they were really going out...man just like tawan says i wish there's a miracle :lmao: and they could really be together lol....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, Miss Anynomous i love scenes like this...awww...just make me wanna cry just looking at these pics and knowing that they love one another so much but can't say...
I know.. I haven't see a scene that's really touching like this for a while now... I can actually feel their pain, while in other lakorn where they have like a sad part, but i can't feel it like i did in this scene...