Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Tawan Chai is so stupid cuz when they were in the hospital and Tor Fun donated her blood to Nook Yoong cuz both of them have the same blood type. But Tawan Chai and Tor Fun don't have the same blood. Why they stupid not to notice.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Tawan Chai is so stupid cuz when they were in the hospital and Tor Fun donated her blood to Nook Yoong cuz both of them have the same blood type. But Tawan Chai and Tor Fun don't have the same blood. Why they stupid not to notice.
I know.. if Tawan Chai and Tor Fun were related then should he be able to donate blood to Nok Yoong too? Shouldn't he be suspious? ... Well the other things is both of them are not from the same mom and dad, so they might has diff. blood type too..

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I rewatched the part where Woosen R Tawan Chai. I can't stop laughing cuz she only took off the blue shirt. He wasn't naked so how'd he R her.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I know.. if Tawan Chai and Tor Fun were related then should he be able to donate blood to Nok Yoong too? Shouldn't he be suspious? ... Well the other things is both of them are not from the same mom and dad, so they might has diff. blood type too..
Hmm. yeah they might have not been aware of it.